Chapter 11: Once Family, Always Family

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015

So the five girls did talk to JYP himself about the idea of re-debuting the girls, but he gave a suggestion of just changing the girls group name instead. They agreed, but the girls wanted something a little more, to honor their unnies before they officially change the group name.

The five girls and JYP negotiated that they wanted to do a tribute concert tour (like Ladies' Code is doing) to honor the passing of Sarah, Cindy, and Rose in the unnies prospective countries from where they were born; so basically in Taiwan, Vietnam, and one in Korea.  They decided to talk more in their practice room.

BamBi was the first to speak, "I can't believe this is happening." a little shocked that JYP promised the girls to do a memorable concert in three countries.

JJ nodded, "I kind of agree BamBi-ah. But since this is planned, now we concentrate on preparing tribute for our unnies. As well as get help from our sunbaenims." JYP also agreed, if the other artists under JYP Entertainment wanted to perform in honor of the three passing girls they could, which the 8sians' girls were grateful for since they knew that their unnies would love to hear songs from their sunbaes.

Koleen looked at JJ, "Are we going to perform?" she looked worried a little. JJ patted her shoulder, "It won't be forced, besides its still in planning. Nothing is official yet K." Koleen nodded. Wu looked at JJ and whispered, "Unnie. I know some of us may want to perform and are ready but I think the younger ones might not be despite them saying they are." JJ nodded and looked at the two youngest; Koleen and Jessica, "I agree Wu but we'll see. As the official dates get closer things will be decided." Wu nodded as Koleen and Jessica were talking.

Jessica yes has been doing tons better. After the therapy she had to go through, she recovered and is off the antidepressants. She is smiling more, which in her unnies eyes makes them feel better and is one step closer for the five girls to take another step foreword together.

Also since renaming themselves came onto topic the girls were also trying to think of a new name for themselves as a group. It was a little harder task then the five girls thought, but they know they'll get it. Just one step at a time.