The true.

The Fate.

2 week later.
At Joon house.
"Wow! Wow! Your voice is so beautiful hyung." Mir shouted at the singer.
"Thanks, Mir." Byunghee said with his smile.
"You are amazing Byunghee. I think you will be the winner. Hahaha." Joon said and laugh with his happy face.
"Don't said like that Joon-ah. The other competitor have more skill than me. I'm not the winner. And I don't want it. I join in the contest because of you two. You want to listen my voice then I'll sing for you." Byunghee said to the two man beside him.
Ding Dong!!!
"Oh! I think he's come." Joon exclaimed as he put his guitar on the couch before he walk to the door.
 Byunghee turn around to ask Mir.
"I don't know hyung." Mir answered with his suspect face.
"Seungho!!!" Byunghee called the man who follow behind Joon.
"Hey..." Seungho replied
"Why are you here? Did you told me you have a laboratory's class?" Byunghee asked his boyfriend.
"Ahh...yes, I have. But it's finish earlier then I come here to pick you here. Don't you finish?" Seungho answeredbefore he asked the other.
"Yes, we're finished. But you should stay here for dinner hyung." Mir said as he walked in the kitchen.
"Let me help you Mir." Byunghee shouted and walked follow Mir.
"What do you want to ask me, Seungho?" Joon said when he saw Seungho stare at him with his suspect face.
"Ehh...Do you live here with Mir?" Seungho asked.
"Yes. I live here with him. He's my friend's little brother. And yes, I'm in love with him. You see, he's so cute." Joon answered.
"I don't asked anything. Why you think I'll ask you about it huh?" Seungho said as he chuckled.
"I saw in your eye, Seungho. The question." Joon said with his smile as he stare at the other.
"Did he know about it?" Seungho asked.
"Yes, we love each other. The one who don't know about it is Byunghee." Joon said.
"Why you don't told him?" Seungho asked the other.
"Because we pitied for him. C....Can I told him that me and Mir are together when he's single. We can't leave him alone." Joon answered.
"But now he have me beside. Don't worried about him. You should told him, Joon." Seungho said as he stood and walked to help Byunghee.
"Told what? What are you two talking about?" Byunghee asked.
"Ehh...Byunghee. I have something to told you." Joon said before he walked closer Byunghee.
"What?" Byunghee stare at Joon.
"Byunghee-ah. Me and Mir were love each other. And now we're a couple. I want you to know it." Joon said in front of Byunghee.
 "You and Mir?" Byunghee asked to confirm and he received The nod from Joon.
"When?" Byunghee continue his question.
"Around 2 month ago." Joon answered.
"Why you don't told me?" Byunghee asked Joon with his sad eye.
"I...I want to told you. But that time you were broken up with Jihoon hyung. I don't know what to said about it. Byunghee..." Joon said as he grabbed Byunghee's hand.
"They cared a lot of you ,Byunghee. Don't angry with them. Although, they don't told you at that time but now he tell you right?" Seungho said as he Byunghee's shoulder.
".........................." Byunghee stared at Joon.
"Dinner is ready. What happened hyung?" Mir said as he served dinner on the table before he noticed it has something wrong between his hyung.
"I tell him about our relationship Mir." Joon said to the younger who stared at him with wide eye.
"Is that true? Mir." Byunghee asked his beloved brother.
"H....hyung." Mir turn around to face Byunghee.
"I ask you what did he said about you relationship is true? Please answered me. Don't lied to me again, Mir." Byunghee asked again.
"Y...y..yes. Me and Joon hyung are lover. I'm sorry that I didn't told you. I'm sorry hyung." Mir said as he walked closer to Byunghee before he hug him tightly and sobbing.
"Although, I'm angry with you two. But you two are my friend and my little brother. I'll forgive you. Don't lied to me again. You understand?" Byunghee said as he rub his little brother hair. 
"I understand. I promised. I don't do it again. I love you hyung." Mir said and nod his head as he tried to stopped his sobbing.
"I think we should eat the dinner now before it's cool down." Seungho said before they walked to the table and began to ate.

After finished the dinner. Seungho walked to sent Byunghee to his dorm.
"Thank you for sending me Seungho. Good night." Byunghee said when they arrived his dorm before he leaned to peck the other lip and ran in his dorm.
"You're so cute...Byunghee." Seungho mumble to himself with his smile as he stare at the other one who ran in the dorm to hid his shyness.

.............................................................

At the university.
"Hyung!!!!!" Mir shouted to called the man who sit on the bench.
"Yah!! Why you alway shout at me like this? Mir. What wrong with you huh?" Byunghee said as he stared to the younger.
"I'm sorry hyung. But I'm excited about tomorrow. It's your contest I excited to listened your voice from the stage. I love your voice hyung." Mir said with his smile.
"Stop dreaming, Mir. Where are your lover?" Byunghee asked the younger.
"He go to the parking. We have a date today hyung. What about you? Waiting Seungho hyung?" Mir answered before he asked the older. And he received the nod from the older. 
"What about that necklace?" Mir asked when he saw the necklace on his brother neck.
"Oh! This is a gift from Seungho for first month anniversary. What Do you think about it?" Byunghee answered and asked the younger for comment.
"It's suit for you hyung. Yah! You are a lucky guy. You know?" Mir said as he chuckle.While Joon drive his car in front of him.
"Yes. I know. Good luck for your date, Mir" Byunghee said and smile to the younger. 
"Thank you hyung. See you tomorrow." Mir said before he ran to Joon's car.
"Huh?" Byunghee exclaimed when he noticed his mobile was vibrated in his pocket. When he pick it out and saw who called him. He smiled before he answered the mobile.
"Seunghooo! I'm wai...." Byunghee said on the mobile but he was cut off by the other.
"Byunghee-ah. I can't go to pick up you today. I have an important exam. I'm sorry. Can you go back with yourself?" Seungho asked from the mobile.
"I understand Seungho. I can go back with myself, don't worry about me. Fighting!!! My doctor!!!" Byunghee answered and cheer up his boyfriend.
"Thank you Byunghee. But when you arrive at your dorm. You should call back to me, understand?" Seungho said and ordered from the mobile.
"I understand dad. Keke. Bye~~" Byunghee said and giggled before he hang up. 
"Ahhh....why he think I can't go back with myself? I'm a man like him. But I'm happy that he worry about me. Keke." Byunghee said and giggled to himself as he walked back to his dorm don't noticed someone stared at him with his jealous face.
"Necklace? Dad? Happy? You are mine Byunghee. I don't let you go. If I can't have you with me then anyone can't have you too." Jihoon tightly his fist while he stared at Byunghee.

...............................................................

At Byunghee's dorm.
"Ahhh....I forgot to call Seungho. I hope he don't angry with me." Byunghee said to himself as he walked out from the bathroom. But when he got out he saw someone in his bedroom.
"......................." Byunghee was shocked when he saw who stood in front of him.
"Why you stare at me like that? Byunghee" Jihoon asked the younger.
"W...w..what do you want hyung? How are you get in my room?" Byunghee asked Jihoon.
"Did you forgot that you gave me your room's key? Oh! I think you forgot it. And what do I want is you,Byunghee." Jihoon said as he walked closer to the younger.
"Get out of my room,hyung. Please......" Byunghee said as he tried to escape from this incident.
"Did I said I wanted you. Byunghee" Jihoon grab the younger arm and pulled him to the bed.
"L..let me go hyung. Please... Let me....." Byunghee beged and tried to shake off his hand but he can't. The man in front of him has stronger than him. And then he was threw by the older on to the bed. 
"This necklace is so beautiful when it on your neck, Byunghee. But it's not from me. I don't want you to wear it." Jihoon said as he follow Byunghee on the bed and tied Byunghee's hand with his shirt. He touch the necklace before he pulled it away.
"Nooo." Byunghee cried out when he saw his necklace was threw away. He tried to pushed the other off but he don't have power to resist it.
"Shooo. Don't cried so much Byunghee. You should keep you voice for our night. I'll take care of you along the night,Baby." Jihoon said and smile as he kiss Byunghee's neck and gave another mark on the younger body.

.............................................................

"Yah!!!! Finally it's finished. I wanna sleep. Seunghoooo...." Seunghyun shouted when he get out from the class. He called his friend who stare at his mobile but no answered.
"What's wrong Seungho? You look so serious." Seunghyun walked to his friend and asked.
"Byunghee, don't call me Seunghyun. I told him when he arrived at his dorm he should to call back to me." Seungho said as he check on his mobile.
"Don't you call him?" Seunghyun asked his friend.
"I tried to called but he didn't answered. I'm worry about him Seunghyun. I think I should to check on him." Seungho put his mobile in his pocket before he walked.
"I drove my car, today. You should go with me Seungho. I'll go to check on him with you." Seunghyun said before he ran to his car and Seungho follow behind him.

.................................................................