Chapter 10: Restart?

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015


"Okay unnie what is wrong?" BamBi asked to JJ.

JJ looked at BamBi, as did the other members and asked, "What do you mean BamBi?"

​BamBi pouted, "Your thinking about something really hard and keeping it in. Something is wrong for sure."

Even Koleen agreed, "Were a team JJ unnie. Aren't we still?" JJ nodded and side hugged Koleen, "Of course Ka Ling. Of course we are." using Koleen's birth name. JJ sighed and answered, "We are always a team."

Wu then asked, "Then what's up JJ unnie? You can tell us anything you know. I mean you know BamBi told us about when you know.." she looked at BamBi. BamBi waved her hands, "You can mention it unnie, its okay. We are still friends." 

BamBi and BamBam sadly broke up, they actually talked about it and knew their members came first (after family of course). But both are still friends and still talk even after breaking up. Jessica tried to reassure her unnie by tapping BamBi's shoulder and giving her the look, asking if she was alright. 

Jessica still has a hard time speaking up, but is doing way better and her disorders are slowly disappearing, though it is still there mentally.

BamBi smiled and hugged Jessica for comfort, she then turned to JJ, "So what's up unnie?"

The others looked at JJ for an answer. JJ sighed and looked at them, "Well you know how we are 8sians?" the other members nodded. JJ, "Well how can that be with five you know. So I was thinking to not continue 8sians anymore."

The other members were in shock. Wu, "Unnie you mean disband 8sians?!"

​JJ, "Well yes and no."

Koleen looked confused, "What do you mean by yes and no unnie?" 

JJ looked at them, "What I'm trying to say is that since 8sians can not be without eight people. And I feel wrong for adding members after unnies passed away. I say we should re-debut ourselves."

BamBi, "Re-debut ourselves?"

JJ nodded, "We can still continue the legacy of the other unnies. Yes 8sians may be gone but it doesn't mean our passion for music is. We can dominate the Kpop scene. For Sarah unnie, Cindy unnie, and for Rose unnie."

The other members looked at each other. Wu asked, "Do you think JYP sunbaenim is going to be okay with this?"

JJ sighed, "I don't know Wu. I didn't ask because I wanted to tell you girls first and see what you thought."


What do you think?