7.

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Min drop her back down and hug Yongguk crying against his body. Holding the umbrella for the both of them, he probably realize that Min knew about Gikwang and Hyuna relationship. " You're crying about them huh?"

    Min continued to cry as she held him tighter not answering his question. Yongguk drop the umbrella and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist that he love so much. Again, the both of them were under the rain together again, wet, and cold. "Let it all out Min...I'm here for you."  

*******

  "Here...wear these for tonight.We're going somewhere tomorrow, go sleep in my room and I'll sleep here on the sofa." Yongguk told her handing her his pajamas that were too big for her to wear. 

   " I'll sleep here..you can sleep in your Room. I like the sofa better." Min said before taking off to go change Into his pajamas. 

  Yongguk stratched his head thinking why can't Min accept his offers, He sighed waiting for Min to come out. Sitting on the sofa crossing his arms, Min came out once again with his clothes on her. " ....are you sleepy? You don't have to wait for me. If you're tired just go sleep." Min said coming to the sofa and sitting down. 

 YongGuk smiled and nodded heading up the stairs and to his room. Since the light was on,Min looked around his house while sitting down. " What The Hell...Min. Why is thing goings so fast for you huh?" Min said aloud to herself noticing how she met barely met Yongguk and now she sleeping at his house. She sighed getting up turning off the light.

   Standing by the door in his room, Yongguk heard Min talking to herself and turning off the light. He opened the door went to the stairs rail, leaned against it, and  looked at Min from above. He saw her still wide awake while laying down in the couch. "Min...why do you make me go crazy?" He whispered to himslef not wanting Min to see him. 

  He stood there for a while just staring at her until she fell asleep. When Min fell into a deep sleep, he went down and crouch down Infront of her and continued to look her while she slept. He grabbed her and carried her to his room laying her down in his bed.He covered her with the blanket and went down stairs to the living room and slept on the couch. 

 

  Morning

   Min slowly open her eyes nothing that she was in his room and On his bed. "What the...how did I get here..it can't be ..." Min said as she lift the blanket up and check. She immediately went down stair noticing Yongguk who was sleeping on the couch. Min went down the stairs and crouched down in front of him. "Thank You again Yongguk..." She crouched there with her arms resting in her knees thinking about Gikwang again. 

 * You Bastard...I Hate You...* 

 Min looked at Yongguk this time and smiled weakly and whispered," Thank you for meeting me and caring for me so much. I'll go away and stop bothering you from now on. Thank You Yongguk..Take care." Min got up and quietly walked up to the stairs and grabbed her clothes.

She unlocked the front door and looked at Yongguk one last time before going. Min closed the door and began tearing up as she walked away from his house but She stopped inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter