Help.

The Fate.

At Byunghee's dorm.
"Get in, Seungho. I'll follow you." Seunghyun said as he stopped his car in front the dorm.
"OK." Seungho replied before he get out of the car and ran to the dorm's elevator.
when he arrived Byunghee's room and he tried to open the door and he founded the door wasn't locked.
"Why he doesn't lock the door?" Seungho mumbled to himself
"You're a good boy, Byunghee..." Seungho heard someone said in the bedroom as he get in the room but that voice isn't his boyfriend's voice. He ran to open the door but it's lock. He tried to broke the door.
"Yah!!!!!!! Who are you? What the hell are you doing? Open the door!!" Seungho shouted at the door as he tried to broke the door.
"What happened Seungho?" Seunghyun asked his friend when he arrived and saw his friend tried to broke the door.
"Someone stay in the room with Byunghee. I don't know what he want to do to him. I want to break the door,Seunghyun." Seungho told his friend.
"OK,Let's do it." Seunghyun replied and prepared to helped his friend.

Bang!!!!
"Yah!!!!!! Get away from him." Seungho shouted at the man who bent on top of his boyfriend when the door opened before he ran to pulled that man away. When he saw who is that man. His anger raise from the beginning.
"Jung Jihoon!!! You Bastard!!!!" Seungho punched at Jihoon that sent the man fell on the floor before he followed to punched him again, again and again until Seunghyun walked to grab his arm.
"You should to take care of him, Seungho. He needs you." Seunghyun said as he turn to look at Byunghee who sat on the bed with his trembling body.
"Let's him to me." Seunghyun said as he pulled off Seungho from Jihoon who lied on the floor before he dragged Jihoon out of the bedroom. 
"Byunghee....." Seungho called as he walked closer to his boyfriend who sat on the bed and tried to cover himself with the blanket.
"............................................" No answer from the other.
"Byunghee....are you alright?" Seungho sat on the bed and reach his hand to touch Byunghee's face. But Byunghee push his hand off before he stared at Seungho with his teary wide eye.
"I...I..I'm s...sor..ry...I...don't...." Byunghee said with his trembling voice but Seungho cut him off with his hug.
"It's OK, Byunghee. Don't said sorry. Don't be afraid. I'm here. I'm here, Byunghee." Seungho said as he hug Byunghee tightly.
"..........................................." Byunghee snuggled in Seungho's chest as he tried to stopped crying.
"It's alright Byunghee. It's alright." Seungho Byunghee's back and kiss his temple to clam the other one down.
"S...Seun...ngho....I...think..a lot...if....y...you..don't come. What can I do?....I'm scared...I'm..afraid that..you'll..hate and....leave me...I..." Byunghee said with his trembling voice.
"I won't hate you Byunghee. I love you. I love you. I never thought to leave you." Seungho said as he hug And kiss Byunghee's hair. That made Byunghee crying again.

"You should rest,Byunghee-ah" Seungho said when felt the other man clam down.
"I can't...I'm scare...If it was a dream...If you don't come...I don't want to sleep or wake up with out you..." Byunghee said as he grasp Seungho's shirt tightly and shook his head.
"I'm still here, Byunghee. It's not a dream. Don't scared. I'm here. I'm here with you. Just rest." Seungho said to the other and tight his hug to confirm that it's not a dream. Seungho still hug his boyfriend until he noticed the other one has fell in his sleep. He laid Byunghee on the bed and took a blanket cover on him before he kiss his forehead and get out of the bedroom.

"Where's him, Seunghyun." Seungho asked his friend when he come out of the bedroom and don't saw Jihoon in the room.
"I don't know. Because he kicked me from behind when I find some drink in the refrigerator before he escaped. And now my head is hurt." Seunghyun answered as he placed the ice bag on his forehead.
"You deserve it." Seungho chuckle at his friend.
"Yah! Why you talk like that? I'm hurt, you know?" Seunghyun shouted at his friend who laughed at him.
"Shoo! Lower your voice. Byunghee is sleeping." Seungho said to his friend who nod his head.
"How about him?" Seunghyun asked his friend softly.
"He still feared. He cried a lot until he sleep. I think it's hurt him so much." Seungho told his friend.
"What you want to do from now?" Seunghyun asked.
"I don't know but I want to protect him from that man." Seungho answered hisfriend.
"Why you don't move in him with you." Seunghyun said.
"I can't because my apartment not enough for many people." Seungho answered.
"No. I don't talk about your apartment* but I talk about your condominium**, Seungho" Seunghyun said as he stared at his friend. 
"............................................." Seungho stared back to Seunghyun but no word.
"I know about you, Seungho. You're not Yang Seungho the ordinary man but you're Yang Seungho, The son of Mr.Yang who have many hospital in his company contact. Am I right?" Seunghyun said about the fact that he knew about his friend.
"You searched about me?" Seungho asked as he send a glare to his friend.
"Yep. Since we met on the first year. I knew you different from other people. I want to be your friend but you alway denied and avoid me. I want to know more about you and I think you don't told me anymore then I found with myself. I'm sorry, my friend." Seunghyun explained to his friend who stared at him.
"..........................................." Seungho stare at his friend with silent.
"Yah! Yah! Don't stare at me like that. I don't do something wrong." Seunghyun shouted.
"Did I told you to lower your voice?" Seungho said to his friend.
"Oh! I'm sorry." Seunghyun said sorry to his friend.
"How much you know about me?" Seungho asked.
"How much you hind it?" Seunghyun asked back.
"Assshi!!! You such a good friend." Seungho said as he sent a death glare to his friend.
"Hahaha!!! I know. I know. Don't admire me." Seunghyun laughed to his friend who shook his head in front of him.
"I think your Idea is great. I should invited Byunghee to move in with me." Seungho said with his serious tone.
"What's about 'him'? Why you let him go easily ? Why you don't give him a lesson?" Seunghyun asked.
"What do you want me to do? Beat up to him? I don't want to do that. But if you want to do something, I don't banned you." Seungho said to his friend before he smiled.
"Alright, I understand." Seunghyun replied and stared at Seungho before he smiled back.
"Ahh.....I think I should to go back home." Seunghyun said as he stood up and walked to the door.
"Drive safely friend. Thank you that you come with me. Seunghyun." Seungho said to his friend.
"Your welcome. I'm your friend, right? Take care a lot of him. Good night, Seungho." Seunghyun said as he pat Seungho's shoulder before he got out of the room.

When Seunghyun went back. Seungho pick his mobile and called.
"Hel..lo, Seungho. Why you call me at this time? You don't have a clock?" Someone who he called asked him with his anger tone.
"I have something to talk to you. Joon" Seungho said.
"Can't talk tomorrow?" Joon asked him again.
"No. I want to talk now. It's about Byunghee." Seungho raised his voice.
"What about him? What happened to him?" Joon asked with his worried tone.
"He met something bad today, Joon....................................................." Seungho told Joon about the happen since the beginning until now.
"That Bastard!!!! I'm right to not believe him. What do you want me to do,now?" Joon exclaimed before he asked.
"I want you to resigned Byunghee from the contest tomorrow. I think he can't go to the contest when he still feared. And I want you or Mir come to stay here with Byunghee Because I have a class." Seungho told what he want.
"OK. I'll send Mir to Byunghee's dorm on the morning. Before I go to the university. If you have a class tomorrow you should go to sleep now. Thank you for saving him, Seungho. Good night." Joon said before he hung up.
"Good night, Joon" Seungho replied before he walked to the bedroom. Seungho sat on the bed beside his boyfriend and stared at him with his worried face. He noticed something missing! That's right! His necklace is missing. He stood up and walk around the bedroom to searched the necklace. And then he saw something between the desk and the wardrobe. It's a necklace!!
"Ahh........it's broken......I think you should fix it or buy a new one for him, Yang Seungho.." Seungho said to himself as he pick the necklace from the floor. He put the necklace to his pocket before he went to took a bath. When he finished his bath he laid down on the bed beside His boyfriend.
"I love you, Byunghee. I love you. I'll be here." Seungho whisper to the other's ear as he pulled him into his embrace. He hug Byunghee tightly until he fell into sleep.

..........................................................
 
 *,**In my country the two place above were more different. Apartment was the room for rent on the cheap price but Condominium was the room that you can bought it for your own and it has expensive price.