Chapter 15

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It was morning. Yongguk stretch his arms to the other side of the bed checking if Min was still there, but she wasn't.  He sat up and notice Min wasn't also in the room. He quickly went downstair and head toward the kitchen. Min, again,  was standing there making coffee for them. Yongguk went behind her and hug her snuggling between her neck and shoulder. 

   "Good Morning.." Min said as she turn around with both coffee cup in her hands. "Did you sleep well? What do you want to eat for breakfast before I go to work." 

Yongguk took both of the coffee cup away and settle them down on the countertop behind Min. He leaned in toward her going for a kiss but Min stop him by placing her hand infront of his lips. Yongguk stood back up and pouted facing her." Fine..Since you won't give me a kiss, let's go eat breakfast. "

  Stopping by her house for Min to change,  Yongguk walked around her house remembering the last time he was here at her house. Not knowing about her parents, He was curious where where her parents were. 

  *Where Is her Parents? Do they ever visit her?*

 Min came out of her room after straightening her white blouse. She grabbed her purse and notice Yongguk was just staring at her when she came out. " Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" She asked Yongguk after seeing that he had been staring at her for a long time. 

      "No.You're just too cute."

Min shook her head and smile at his cheeky response. She grab his hand and head out her house. Locking theirs hands together while waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby,  Yongguk stare at her again. He couldr believe that the girl he love so much is next to him holding his hand.  He leaned down to Min and gave a quick kiss peck on her lips.  Min look at him with an expression why did he do that. Yongguk kept a straight face trying not to look at her. 

   They both head to a cafe near Min's workplace. Wanting to joke around with her, Yongguk kept glancing back and forth at Min while driving. At the corner of Min's eyes, she saw him what he was purposely doing. She gave a glare making him stop for couple of second but he continue after she look away from him. 

  " Stop staring at Me. You've been looking at me for the whole day nonstop. Just drive." 

  "Yes Ma'am..."

   Entering the cafe and order their food,  Min and Yongguk sat infront of each other having a staring contest. Min leaned on the table trying to make Yongguk blink but he still didn't blink. Instead, he did the same as Min did. He leaned on table crossing his arms against his chest. Getting closer to her face, Yongguk widened his eyes making his eyes become teary and cause Min to spit on his face due to her laugh. 

  " You're so dirty Min. Spitting on my face." He said as he leaned back to his chair. 

  Min grab a napkin and began wipping her spit off his face."I'm Sorry. It's just that you look funny when your eyes was big."  Min apologizing to him feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter