Friends.

The Fate.

"Hmmh..............." Byunghee pulled the blanket to covered himself when he felt someone turn on the light in his room and sat on the bed beside him.
"I'm sorry to disturb your sweet dream but it's time for medicine, Byunghee." Seungho said as he pulled off the blanket from the other head.
"Mmmmh....I don't want to take the medicine. I'm alright!" Byunghee said as he pulled the blanket back to covered himself again.
"Byunghee....." Seungho called again.
"....................." But no answered from under the blanket.
"Sigh...OK...if you said you alright. I'll go back home. Good night, Byunghee." Seungho sighed before he walk to the door. But when he grabbed the door's handle he felt the other arm wrapped around his stomach and snuggled his head on his back.
"Don't leave me..Seungho...I.. I don't want to stay alone. I'm scare." Byunghee said with his trembling voice as he snuggled his head on the other back. 
"If you want me to stay with you tonight. Don't be stubborn. OK?" Seungho said when he turn back and stared at Byunghee's teary eye. And he received many nodded from the man in front of him. Then he lead Byunghee to sat on the bed before he picked the medicine from the nightstand and gave it to Byunghee. When Byunghee finished from his medicine. He laid on the bed as stared to Seungho who walked to turn off the light After he turn on the table lamp on the nightstand.
"Why you stare at me like that?" Seungho asked Byunghee when he turn back and saw the other stared.
"I want to make it sure that you're not leave me here alone." Byunghee said while Seungho sat on the bed beside him.
"Since when do you not believe my words huhh?" Seungho asked as he laid down on the bed and turn to facing his boyfriend.
"No...no....I believe you. I alway believe you but I...I just scared." Byunghee said softly as he grabbed the other shirt tightly and look at Seungho with his teary eye.
"I know. I know. Don't cry, Byunghee-ah." Seungho said as he pulled Byunghee in his embrace and Byunghee's back.
"Seungho.... Did you see My necklace?" Byunghee asked when calm down.
"Yes. I have it but it's broken." Seungho answered.
"I'm sorry about it." Byunghee said softly.
"I'll buy a new one. Don't think so much. Time for rest. Good night, Byunghee." Seungho said before he  kissed Byunghee's forehead. 
"Good night, Seungho." Byunghee said before They drifted into sleep.

......................................................

2 Day later.
At the university.
"Byunghee.....Byunghee-ahhh....can you tell me about the secret that you said with Mir,please?" Joon beg Byunghee as he move to sat beside him before he grabbed Byunghee's hand and look at  his friend with his puppy eye.
"Keke... Why didn't you asked Mir? He's your boyfriend, right?" Byunghee giggled and asked his friend back.
"He said that nothing but I don't believe him. Tell me please, Byunghee..." Joon beg again.
"What are you doing? Joon Hyung." Mir asked when he saw his boyfriend grabbed his hyung's hand and he thought about someone who walked with him wanted to know too.
"Ahh..nothing./He beg me to tell about the secret that I promised you, Mir." Joon and Byunghee said together before Joon released Byunghee's hand.
"The secret? I think we talk about it over, hyung. Didn't you believe me?" Mir said with angry tone to his boyfriend.
"Yah..I don't mean that, Mir. I believe you. I'm so sorry." Joon walked to his boyfriend and grabbed the other hand but Mir pulled his hand off and cross his arm.
"I think you make them fight, Byunghee." Seungho chuckled when he sat beside Byunghee before he sent a glare to Seunghyun who sat another side beside Byunghee.
"I don't intend to make them fight." Byunghee said and stared at his friend with his worries eye.
"Hello. Byunghee...Ouch!..." Seunghyun cry out after he grabbed and kiss Byunghee's hand.
"Seungho!! I'm sorry, Seunghyun." Byunghee called Seungho when he saw his boyfriend hit his friend's head before he turn to apologized to Seunghyun.
"Yah!!..He kiss your hand. He deserved it." Seungho said as he sent a death glare to Seunghyun who winked at him.
"Seungho!!!" Byunghee shouted at his boyfriend and stared at him with his angry face. But when he saw his friend and his brother walked back together. His angry face was replace by his happy face.
"I'm sorry, Joon." Byunghee said to his friend.
"It's alright. Don't worried." Joon said and smiled to his friend. Before he lead Mir by his hand to sat beside him.
"Oh! Byunghee-ah.." Someone called Byunghee's name that made everyone turn around to looked that who called.
"Ah...Chonhee hyung. What do you want from me?" Byunghee asked back.
"I want to ask you about Jihoon. He didn't come for 2 days. He didn't answered my call. I think you may know where he is." The man who's name Chonhee said.
"I don't know hyung." Byunghee answered.
"But..../ I think I heard Byunghee said that he don't know where you friend is. Didn't you listened it?" Joon said and stared at Chonhee before he finished his word. Chonhee look at Joon with his grumpy expression before he walked away.
"Why you talk to him like that? Joon-ah." Byunghee asked.
"What? I'm not you, Byunghee. I can't talk at them like nothing happen. I hate them. I hate everthing that they did with you." Joon said with his angry tone before he grabbed Byunghee's hand to enclosed along his cheek.
"Ahem! I know you hate them but I think I almost hate you now, Joon." Seungho coughed before he pulled Byunghee's hand from Joon's hand.
"You're a jealous man, you know?" Joon said as he stared at Seungho.
"If I do the same what you do with Mir. You don't jealous?" Seungho asked Joon back. Before he tried to grabbed Mir's hand but he can't because Joon pulled his boyfriend's hand away and send a death glare to Seungho.
"Yah! You two stop acting like child. But hyung, I suspected why Jihoon hyung disappeared since that day." Mir shouted as he pulled off his hand from Joon. Before he turn to talk with Byunghee with question look.
"Maybe he stayed at home to heal his face because he don't want another one see his swell face that was made by you." Seunghyun offer his opinion.
"I didn't punched him so hard like you said." Seungho denied his friend word.
"You did. If I didn't stopped you. I think he would died there." Seunghyun said to his friend.
"You shouldn't have to stopped me. I would have to killed him." Seungho said with his angry tone.
"Seungho.... Don't said like that. You will be a doctor. You should save the people lives not destroy it." Byunghee said to Seungho with worries eye.
"I know Byunghee. I know. I just kidding." Seungho chuckled as he reached his hand to touch Byunghee's cheek and smiled to his boyfriend. 
"Yah!!! Stop to make your private world. I'm jealous, you know?" Seunghyun shouted that made everyone laughed at him.
"You should find someone, Seunghyun." Seungho said to his friend who get up from his seat.
"No. I'll wait. Wait until Byunghee break up with you, Seungho. Hahaha...See ya." Seunghyun said and laughed before runaway.
"Yah!!!! Choi Seunghyun!!!!" Seungho shouted at his friend.
"You and your friend are so funny, Seungho. I think It's time to go, see you later./see you, hyung." Joon laughed as he said before he and Mir said goodbye and walked away together.
"He's not my friend anymore." Seungho said with his grumpy tone.
"Don't angry with him, Seungho-ah. He teased on you, you know it." Byunghee said as he Seungho's upper arm.
"He alway annoyed me since I increased him to be my friend. I think I should decreased him to the acquaintance for me." Seungho said and sigh.
"Don't think like that Seungho-ah. Seunghyun is a good friend since you introduced him to me. He alway by your side. When I saw you, I saw him too. Sometime, I think he must like you a lot or he must love you like me." Byunghee said to his boyfriend.
"What? No. No. Byunghee, don't said like that. We're just a friend." Seungho protested his boyfriend's word.
"Did you asked him about this?" Byunghee asked back.
"No. I didn't. But I'll ask him about this." Seungho said with his serious tone.
"Don't be serious. I just kidding. Keke. Let's go. We would to go home too." Byunghee giggled before he stand up and pulled Seungho to go with him.
"Although, you said you just kidding but I'm serious. I don't think about this until you said it. And I want the answer from Seunghyun." Seungho said to his boyfriend.
"OK. If you worry about this just ask him to clear it. But now we should go home, can we?" Byunghee said and send the question to Seungho.
"Ah...let's go. But which place do you want to stay? My apartment or your dorm?" Seungho asked Byunghee.
"Up to you. But I think I should go to your apartment because I didn't go there for a long time." Byunghee answered.
"OK. Up to me but you want to go to my apartment, right?" Seungho chuckled and recieved the nod from his boyfriend.
"Alright, let's go." Seungho said as he reached his hand to hold Byunghee's hand before they walked out together.

…………..............................................................

Hello!! Everyone 
Since I wrote my stories. I don't wrote something in the end of each part. But now I want to talked. If you followed me from my first story. You should knew English isn't my local language. And in my stories have many error grammars. I knew it. I just want to shared my story to all of you who love 87line couple like me. But now I think my grammar errors made someone upset. I'm really sorry about it. So, I think this story maybe my last story. 

Finally, I want to thank you everyone who read my story and tried to understand it. I'm sorry for my grammars again.