Chapter 9: Advice From Sunbaes

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015

Two weeks have passed since the doctor diagnosed Jessica with multiple depression episodes and now, with the other members for support, Jessica has been going through therapy and has not made any attempt to try and kill herself, which was good for the other members and the other artists under JYP Entertainment.

And since Jessica felt more comfortable at 8sians' practice room, the members went there for most of the day, unless the maknae started to get panic attacks. And that's where they were all sitting now, on the practice floor and listening to their sunbaes songs, especially 2PM's new song 'My House'.

BamBi tried to lift the mood by trying to intimidate Taecyeon's rap in 'My House',

"I wanna take you to my house nal ttarawa
i sikkeureoun goseul amudo mollae ppajyeonaga
nappeunmameun eopseo neol jogeum deo gipi algo sipeo
geu aju budeureoun eumak sok neowa hemaego sipeo"
 
​The other members couldn't help but laugh, even Jessica but on a slight smile. JJ laughed as she held her stomach, "Oh boy, we got a Taecyeon oppa impersonator in the house. We better we careful,"
 
Wu nodded as she rubbed BamBi's head, "Better not let Taecyeon oppa see you do that or he'll get you for that."
 
Koleen, "I can impersonate Jackson oppa but I already got scoldings and you never know when he'll be lurking around." she even looked around to see if any trace of Jackson was around her. Wu waved her hands, "Don't be in such a panic Koleen. Jackson oppa can't be here."
 
Koleen shook her head, "You never know Wu unnie." she kept look around. But the door did open, not to Jackson or any other GOT7 members, but the Wonder Girls!
 
Yubin, Yeeun, Sunmi, and Hyelim, they came and gave all the girls hugs. (For those who don't know, Sunmi rejoined Wonder Girls and the group is making their comeback in August as a band and not a dancing group.)
 
Yeeun was the first to hug Jessica and Jessica hugged Yeeun very tight before letting go and letting the other Wonder Girls members hug her. JJ asked, "So unnies, are you preparing for your comeback?"
 
Yubin nodded, "Of course JJ-ah. Got to work hard you know. Espically after a 3 year hiatus." JJ nodded. Yubin then looked at the other members of both groups start to talk to each other, Yubin then whispered to JJ, "So how has Jessica been doing? I mean with her new therapy and all?"
 
JJ whispered back to Yubin, "She's been doing very well. I think its because we don't leave her alone to long during therapy and she's been taking the antidepressants. I think she'll heal mentally soon." she smiled at the end. Yubin smiled a little, "That is good. Jessica is very young but something like this happen to her, to all of you."
 
JJ nooded, "That's true unnie but now I have to be strong, since I am the oldest. I guess you can say I'm the "new" leader of 8sians."
 
Yubin, "I suppose so huh? But stress yourself to much okay? If you need leadership skills go ask the other groups, its okay to. Like Jo Kwon or JB." JJ nodded, "I might need to. But also I might not have to since we pretty much work well when we all talk about it you know? If I make sense?" 
 
Yubin giggled, "I understand JJ. But I sense something is bothering you." JJ nodded, "But I think that's for another time unnie." 
 
Yubin looked at JJ and nodded, "Alright JJ." they then joined the others in a conversation.