Chapter 1: Debut [November 8, 2014]

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015

"Were here unnies!" shouted maknae of 8sians, Jessica. As all eight members of 8sians just got to the backstage for 'Music Core' and today was their day to debut, finally.

Japanese member BamBi caught up to Jessica, "Wait for me Jessica!" the energetic rapper ran after the maknae and walked besides her. The second youngest, Koleen couldn't help herself either, "Hold up!" and ran after BamBi and Jessica.

The oldest Sarah shook her head and smiled, "Such energetic kids." 

The second oldest Cindy nodded, "I can feel you Sarah unnie. Just watching them makes me tired." 

Shy member Wu walked beside Sarah and Cindy, "Don't worry unnies. I'm a calm "kid" right?" she slightly smiled. Both of them nodded, and just then the other two members Rose and JJ came behind them. Rose started to walk backwards, "We'll catch up to them don't worry." JJ nodded, "We'll make sure they don't get in trouble." then they all walked towards their waiting room.

****

After finishing all the pre-recording performances it was time for the real deal and for 8sians official debut. The girls were on standby and waiting on the side of the stage to wait for the previous group to finish their recording. 

Even though there was no leader for 8sians, Sarah called all eight girls together before they went onstage. Sarah smiled wide with pride, "Even though we have no leader I want to say I'm proud of you girls for working so hard over this period of time and to see how much each of you have improved. And look were we are now." the other seven girls nodded. They all shouted a big fighting before going onstage and to finally put on their debut stage of 'Flashback'.