Chapter 6: Dealing With The Situation

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015

After the accident happened everyone from JYP seemed to be there to support the 8sians members. GOT7, Miss A, 2PM, 2AM, 15& , Wonder Girls,  Baek Ah Yeon, JYP himself, and Sunmi were there at the hospital the minute they heard about the accident. All supporting the members fully. 

It has been a few hours after Cindy's service and only Miss A, 2AM, Yeeun, Baek Ah Yeon, and Sunmi were left at the hospital. The other groups had schedules unfortunately and couldn't be avoided. None of the 8sians members spoke a word since Cindy passed away and that bothered all of them.

Suzy was hugging other '94 liner JJ and just rubbing her back as comfort. Jia and Fei took turns comforting Wu and Koleen. Yeeun and Sunmi were always at the desk office and asking the updates for Rose and Jessica. Min comfort BamBi and Baek Ah Yeon was pacing back and fourth to see the results of Jessica and her best friend Rose.

Yeeun and Sunmi came back. Suzy asked, "Well unnies? Any updates?"

Yeeun shook her head, "The doctors said that they are watching over both Rose and Jesscia very carefully but nothing has changed." they all nodded. The 8sians members say nothing but grieve for the already loss of their oldest unnies Sarah and Cindy.

But finally what seemed like none of the 8sians members would speak, JJ spoke her first words since Cindy's passing and with tears as well, "Th-this can't be happening unnies.. This isn't how it was supposed to be. Rose unnie might be gone and even our precious maknae." she shook as she spoke. 

Suzy was going to cry as well but instead said, "Don't think like that JJ. They'll both be fine." but JJ just shook her head. None of the other girls spoke and didn't know what to say. 

They all just waited for any results the doctors could and would tell them.