Clear.

The Fate.

"Why you look at me like that? Did I have something wrong on my face?"  Seunghyun asked his friend after he saw his friend look at him from the class start until the class end.
"Nope. I just wonder." Seungho answered.
"Wonder? What?" Seunghyun asked his friend again. 
"Byunghee said, you're a good friend to me. When he saw me, he saw you too. you're always beside me......" Seungho told.
"Yes. Yes. I'm your best friend. I'll always beside you. Oh! Sorry. Sorry." Seunghyun interrupted before he noticed a glare from Seungho.
"Do you love me? Seunghyun." Seungho asked.
"Yesssss. I always love you. I'm your best friend. Why don't I love you?" Seunghyun answered and asked his friend back.
"What's love do you mean?" Seungho stared at his friend.
"I mean love for friend. Why you ask me like that? Seungho. Did you thought I love you like Byunghee love you?" Seunghyun asked his friend back.
"I didn't but Byunghee did." Seungho answered.
".........................." Seunghyun stared at his friend with his wide eye.
"Byunghee thought I love you like him?" Seunghyun asked his friend to confirm what he think and he received some nod from Seungho.
"I should explain to Byunghee ,right? Then give me his number." Seunghyun said as he pick his mobile from his pocket.
"What? Why you stare at me like that? I don't want to make him misunderstanding about us."  Seunghyun said.
"If you want to explain, you should go and meet him with me." Seungho said as he pick up his bag  before he walked out from the class room.
"Yah! Yang Seungho! Why are you a jealous person like this?" Seunghyun shouted as he ran out follow his friend.

................................................


"Hi! Byunghee. I miss you so much.. Ouch!" Seunghyun ran to sat beside Byunghee before he crying out when he was hit by Seungho's bag that was throwing by Seungho. 
"Stand up, my friend. That's not your seat." Seungho said and sent a death glare to his friend.
"Hehe...sorry friend." Seunghyun laugh as he gave his friend's bag to owner and changed his seat to the opposite side.
 "Kekeke...Seunghyun-ah, you're so funny." Byunghee giggled with Seunghyun acting.
"I know. Everyone alway told me like that." Seunghyun said and smile to Byunghee.
"Seungho told me that you want to meet me,right?" Byunghee asked.
"Yes. I want to explain about my love for Seungho, your boyfriend. We're friend. Just a friend. No more than that. Okay? I don't want to make you misunderstand us." Seunghyun said.
"I know Seunghyun. I'm just kidding to Seungho but he serious about it." Byunghee said to Seunghyun.
"He told me that you thought I love him like you." Seunghyun said as he look at his friend.
"Yep, I thought like that some time. But I don't be serious because I know Seungho love me more than you kekeke. Am I right?" Byunghee noded his head and giggled in the end of his word before he looked at Seungho.
"Yes, I love you so much. Love you more than anyone, Byunghee." Seungho kissed Byunghee's lip after he answered. 
"Ahem!! I'm here. You know?" Seunghyun interrupted the his friends. That's made Byunghee pushed Seungho off.
"I'm sorry, Seunghyun." Byunghee said as he lowed his head to hid his redden face while Seungho stare at his friend with annoying expression.
"You're so cute, Byunghee-ahh. Why didn't I met you before him?" Seunghyun said as he grabbed Byunghee's hand.
"Because the fate gave him to me not you. Sorry friend." Seungho said as he hit his friend's leg.
"Ouch! It's hurt, you know?" Seunghyun said as he released Byunghee's hand before he touched his leg.
"You deserve it." Seungho said with his smile.
"Seungho-ah!" Byunghee called and pat Seungho's shoulder. Seungho grabbed His boyfriend's hand  before he was hit again.
"Alright, Now everything is clear, right?" Seungho asked the other and received the nod for replied from the other.
"It's time to go. See you, Seunghyun." Seungho said as he pulled Byunghee from his seat and walked out.
"Bye. Bye. Seunghyun. See you next time." Byunghee said and waved his hand to Seunghyun before he walked out with Seungho.
"...........you're a lucky man, Seungho.........." Seunghyun said as he stared at Seungho and Byunghee walked out together with his smile.

.......................................................

Hello! Everyone. Did you remember this story?
It's a long time when I updated the previously chapter. I'm so sorry.
My iPad was broken. All of my story were disappeared. I'm so sad about it.
This chapter was so short but I hope you'll like it. ^_^