Happy birthday.

The Fate.

"Hyung!!! I missed you so much. Happy birthday." Mir shouted and ran to hug Byunghee.
"I missed you,too. And thank you my puppy." Byunghee said as he rubbed the younger's hair.
"What? You just met him yesterday, Mir." Joon said as he sat on the opposite side.
"Did you have a problem?" Mir said and sent a glare to his boyfriend.
"Ah..Nope. I miss you, too. Byunghee-ah." Joon said as he grabbed his friend's hand.
"Yah! Yah! You're lying. Don't touch my hyung. Hyung, don't believe you. Hyung. Byunghee hyung." Mir said as he hit his boyfriend's hand and pulled his hyung's hand back. When he turn to look at the older beside him. He noticed that the older didn't listen to him but stared at his mobile. Then he tried to called him.
"Oh! Sorry. Sorry. What are your saying?" Byunghee said sorry when he noticed he was called by the younger.
"Just forget about it hyung. I'm worry about you now. What happened? Why you always stared at your mobile?" Mir asked as he squeezed his hyung's hand.
"Nothing serious, Mir." Byunghee said and smile.
"You look so sad, Byunghee. Today is your birthday. You should be happy. What's wrong?" Joon asked his friend.
".…………………………" but no answered.
"You have a fight with Seungho?" Joon asked again.
"No...... No. I don't know. He ignored me. Joon-ah. 3 days. I tried to called him but he didn't answer me. I don't know why he ignored me. I just....just want to tell him about my birthday. I want to be with him on my special day.........Did he bored me? Did he want to break up with me? ." Byunghee answered as he begun to cried.
"Hey. Hey. You think so much Byunghee-ah. Seungho love you so much." Joon said as he wiped his friend's tear.
"Byunghee hyung.... If you want to tell Seungho hyung about your birthday, you should go to him and asked him why he ignored you." Mir said 
"But if he doesn't want to meet me, what should I do? I'm scare." Byunghee said with his worried eye.
"We'll go with you, Okay?" Joon said and smile to his friend. 

…………………….……………

"Joon-ah. I think we're going on the wrong way. It's not the way to his apartment. Where are we going?" Byunghee asked his friend when he noticed about the wrong way.
"You want to meet Seungho, right?" Joon asked from the driver seat.
"Yes." Byunghee answered to his friend.
"I'll take you to meet him." Joon said.
"Where?" Byunghee asked his friend. But no answer from his friend. He decided to stop asking and stayed back to his seat. He look out of the window and thought about what Joon said before. He doesn't know when Seungho moved out from his apartment. Why didn't Seungho told him?  He's so sad and want to cry now.

"Seungho live here?" Byunghee asked with his wonder expression when the car turn left and ran into the parking lot of the luxurious condominium. He received the nodded from Mir. 
"Let's go, hyung." Mir said and hold his hyung's hand when they got out of the car and lead him to the condominium's gate.
"When Seungho moved out from his apartment?" Byunghee asked the younger.
"He doesn't move out hyung. That apartment is his another home. It's near the university more than here." Mir answered.
"Why he didn't told me about here?" Byunghee asked.
"I don't know hyung. You should ask him with yourself." Mir answered. We stopped talking until the elevator reached the floor we want to go. They walked out of the elevator and walked to Seungho's room.
"What are you doing? Joon-ah. We should wait here until Seungho comes and why you have his keycard?" Byunghee asked his friend when he saw him picked the keycard from his pocket and tried to unlock the door.
"Because I have a keycard. I think we should wait him in the room. And about this keycard, Seungho gave it to me. Anything else?" Joon answered his friend and got in the room while Mir pushed Byunghee's back to got in the room.

"Hey. Mir....Joon....where are you? Hey." Byunghee called the other name after they got in the room and they weren't be his side, the room was dark and he afraid of it. He tried to search of the light's switch but he don't know about here.
"Happy birthday  to you. Happy birthday to you." Byunghee turned around when he heard the song and he saw someone walked to him with the cake on his hand.
"S...Seungho..." Byunghee said softly when he saw who was the man in front of him. The feelings of his fear around 3 days ago has disappeared.
"Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday to.....my love." Seungho sang a song until the end and smile to his lover who has a tear on his eye now."Make a wish and blow out the candles, Byunghee." Seungho said after he saw the other stayed silent.
".……………………………" Byunghee closed his eye and made a wish before he blew out the candles.
"Happy birthday Byunghee!! / Happy birthday Hyung!!" Seunghyun, Joon and Mir shouted to Byunghee when the lights was turn on.
"…………….………………" Byunghee looked at his friend and his lovely brother with his smile and his tear flew along his cheeks.
"You're a crying baby now." Seungho said and wiped Byunghee's tears on his face after he place the cake on the dinning table.
"Why did you know about my birthday? Seungho." Byunghee asked his boyfriend.
"Mir told me 3 days ago. And he have a plan for your birthday surprise. I'm sorry for left you alone, Byunghee." Seungho explained as he pulled Byunghee into his embrace.
"It's alright, you're here now. Don't leave me again, Okay?" Byunghee said.
"I'll never leave you, I promise." Seungho said and kiss Byunghee's forehead.
"Ahem!! We're are here, you know?" Seunghyun coughed and received a glare from Seungho while Byunghee pushed himself off.
"Do you like it? Hyung. We prepared everything for your birthday." Mir asked as he hug his lovely hyung's waist. Byunghee looked around the room,the room have many floating balloons that have the word 'Happy birthday' write on it and on the dining table have many foods that look delicious.
"I like it so much, Mir. Thank you. Thank you so much." Byunghee said as he rubbed the younger's hair and said thank to everyone.
"Ahhh. I think it's time to eat!!!! I'm so hungry. Can I eat now? Go! Go!" Seunghyun said as he ran to sat at the dining chair and started to ate. Then everyone followed him and started to ate too. The room have the sound of happy from the birthday party until the party end.

"Who give that Panda to you?" Seungho asked when he saw the Panda bear on the bed after he walked out of the bathroom.
"The gift from Seunghyun. Look at this, Seungho. The Panda has your name on his foot. Ah~ it's so cute." Byunghee answered before he hold the Panda on his arm and lifted his foot showed to Seungho.
"Yes, you're so cute." Seungho said and smiled as he rubbed Byunghee's hair.
"What about the other gift?" Seungho asked.
"The gift from Joon and Mir are a bag and a silver ring." Byunghee answered while Seungho nodded his head.
"Seungho...I don't see the gift from you. But I don't want anything from you. Just you're here beside me that a special gift for me." Byunghee asked as he walked to hug Seungho.
"You're my special gift for me too, Byunghee." Seungho said before he kiss Byunghee's lip. 
"Seungho....Why don't you told me about here before?" Byunghee asked.
"Because I seldom came here. It's far from the university and I live alone but now I have you. Do you want to move in with me here?" Seungho answered and asked Byunghee back.
"Yes. I do." Byunghee answered and hug Seungho tightly while Seungho kissed his hair.
After that, Seungho carried Byunghee to the bed and gave the special gift to him until they drifted into sleep.

On the morning. 
"Hmmm.........." Byunghee woke up first. He liked to saw his boyfriend sleeping beside him. He touched the other's face and kiss his lip before he walked to the bathroom.
"Eh?" Byunghee was surprised. When he looked in the mirror, he saw the necklace on his neck. The necklace have a couple ring hung on. Byunghee touched it softly and he felt the warm arms wrapped around his waist from the back.
"Do you like it?" Seungho asked from the back.
"Yes...yes....I like it. Thank you. Seungho." Byunghee said with his trembling voice and turned back to hug his boyfriend tightly.
"I'm glad to hear you like it, Byunghee." Seungho said as he kissed the other hair.
"I love you so much. Seungho." Byunghee said.
"I love you too. Byunghee." Seungho said as he caressed his cheek and lifted his face to look at him. He wiped the tears from Byunghee's face and kissed his lips.
".....…………………" They looked at each other with a smile on their face. They stayed like that for a while before one of them pushed the other out of the bathroom with his giggle sound.

………………