Chapter 7: Decisions Decisions

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015

Four months after the car accident happened, the members that were alive started to talk more after the therapy (well besides maknae Jessica). Jessica hadn't said much after she woke up in February. The only time she really talked was when no one was looking at her and she needed something, as she was still in physical therapy and couldn't do much still.

But now that Ms. Kim was sentenced to prison after a long wait and JYP himself wanted to have a meeting with the 8sian members to discuss on future things. Of course the five girls were nervous since they wondered what could happen to 8sians and if they could still be 8sians even now.

The girls were seated in a office in JYP Entertainment and waiting for JYP to come. While they were waiting, JJ wanted to start a conversation so she started with, "Girls. Whatever happens we are 8sians, with the other members in our minds and hearts." she smiled slightly. Wu nodded, "Of course JJ unnie."

Koleen looked at all of them, "But what happens if we are let go?"

JJ shook her head, "JYP sunbaenim wouldn't do that, and you know that Koleen." Koleen only shrugged and rubbed Jessica's arm. BamBi nodded, "JJ unnie is right Koleen. So that's why we will fight if anything to keep the 8sians name alive. Also since we are concentrating on being 8sians there are time for breaks."

Wu looked over at BamBi, "What do you mean BamBi-ah?"

BamBi looked at all of the girls, "Well my full concentration will be on 8sians and our future so me and BamBam have talked and decided to take a break in our relationship."

All the girls were shocked. Koleen, "BamBi is that okay? I mean you and BamBam oppa are okay with you both not talking with each other. Or even having a risk of you know...breaking up?"

JJ agreed with Koleen, "I agree with Koleen. Are you sure BamBi?"

BamBi nodded, "Yes. Both me and BamBam oppa talked about it very much and we agreed since I have to concentrate on 8sians. Plus he knows how important members are."

JJ only nodded, as the others did as well. Just then JYP entered and the girls bowed.

JYP waved his hands, "You girls don't have to be so formal remember?" he than sat down. 

"Now we have many things to discuss. As you know Ms. Kim was sent to prison." they all nodded. JYP nodded, "And now we need to talk about your future and what path you want to take."

JJ looked at JYP, "Well we don't know that's the problem. We want to go back in the music scene but its our fans we are worried about."

JYP looked, "What do you mean?" 

JJ, "I mean if we do make a comeback lets say, who knows what will happen. How can we be 8sians when there are five? And knowing how some fans react they may not accept the new members because they think it would be replacing Sarah unnie, Cindy unnie, and Rose unnie."

Just saying their unnies names made all five girls remember the accident. Jessica for the first time since the meeting started asked, "C-C-Can I leave please?" she felt like she was going to hyperventilate. JYP nodded, noticing her state, "Yes Jessica. Wu can you take her?" Wu nodded and guided Jessica out the door and closed it.

Koleen, "And JYP sunbaenim? How can we make a comeback when Jessica gets panic attacks like this? It would be impossible."

JYP nodded and tried to think of an idea but nothing came to mind. But then he said, "Well I'll leave the decision to girls when you want to announce of anything, and anything you want to tell your fans will be announced through JYP Entertainment official page. And it'll be up to you if you girls want new members in the group, I won't force it."

So many decisions had to be made and the girls of 8sians just didn't know what to do.