Chapter 13

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Min touched her cheeks feeling the pain from Ji Eun's slap. What did she do that she deserve this?  Why?  Min's eyes began to tear up.

"You little ..." Ji Eun said as she stared Min."I hope you learn not to touch other girl's man."

 Yongguk grabbed Ji Eun's wrist and drag her off somewhere not believing what she just did to Min. Dragging her far from the building,  he roughly let go of her wrist and angrily stared at her.

"What was that for?  She didn't even do anything and you slapped her!" He yelled at her." You don't even know what was happening and assume she did something but she didn't!"

  Ji Eun crossed her arms across her chest and replied, " Why do you care so much about her?! You're already engaged to me. If a girl see their man with another girl, don't you know what going to happen already. They would do the same thing like I did."

  "I was the one who did that. Stop being such a total Ji Eun. This is why the marriage isn't going anywhere. Because of your stupid actions,  I don't know if I want have the wedding now. With you acting like this,  I just don't know. I hope you understand this and learn from this. "

  Ji Eun's eyes started to become red. She stared at him waiting for him to be done.  After he was done,  she began, " So you're calling our wedding off then?Just because of Min, you don't want to marry me anymore?  Is that right?" 

Yongguk left Ji Eun and walk back to Min wanting to explain to her. But as he came back to the area, Min already went inside the building.  He ran inside and ask for Min at the counter which floor does she work at. After the employee told him, he ran to the elevator pressing the floor button like crazy.  When the elevator stop and the door open, Yongguk ran to the work space finding Amber and Ailee inside a room. 

  He open the door and immediately ask for Min."Where's Min? I know she's here. Tell me where she's at!"

  Ailee stood up and said," She left. She said for me to tell you that she doesn't want to see you anymore and for you to just get marry to Ji Eun." 

  Yongguk shook his head."You're lying.  I know she in here somewhere. Where is she? I need to talk to her and explain to her. Min! I know you're in here! Come Out! I need to talk to you!" He shouted throughout the room still thinking Min is in the room. There was no response." I know she's here hiding somewhere." Yongguk walk out the room and  left the building. 

 As soon as he left the room, Amber and Ailee immediately went to the room where Min was hiding at. They open the door and see her still crying silently. They both walk to her and sat down next to her trying to calm her down.  

 "He left Min. I'll go tell boss thay you're not feeling good."  Ailee said as she got up and went to the CEO room. Amber continue to pat her back while Min was quietly tearing up. 

 

                               

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

"Boss said for you take tomorrow off too since you've been working overtime the pass few days. So take this time and calm down Min. Forget what happen today." Ailee said as they were at her house that night. Min smiled and nodded thanking the both of them for lying to Yongguk. 

 "Let's drink you guys! I bought some beer. " Amber said lightening up the mood. She got up and went to the kitchen grabbing the beer out of the refridgerator. Amber set the beer cans out on the small coffee table and open three cans for them to drink as they watch their drama on the tv.

Next thing you know, Min was forgetting about everything. Thanks to Amber and Ailee, she was able to laugh today and not remembering what happened earlier. As the drama was coming to end, somebody was ringing the doorbell. Min got up and check seeing it was no other Yongguk who standing infront of her door.

 "Min..I know you're home. Let me in. I have to talk to you."

  Min stood still infront of her doorbell camera staring at him. Amber and Ailee heard his voice and came over to Min checking what is she doing.

 

"Min! Open the door!" Yongguk shouted again as he continue to press the door bell nonstop. " I need to talk to you about earlier."

    Ailee cover the door moniter and ask Min,"Min...are you okay? I can tell him that you're not home. " 

  Min pressed the button and told Yongguk that she'll come out and talk wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter