5. Noticing The Truth

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Min looked at Yongguk noticing him looking angry. She grabbed both of their hands and breaking their handshake. Hyuna just stood their by Gikwang's side watching Min breaking the handshake thinking what Min is going to do. To stop Min from getting suspicious about her liking Gikwang, Hyuna decided to help her. 

  "Um...We'll be going. Oppa,I'll call you later. Hyuna I'll text you later too." Min said to them grabbing YongGuk's hand leaving the coffee shop and walking somewhere else. 

   Gikwang and Hyuna watched them both leave the coffee."Gikwang..what should we do? What if Min founds out that You're in a relationship with  me too." Hyuna asked him hooking her arms with Gikwang. 

   Gikwang sighed not knowing what was he doing? He loves Min too but he also loves Hyuna also. Without answering Hyuna's question, he just looked at Hyuna and smiled. Hyuna was too Scared to tell Min and was worried about their relationship as best friend. 

  

    "Min! Min! Why aren't you doing anything about your boyfriend?"Yongguk asked yelling it out to Min who was dragging him. Min stop and turned around facing him with a smile acting like nothing happen. 

   She let go of his hand and said,"What's wrong with my boyfriend hanging out with my best friend? What they can't hang out together when I'm not there?" 

  Yongguk placed his hand on his hips can't stand Min acting like as if nothing happen. He breathed heavily and carelessly shouted," I saw them walking together! TOGETHER MIN! Don't you see something weird about that?!"

   Min shook head causing Yongguk to yell and walk away. Min watched him as he walked back toward the coffee shop, but he came back and dragged her taking her with him. Leaving her car parked in the coffee shop parking lot, he opened his Car door and shoved Min in the passenger seat. He came to his side and notice Min didn't have her seatbelt on. Yongguk leaned to her side close to her face and grabbed the seat belt buckling it for her. 

     "Where are we going?" Min asked Yongguk as soon they enter the highway. Yongguk kept quiet and drove still angry at Min who was acting like a fool about earlier. 

   Looking outside of the window, she got a text from Hyuna saying that she was sorry about earlier with Gikwang. Min smiled and knew that her best friend would never date Gikwang. Yongguk looked over at her noticing Min smiling while texting someone. *Probably her stupid two-timing boyfriend* He looked back and focus on driving somewhere that he wanted to take Min to. 

 

 

   Yongguk parked his car and looked over at Min who was still sleeping. He unbuckled his seatbelt and was about to open his door when rain drop started pouring down on his car window. "What The...Again." He whispered as he watched the rain kept coming down hitting on his car.  When he was about to lay back against his seat, he notice Min was sleeping uncomfortablle, he titled her seat down making her to move around. He took off his sweater and covered Min who was just wearing a thin v-neck oatmeal color shirt. Wearing his loose tank top under his sweater, he closed his eyes crossing his arms falling alseep in the car with Min.

 

   Couple of minutes later, Min woke noticing her seat tilted back and Yongguk's sweater covering her. She tilted her seat back up and notice YongGuk's arms was full of goosebumps. She smiled and cover his Body with his sweater and  stare at his baby face. 

   *How can he have a baby face but with a deep voice that is so deceiving?* Min thought to herself as she stared at his face that was tilted down. She leaned closer to and notice how nice his skin was for a guy. Still close to his face, Min eyes came in contact with his thin lips that dried up from being cold. Without noticing, her hands just reached out touching his lips causing Yongguk to wake up seeing Min close to his face. 

   "What Are you doing?" Yongguk asked her as he sat up from his sleep. 

   Min quickly went back to seat couging fixing her hair sitting quietly. Yongguk notice his sweater being on him. He quickly gave it back to Min. "Wear this...You're going to get cold." 

  "What about you? You were having goosebumps all over your arm. You just wear it, I'm fine." Min said handing his sweater back to Yongguk. 

  Yongguk grabbed his sweater and quickly plotting it over Min's head inserting her arms through the two arms hole and pulling it down her body. "What Now? Just listen to me." He said after putting his sweater on Min. 

  Yongguk closed his eyes again and sighed still remembering earlier at the coffee shop. He slowly open his eye and see Min playing with his sweater that was big for arms and her body. "Aren't you cold in that loose tank top ?" Min ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter