9

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Tears were about to form but Min held it back as Yongguk connected his hands to her for a handshake. Min let out fake smile. As Min was about to let go of the handshake, Yongguk didn't let go making Ji Eun look at them suspiciously. Min removed his hands away from her and continue to smile hoping Ji Eun won't look at them anymore. Yongguk continue to stare at Min thinking why must it be her to do this project with Ji Eun and him. The three of them went to the meeting room and started discussing the project. Sitting together facing each other, Min felt uncomfortable but having no other choice to act professional. As she talks, Yongguk would stare at her continually making her even more uncomfortable with Ji Eun around. 

  " I have a suggestion. Why don't we use this color  so the customers feel comfortable with the sun hitting the room." Min explained to them. " Also use this design to make them feel more luxury." 

 Ji Eun nodded agreeing with Min's suggestion but Yongguk on the other hand kept staring at her. After discussing for  while, Ji Eun decieded to head back to the company since she left some of her paperworks over there. With Ji Eun out of the room, Min and Yongguk was left alone in the meeting room together. 

  "What do you think of this design for the room Mr. Yongguk?" Min asked acting like there's no relationship with them at all. 

Yongguk ignored her question and decided to ask a question that wasn't related to the project. "Why Are you acting like this? Pretending to not know me? Why Min?" He desperately wanted answer from her. 

  Min closed her eyes and closed her hands into a tight ball. She let out a sigh before replying back to him. " I'm sorry but I can't answer those question while working. About my question earlier, what do you think about the design Mr. Yongguk?" 

Couldn't take Min anymore, he got up and grabbed her wrist dragging her to his office that was on the 10th floor. Min tried to let go but Yongguk tightly grabbed onto her wrist as he dragged her to the elevator. Inside the elevator, he placed Min against the wall while he was Infront of her. He looked at in the eyes noticing Min was forming tears in her eyes. Yongguk slowly lift his hands up to his face and try to wipe the tears away but Min spoke. 

 "Congratulations...for your marriage soon. Please...please stop. Your getting marry to Ji Eun who's more reliable and prettier than me..." Min slowly said as she continued to cry. " Please ignore me and forget about the past.  Just Pretend you don't me at all.." 

 Yongguk shook his head not wanting to accept what Min have asked for. The elevator door opened at the 10th floor and he grabbed Min's wrist again not wanting her to leave. Yongguk open his office door and locked it making sure no one will bother them. Again, Min was against the door and he was infront of her. Yongguk came close to her body and leaned to her face touching the tips of her lips with his. Min closed her eyes and placed her hands against the door waiting for Yongguk. He then connected their lips together pulling her into his embrace. Min continue to cry as he continuously kiss her. 

 She wanted to let go,But she couldn't at the same time.  He fell for her again just like 1 year ago. Yongguk cupped her both cheeks with his hands as Min was against the door again. Going crazy about her again, Yongguk began taking his suit jacket and his collar shirt off. With his upper body now revealing, he wrapped his arms around Min's tiny waist while Min wrapped her arms around his neck. 

But Min suddenly let go of the kiss. " This isn't right...I'm so sorry. I have to go." Min said as she unlock the door and ran out of the office and went to the elevator. 

He stood slightly still after Min had left. Her words still ran through his mind thinking why does she keep apologizing. Yongguk immediately button up his white collar shirt and ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter