allkpop~Imprisonment

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Anti-fan that slammed into 8sians's van is sentenced to 2 years of imprisonment + more idols give their message of support
May 14, 2015 @ 3:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
53766
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It has been over 4 months since the accident that took three lives of 8sians happened. And now a court has released that the anti-fan, Ms. Kim that slammed her car into 8sians's van has been sentenced to 2 years in prison.

ALSO: 8sians members reported to have flown back to Korea and are taking vocal lessons and therapy

On January 30th, the police department announced that Ms. Kim became a anti-fan after not making the cut to being in the group and took it out on the members of 8sians, which resulted in Sarah, Cindy, and Rose to pass away. And with member Jessica who faced death but survived her injuries as the other members did and their manager who was driving the van 8sians was in.

Now today, May 14th, over 4 months since the accident the court ruled that Ms. Kim will receive 2 years of imprisonment who chance of probation. JYP Entertainment left their statement;

"This is JYP Entertainment to reveal that Ms. Kim, who caused the deaths three 8sians members (Sarah, Cindy, and Rose) has been sentenced to 2 years of imprisonment after dicussing it in court today. Now that this step is over we ask that you please still send support to the surviving 8sians members. All members are still taking their therapy (as well as Jessica who is also doing physical therapy). 8sians are reading encouraging comments and it is helping one step at a time. Please send lots of love to 8sians."

After JYP Entertainment left this statement, other idols have sent messages of support to the 8sians members. A few to mention are Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SISTAR's Bora, and even B.A.P's Yongguk. And much others have come to support the young girls on their road of recovery.

And do you think Ms. Kim should serve a shorter or longer imprisonment period?

TAGS
8sians
Anti-Fan
Imprisonment
Therapy