4. Suspicious

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let Me just borrow you for 1 minute." Yongguk said as he hugged Min tightly in his embrace. 

   But he held her more than 1 minute forgetting that Min had a boyfriend. Min couldn't do anything since she was surprise by his hug and distracted by his warm embrace that held her. 

   "Umm...Yongguk,I have to go,it's getting late." Min finally spoke after few minutes of hugging. 

   Yongguk let go of Min and watched her going to her car and taking off exiting his house. "Bye Min.." Yongguk sighed as Min dissappeared in the dark. 

    Driving back to her house, Min saw 2 familiar figure standing next to each at a store outside thinking it was Gikwang and Hyuna, but since believe them so much she didn't even get suspicious. 

   She arrived home founding out that is was almost 11PM. Min quickly ran up to her apartment and began studying that she was suppose to do earlier. While studying, she couldn't YongGuk's warm embrace feeling away from her. She slowly touch her chest remembering his warmth against her body. 

    "That Punk...He's so weird." Min's pouted sighing. She grabbed her pen and went back studying. 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Min's alarm went off crazy and immediately woke her up from her sleep. She looked at the time and notice she was going to beats for school. Min quickly grab her basic oatmeal color v-neck shirt slipping on a  pair of burgundy pants and strapping on her  black ankle strap flat. 

   She quickly pack her school books and headed out her apartment and drove to school. Stopping at a red light, she quickly combed her hair and did her mascar, but as she turned to her car window, she saw Hyuna inside in Gikwang's car.  

   Distracted by them, she didn't hear the cars behind her beeping at her to go. She stared at them until they made a turn that didn't lead them to their school. Min instantly followed them and went to see what they were up too. 

  "What Are they doing? Going inside a coffee shop together?" Min asking question that seem to be  unanswered. 

   She parked away not wanting to get caught and stared at them as they both got out of the car and entering the coffee shop. Min took out her phone and texted them to see where they were at. Waited and waited for both of their text, she got a text from Hyuna saying that she was at school. 

   Min smirked at her stupid lying answer that she sent to her. Her other message came back from Gikwang. She couldn't believe it, her boyfriend and her best friend both lied to her. She threw her phone to the other seat and drove away not wanting to go to school and see them. 

   "Wah..daebak...they...Wah." Min couldn't finish her sentence as she talked to herself not believing what just happen.

  Angry, frustrated, and stupid, Min didn't want to believe them anymore. She went to a place that no one knew  not even Gikwang  or Hyuna. It was just barely morning and she had to see this. She thought how could her day get any worser. 

  With only dirt and buch of dried  up weed  surrounded her, Min found this place relaxing. She sat down on a rock that she usually  sit on and stared at the sky that was turning greyish. She didn't care if it was going to rain. 

   "What the hell is going in today? Gikwang and Hyuna? Is she going behind my back and dating Gikwang? It can't be. She wouldn't do that. They probably went buy something for lunch." Min over thinking too much about them. 

  She started shaking her head furiously not knowing what to do. She got up right up before it stared pouring rain down. Min quickly ran to her car and sat down drenched in water. Driving away confused and wet, Min wasted her time of not going to school and seeing Hyuna and Gikwang together. 

   Arriving at her apartment,Min quickly changed into a pair of new clothes and sat down in her living room still thinking about Hyuna and Gikwang. Min carelessly picked up her phone that had been ringing not looking at the caller. 

   "Hello..whose this?" Min answered not know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter