Chapter 12

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Me and Yongguk are getting marry next week and I want you to attend along with Amber and Ailee."

Min slightly look over at Yongguk before replying back to Ji Eun. She smile and said, " I would like to attend the wedding. Congratulations to the both of you. I hope for the best for you two."

On the other hand, Yongguk angrily stared at her thinking what is she doing right now. "Get out Ji Eun.  I need to talk to you." He left he rmoooom and waited for her outside of the room. 

Ji Eun sat still for bit before going to talk to Yongguk.  She finally got up and walked out of the room seeing Yongguk waiting for her infront of the door. As she came out the door, Yongguk grab her wrist and try to drag her somewhere quietly to talk, but she roughly remove his hand away from her wrist.

  He stopped and turn around and face her. "Are you in your right mind? Why did you say that? Why?"

  Ji Eun looked up and replied back,"Yes, I'm in my right mind.I finally know why you keep pushing our wedding date.  I saw you kissing Min infront of the building earlier. I don't care what you say now,  you're going to be my husband and I don't like other girls taking my man especially her. So just be ready next week."

  Back in the room, Min heard everything. " It's okay Min...just pretend you never heard it." She tap both of her index fingers together waiting for them to come back in. 

 Ji Eun came storming back in and grab her leaving the paperworks on the desk. Yongguk stood still outside watching Ji  Eun leave and came in sitting down on the chair. Min silently watch him as he held his hands together looking down at the table. She quietly waited for him to say anything to her if not she was going to leave and go back to her work building. Waiting for couples of minutes, Min decided to head back since she knew this was the wrong time to discuss the project. 

  "You probably heard everything...I just want you to know that it's not your fault. Just ignore her for now. " He said to her making her stop where she going heading."I'm sorry for all this...I know you came here for work but I made it difficult for you. I'm sorry."

  Facing her back to him, Min turned around and looked at him and listen to him. 

  "I'll take you back to your work place. I'll see you next week then."

 

                       ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

  "So Min...tell me what's your relationship with that guy this morning. " Ailee ask her who was at her house that night with Amber.  

   Min laughed and looked at them debating if she should tell them. She kept quiet for a while. Then she began," His name is Bang Yongguk. It all started one year ago on a rainy day when I almost got into a car accident with him.  Next thing you know, he started to care for me and was there for me when situation were bad for me. Especially when my ex boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend.  He was the guy that every girl would want but for me.."

   She stopped a bit and look at  the ground. 

  "...I felt like I was causing too much problem for him. So I quietly left him. One year later passed, I tried to hide from him but he found me when he came to building I design for. Now he's going to get marry next week to no other than Ji Eun.  I overheard their conversation this morning and  found out tha Ji Eun had found out about our relationship. With my stubbornness,  it's too late. I should have told him earlier I need him and i miss him. It's too late...Ailee and Amber. I'm the stupid one

   Min started slowly to tear up. Amber and Ailee both look at her not knowing what to do now since Yongguk is about to get marry. Amber went by Min's side and hugged her. Ailee got up and went outside not able to bear see Min crying. 

  "Min-ah..I'm so sorry. Here lets go out with Ailee and go for a walk. " Amber said making Min stand up and going out to Ailee. 

 

 

                       ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

      "Ailee..Amber.. I'm getting marry next week and I want to invite you two along with Min. Here's the invation." 

  Ailee took the invitation envelope while Amber gave her a dirty look after Ji Eun had left back to her office. Min was in her office room trying to finish deisgning the room before the construction work arrive at Yongguk's hotel tomorrow.  She suddenly came out of her room and ask Ailee of she can come with her to Yongguk's hotel with her. 

  The both of them went to Yongguk's hotel to discus le Min's design  before tomorrow.  During the taxi drive, Ailee look at Min, who was looking out the window, and thought how can she be fine when she crying yesterday about him.  She wonder if Min will be okay if she went to the wedding.  Ailee took out the envelope and look at the date and knew Ji Eun is serious about this wedding. 

  "Minnie...are you ok?"  Min look and smiled." Yea...why. Is there something wrong."

  Ailee smile shooking her head. As they arrive the hotel, they both got out and went inside the hotel asking for Yongguk. They both waited for him down at the lobby since he was coming down. When they both sat down in the lobby, Ailee just kept on worrying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter