New boyfriend.

The Fate.

"Seungho!! Do you want to join with us?" The man shouted from behind the room to asked his friend.
"Aaah...No. Thank you for asking me, Seunghyun." The man who's name Seungho answered his friend.
"Aewww. Why? Today it's the last exam for this subject. We should celebrated." The man who's name Seunghyun asked seungho.
"I have something to do. Sorry, Seunghyun. See you." Seungho answered before he pick up his bag and went out of the classroom.
"Yah! Why he alway denied me? I want to be his friend but he avoided me every time. Asssshi... He's strange person." Seunghyun said to his other friends.
"I thought like you Seunghyun-ah. Can we go now?" The other friends asked
"Yeah, we can." Seunghyun answered his friends before he pick up his bag and got out of the classroom with his friends.

....................................................................

"What do you want to eat for you dinner Yang Seungho?" Seungho asked himself when he arrived supermarket. When he finished shopping his dinner he walk to the bus stop.
"Excuse me. Do you see someone ran passing here?" The man run to asked Seungho.
"Eh..No. I don't see anyone. What th..." Seungho answered that man but before he ask that man about who he found. That man ran across the road to continue his finding.
"Assshi....Why he look so hurry? Is someone he finding has important to him? Yah! Yang Seungho, it's non of your business, Let's go home" Seungho talk to himself.
"H...help...help me...please." Seungho heard someone called for help but where? He think before he turn around to find it. And he saw someone hinding behind the brush. He ran to help him standing.
"What happened to you? Are you okay?" Seungho asked the stranger who was support by him.
"I was...drug. I...don't want....him...to founded. Please.....h..help me." The stranger said to me with his trembling voice.
"Okay. Okay. I'll help you. Please hold on." Seungho said while he call taxi.
"Where's your home? or where you want me to sent?" Seungho asked the stranger but he not answered him. Then Seungho told taxi about the way to his apartment.
the stranger tried to take off his shirt and Seungho tired to stop him on the way to his apartment.

.........................................................

"Good luck boy. Your boyfriend's too cute. Hahaha." The taxi driver said to Seungho while he closed the taxi's door after he paid.
"Eh? He's n......" Seungho protest it but taxi was gone.
"Ummh...It's..h..hot." The stranger mumble to himself and tried to take off his shirt again.
"Yah! Stop it." Seungho shout while he tried to buttoned the man shirt and it continued like this until he reach his room.
"Wait me here. I will be back." Seungho told the man who laid on his bed 
But before he went out of the room. He was pulled by the stranger and now he's laid on the bed with the stranger on top of him. 
"What the....mummhh...sto..p.muhhhm.." Seungho tried to push the stranger out while he tried to kiss him.
"I..I can't...huh...pleaseee..hel.p...me...pleasee." The stranger beg while he tried to stop himself but the drug has almost influence to him.
"I..I understand. But it's has another way to help you. Not with what you do." Seungho tried to find another way to abandoned.
"I...I can't hold..huh..it..pleasee." The stranger beg him.
"Okay. Okay. I will. But you should forgive me when you wake up,OK?" Seungho said while he stare the other eye who nod his head with his teary eye.
On the morning.
"Humhh....." Seungho move his body on the bed before he remembered what happened on the last night. he turn to his side to find someone to confirm his memory after he worn his glasses. But he doesn't saw anyone then he thought it's a dream. He sighed before he pulled the blanket off and saw many stain on the sheet that confirm him again it's not a dream. 'But where was he? Was he going back?' Seungho thought while he walk to the wardrobe to pick his towel and binding on his waist before he went out the bedroom. 
"What are you doing?" Seungho asked the other one who stood in front of stove.
"I cook your breakfast to thank you for help me the last night. And I'm sorry about what happended. I..I can't stop m...." The stranger said with his sad voice but Seungho cut him off. 
"It's Okay. The one who said sorry it's me. I hurt you. I'm sorry." Seungho said to the stranger.
"It's alright. Don't worried about me. You should take a shower. I'll serve your breakfast." The stranger answered with his smile.
"Okay." Seungho said  before he turn to the bathroom.

..............................................

When he went out of the bedroom after he finished dressing. He saw the stranger sit on floor in front of him have their breakfast that he made.
"It's look delicious. Thank you." Seungho said while he sit on the floor opposite the other.
"It's not look, It's delicious." The stranger said with his smile.
"Okay. It's delicious." Seungho chuckle while he eaten.
"So...what's your name?" Seungho asked the other.
"Me? Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jung Byunghee. And you?" The man asked
"I'm Yang Seungho. You should call me Seungho." Seungho told while the other nod his head.
"Seungho-ah you should call me Byunghee too." Byunghee said with his smile.
After they finish their breakfast. Seungho took all dish to clean while Byunghee went to take a shower. 

When Byunghee went out the bedroom after he finished dressing with the other's cloth. He saw Seungho sit at the floor and read a anatomy's book. 
"Seungho, what's faculty are you studies?" Byunghee asked when he sit opposite the other.
"I'm studies in faculty of medicine." Seungho answered.
"What? Oh! Oh! Doctor! Wow! I haven't met someone who study in this faculty. Because they have the genius people but i'm not. I'm glad to meet you, Seungho." Byunghee has excited.
"And what about your faculty?" Seungho asked the other.
"Faculty of art. I'm not smart like you." Byunghee answered.
"Don't said like that. Everyone have different skill." Seungho said after that he turn to Byunghee.
"I want to ask you about the last night." Seungho said as he stare at the other.
"......" Byunghee look at Seungho but not have a word.
"Who drug you?" Seungho asked while the other avoid his eye.
"......" Not a word came out from Byunghee.
"Byunghee." Seungho said while he touch Byunghee's hand.
"...my ex-boyfriend." Byunghee sigh before answered.
"How long have you broke up with him?" Seungho asked.
"Around the last month. I broke up with him because he cheat on me. I tried to avoid him But that day he beg me to go to our friend's birthday. He want to keep our brother relationship. I trust him again. When I realize that I was drug. I tried to runaway and hide. I saw him asked you. When .. I saw he ran across the road. I know the drug has affect to me. I wanted someone to safe me. And you are the only one around there. I... I know I can trusted someone who haven't met but that time I don't have any choice. The only thing I can do was I prayed that you were a good person, Seungho." Byunghee told what happened with his crying voice.
"Don't cry Byunghee-ah." Seungho move to the other side before he pulled the crying man into his chest and tried to calm him down.

................................................

When Byunghee calm down and stop crying. Seungho release him from his hug and look at Byunghee's face. 
" Byunghee..." Seungho called as he wiped some tear on Byunghee's face.
"......." Byunghee look into the other's eye.
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Seungho asked.
"......." Byunghee look at Seungho with his wide eye.
"Don't look at me like that. I...I know I'm not handsome like your ex-boyfriend but I..." Seungho said before Byunghee cut him off with his lip.
"Yes! Yes!" Byunghee answered when he push himself off.
"Yes? I think you will reject me." Seungho said with his surprise expression.
"Why do you think I were reject you? You are a good guy, Seungho.  This is my luck to met someone like you." Byunghee said and smile before he leaned to hug Seungho.
"Thank you, Byunghee" Seungho hug Byunghee back.

............….………………………