Chapter 8: It Just Got Worse

8sians | JYP Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded August 6, 2015

The members were at their dorm and as always trying to think on what to do. 

Four of them (JJ, Koleen, BamBi, and Wu) were in the living room and watching a drama, but not really watching it as they were all thinking to hard about what to do next. Jessica was sleeping in her room, that was rarely now and the members were worried about Jessica's health besides her physical therapy and mental therapy.

Of course their sunbaes from JYP Entertainment were there to support the girls and do whatever they could to help, but it was getting to a point where nothing could be done. Sudden the four girls in the living room heard a crashing sound coming from Jessica's room. They rushed inside, panicking as they saw Jessica breaking in sweats and crying in her sleep.

The first thing BamBi did was go by Jessica's side and whisper happy things, "Jessica ah, unnies are here. BamBi unnie is here." hoping her words would calm and awaken her. While BamBi was doing that, Wu and JJ went to get water and a rag to wash Jessica's sweat away and to cool her body down. Koleen was crying to but tried to keep herself calm as well.

JJ put the cold rag on Jessica's forehead and said, "Maknae yah come on wake up. Unnies don't like seeing you like this. We're right here, together." 

Just then Jessica opened her eyes slightly and she tried to look around, trying to comprehend what was happening as BamBi was holding and hugging her. JJ looked at Jessica, "Hey maknae your going to be okay alright?" though Jessica didn't answer JJ hoped she was heard. 

The doorbell then was ringing, JJ was not in the mood but was calm, "Wu can you get the door please?" Wu nodded and got up and left the room to answer the door. They weren't expecting guests so it was a mystery on who would be here now. As soon as Wu left she came back in and said, "GOT7 oppas are here."

JJ nodded, "BamBi stay here with Jessica for now, you to Koleen." both Koleen and BamBi nodded as JJ left the room. JJ and Wu walked into the living room where JB, BamBam, and Jackson where standing. JJ bowed, "Hello oppas."

JB looked at JJ seriously, "How has it been JJ?" JJ and the others sat down, "Well you came right as we calmed Jessica from one of her nightmare disorders." the boys were shocked. BamBam got up, "Can I go see here?" JJ nodded and BamBam got up and went to the room. Jackson looked around, "Where is Koleen?" 

JJ looked, "In the room as well." Jackson got up and followed BamBam to the room. JB, "You need to take Jessica in." JJ nodded, "We all know that, but it'll be hard since she's an idol and it'll cause commotion."

JB nodded, "Yes but we'll figure a way okay?" she nodded.

****

They took her to the hospital again to check if anything else was wrong her besides her physical and mental state. It wasn't what they were expecting at all. The doctor told them they Jessica was suffering from insomnia, both major depressive episodes and major depressive disorder. And they should be careful and watch her in the future because with the major depressive disorder there is a chance she could commit suicide. It was a low risk chance but the doctor didn't want to risk anything. So Jessica couldn't be left alone at any time and anything sharp should be taken away from the dorm or out of reach. The doctor also recommended antidepressants and psychotherapy.

This isn't what anyone was expecting at all and the members of 8sians were even more lost.