Chapter 16

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Gikwang stood infront the building staring at it." How will she react seeing me again." He sighed and had no other choices but to enter the building.  His palms and forehead began to sweat nonstop from his nervousness. As the elevator came to the floor where their offices were, he  slowly walk to the clear door still thinking how can he face her after one year ago.  Because of hus business collaboration,  he grab onto the door handle and open entering the office space.

  Ailee and Amber look at him and asked him  who is he for. Gikwang replied back saying it was to meet Min for a collaboration. "We'll tell her that you're here for her.  Just wait a moment. "  Amber said to Gikwang before going to Min's office and telling her.Gikwang walked to the room and entered seeeing her standing behind her desk. Trying to act as if he's cool or nothing is wrong, Gikwang put both of his hand in his slacks pocket. 

 "Gikwang...what are you doing here?"  Min said to Gikwang who was infront her staring at her. She stood there silently seeing him infront of her again after a year had passed. Because of her nervousness, her forehead and the inside of her palm begin to sweat like crazy making her begin to feel uncomfortable standing there with him. 

Gikwang look at her in the eyes and began,"I'm going to be your business partners for the next couple of weeks or months. I just want you to know. Since it's been a year since we saw each other, Lets reconcile our relationship and be on the good terms."

 * I hope she would. Oh How i Miss her face. One year ago pass and I couldn't forget her. I hope this project would let us bring out relationship be the same again.*

Min sat down on the chair thinking why out of all people, he has to choose her as her business partners.Gikwang sat down on the chair behind him and cross his legs tapping his index finger on the chair handle waiting for her to speak. The room begin to suddenly become quiet causing Min especially to feel awkward with Gikwang in the room with her. She tried to create a conversation but nothing would come out from . As she was about to say something, Gikwang blurted out something causing her to be cut off from her sentence. 

" How have you been Min. Its been a year since we each other ever since that incident." He dared to remind her that day she hated so much. Gikwang stared at her hoping she would say something but she didn't. Min continue to keep quiet not wanting to talk to him after saying that to her. Her hate towards him begin to build up inside of her as she was reminded of the say infront of Hyuna's house. Min phone suddenly ring cause her to jump a little bit. Of course the only person who would call her would be Yongguk. She answered the call and blurted him name infront of Gikwang which caused him to be surprise that they still would in contact with each other ever since she meet him. 

"Yongguk? After a year had passed, they are still in contact with each other. What's so great about him that she would still be calling him this time. Yongguk that damn bastard. " Gikwang had quietly muttered as he continue to listen their conversation. 

Min place her hand over mouth trying to talk in quiet with Yongguk asking him what he want. " What do you want Yongguk? I have someone here with me right now so I can't talk right now. I'll call you later okay. " She quickly said everything in one breath and she try to end the call but Yongguk wouldn't let her. He still want to hear her voice even though its been only an hour since they saw each other in the morning. " I just want to call and hear your voice. I miss you Min. I call you later then on your lunch break then." Yongguk sweetly said to her over the phone as he smile like crazy while talking to her. 

Min smiled without even caring Gikwang was in the room with her. After the phone call had ended, Min look over at him and saw him just looking down to the floor while he continued to tap on the chair handle. " Do you have a bussiness card so I can contact you?"  Min finally spoke to him making Gikwang's heart beat a little bit. He took out his business card and handed over to Min. She looked at the card and notice he was also an engineer too. 

* Why did he change to become a engineer now? Didn't he wanted to major in business?*

"When can we start this project? Tomorrow?" He asked her hoping Min would at least say something to him. Min clasped her hand together tightly under her desk and bit her  bottom lips. She looked over at him and see him sitting there patiently waiting for her to say something. " Min, I'm waiting. Are you going to say something. I know this awkward for the both of us to meet again. Can you just say something to me  at least?" Gikwang 

Min fiddle with her fingers again. She took a glance over at him and sighed and look up at him. " Um...I don't know yet. I have to look at my schedule and see which day I am available. I'll email you as soon as possible which day we can meet up." Min nervously said to him.  The only thing she was thinking in her mind was for him to leave quickly and not say anything else to her. 

Gikwang was hoping she was going say something else, but all she said was just about business. He had his hopes up all for nothing when she finally said something to him. He stay quiet after Min had only mention the date when she was available. " Is that all? You don't have anything else to say to me?Min?" Min was completly off guard what he said to her. 

she completely stare blankly at him not know what torespond back. She bit her bottom lips and hesitated for a while. "...No. I'll let you as soon as possible Mr. Gikwang. " Min responded back what she had to. Gikwang's eyes widen after hearing her response. He wasn't expecting to hear that from her. Min stood up and look at him noticing his facial express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter