Trust.

The Fate.

Next morning.
"Seunghoooo!!!!!" Seungho wake up with a fright from the bed when he heard someone shout his name. When he saw Byunghee stood beside the bed. He realize suddenly where he is.
"Keke. Finally you're wake up." Byunghee said as he giggled. Seungho sighed before he pulled Byunghee into the bed. 
"Don't wake me up like this again, OK? Otherwise, you'll be punished by me like this." Seungho whispered to the other's ear before he kiss Byunghee's lip. Byunghee stared at Seungho with wide eye before he pushed Seungho off and slaped his shoulder.
"Yah!!!! Let me go. I don't know that you don't like it. But I.. I'm sorry, Seungho." Byunghee said while he tried to remove Seungho's hand from his waist but he can't. After that he said sorry to the other.
"It's alright, Byunghee." Seungho said as he pulled Byunghee to hug.
"Thank you Seungho. Thank you for stayed with me." Byunghee said as he placed his head on Seungho's shoulder.
"Your welcome. I'll alway be by your side if you want. You give me an opportunity and I won't to lose it. I want you to trust me. I won't hurt you like he did. I'll promise." Seungho said while he tight his hug.
"I trust you, Seungho." Byunghee said.

.......................................................

At the University.
"Hyung!!" Mir called the man who sat on the bench.
"Oh! Mir. Hi!" Byunghee replied while the younger sat opposite him. 
"Do you know about the Singing Contest? I think you should to join it." Mir asked the older and comment about it.
"Who told you about the contest? Why I don't know?" Byunghee asked Mir back.
"Joon hyung told me about it. I thought you has interested in Seungho hyung more than anything around you. He's lucky guy huhh?" Mir said as he glanced to Byunghee with his smile.
"Yah!! I'm not like that." Byunghee resisted while Mir laughed at him.
"You are like that. I know you hyung. Keke." Mir giggled at the other who has a shed of red in his face.
"What are you two doing? Byunghee! Are you alright? Your face have red. Did you have a fever?" The man who walk in before he sat next to Mir asked Byunghee as he raised his hand to touch Byunghee's forehead.
"I..I'm OK, Joon-ah." Byunghee said as he push his friend's hand away.
"He's alright,hyung. Let's talk about the contest. Didn't you told Byunghee hyung? He doesn't know about it." Mir asked Joon.
"I didn't. I thought he knew about it. You don't know huh?" Joon answered before he asked his friend.
"Ahh....I don't know about it. But I don't care. I don't want to join." Byunghee said. He didn't saw the two man in front of him stare at each other with wide eye.
"B...but..you can't." Mir said.
"Why?" Byunghee asked as he stare at Mir.
"Because....I sign you name in the register's form and sent it. You can't reject it, Byunghee." Joon said and stare at his friend.
"What? Why you didn't asked me before, Joon." Byunghee glare at Joon with his angry face.
"I...I'm sorry Byunghee. I thought you want to join it because you love to sing a song and you voice have beautiful. Everyone want to listen your voice. Since you have a fight and broke up with Jihoon hyung. We haven't listen your voice, Byunghee-ah" Joon said as he move to sat beside Byunghee.
"Alright. I'll join it. But next time you should ask me first, understand?" Byunghee said as he stare at Joon.
"I understand! Hahaha. Finally, We shall hear you sing again." Joon shouted and laughed with his happy face.
"Yah!! Stop it, Joon-ah." Byunghee reached his hand to cover his friend mouth. While Mir heavy laughed at them.
"I'm glad to hear that Byunghee. I want to hear your voice again." Someone said behind them. When Byunghee turn around he saw Jihoon and his friends.
"It's true huh? That you have to join the contest." Jihoon asked Byunghee.
"He's join or not. It's non of your business." Joon said with his angry tone. While Byunhee pulled his shirt to calm him down.
"Why you said like that? We're your senior. You should be considerate us." One of them shouted to Joon as he stepped to face with Joon.
"Stop it. Byunghee, I'll wait for listen your song." Jihoon pulled his friend back and said to Byunghee before he walk away with his friend.
"I hate him. Hate. Hate. Hate. Sssshi. Beware yourself, Byunghee. I know him. He won't let you go easy." Joon said with his anger face.
"But Byunghee hyung has a boyfriend now. Why you think he won't let him go?" Mir asked Joon.
"I know Mir. But for him. He don't care that you have or haven't boyfriend. he got it what he want. And now he don't want to lose Byunghee." Joon said with his serious tone.
"I think he's not like that. Don't worry so much Joon-ah. He just want to kept our brother's relationship." Byunghee said to Joon.
"Y...you just like this. Forgive everything and everyone. If I don't know you. I don't believe that the world have someone like you. Sssshi. I should to tell Seungho to beware for you." Joon said before he grab his mobile to called.
"Yah! Seungho have a class now. You can't interrupt him. Okay. Okay. I'll to beware myself. I promise." Byunghee shouted at his friend.
"You're a good boy, Byunghee. And now we should to prepare you for the contest. Let's go." Joon said before he lead his friend by his hand and walk away follow by the younger.

...............................................................

At Byunghee's dorm.
Knock knock.
"Okay. Okay. Wait a minute." Byunghee shout when he walked to the door.
"Oh! What are you doing here? Seungho." Byunghee exclaim when he saw who stood in front of him before he asked the question.
"Joon called me and told me that you have something to talked with me. Is that right?" Seungho answered when he saw his boyfriend wonder of him.
"Joon called you? I think he understand in my word. Why he do this?" Byunghee said with himself.
"Byunghee." Seungho called the men in front of him who deep in this thought. 
"............" But it's no answer. 
"Byunghee." Seungho called again as he reach his hand to grab the other's shoulder.
"Huh..oh! I...I'm sorry Seungho-ah." Byunghee has be startled.
"What happened today? Byunghee." Seungho asked with his serious tone.
"Eh..h...Joon registered me in the singing contest. And we talk about it before Jihoon hyung walk closer to us. He know that me join in the contest and he said he wait for listen my song. It's that end of my conversation with him. But Joon told me to beware myself. He don't believe that Jihoon hyung has to let me go easy. He want to told you but at that time. I know you have a class. I don't want him to interrupted you then I promised him that I'll to beware myself." Byunghee explained to his boyfriend as he raise his head up to saw the other's face.
"................." Seungho stare at Byunghee face but no word from his mouth.
"Seungho..." Byunghee called the other.
"You should do as he said. Beware yourself. I thought like Joon. He doesn't want to let you go. I saw in his eye at that time." Seungho said as he pulled Byunghee to his hug.
"Don't you trust me?" Byunghee asked as he snuggled to the other chest.
"I trust you, Byunghee. But I don't trust him. Seungho said as he tight his hug.
"Don't worried about him. Now you should worried about yourself. This is late time. You should stay with me tonight. Haven't you ate dinner? I'll make for you." Byunghee pushed himself off and said to the other.
"I already have it. Thank you." Seungho answered as he kissed Byunghee's cheek before he ran to the bathroom.
"Yah!!! Yang Seunghooo!!! You're a ert." Byunghee shout followed his boyfriend.

...................................................

"Do you like to sing a song?" Seungho asked when they are on the bed.
"Yes. I love to sing. I love when everyone listen my song." Byunghee said with his smile.
"Can you sing for me huh?" Seungho whispered to Byunghee's ear. 
"Okay." Byunghee answered before he began to sang a song for his boyfriend. Until the both of them fell into sleep.