Someone

노래 Stories

                                                                              Someone

I never wanted a woman that wanted
Me for my name or material things, see I always hoped for a woman that's so sure Emotionally secure with spiritual faith.
~~~~

Lauren met Jongin in a restaurant on a rainy day. Her friend Alexz set her up on a blind date, and the guy she was originally going to meet was late, Lauren waited for an hour and he never showed, however Lauren didn't know how lucky she was that he never came.
"Go out." She said "Meet new people she said." Lauren mumbled under her breathe mocking her best friends previous words. "And look were I am now! Alone in a restaurant surrounded by couples." Lauren said with irritation lacing her voice.
"Heyyyyy Lauren!" Alexz said happily as she answered her phone.
"Hi." Lauren said flatly.
"What's wrong?" Alexz asked concernedly.
"You forced me to go on a stupid blind date with an imaginary guy!"
"Imaginary?" "No I suggested you go out on a date with one of my classmates." 
"Well he's not here." 
"I'll call him and see where he is."
As Lauren hung up she looked up and observed the crowded restaurant. In her observation she noticed a man trying to gain access into the restaurant but was failing because the restaurant was to its capacity. Thinking this man was her date he flagged down a waiter and informed them this man was supposed to meet her. 
"Hi, thank you for helping me." Jongin said shyly extending his hand
"No problem, so... What's your name?" Lauren asked attempting to make the best out of their awkward situation. Jongin looked confused for a second.
"How does she not know who I am?" "Does she not watch T.V?" Jongin thought to himself. "Umm... My name is Jongin, what's yours" He responded. 
"Lauren." 
"Where are you from Lauren?"
"America, I'm in Korea for college."
"So that's why she doesn't know me! She's American... But doesn't EXO have a large fanbase in America?" Jongin thought. "How long have you been in Korea?" He asked.
"... Since 2012... So two years."
"We debuted in 2012... Why doesn't she know me?" He thought. "Do you like KPOP?" He asked.
"Yes! I love it! My favorite group is EXO. What about you?"
Jongin stared at Lauren in awe. "Seriously how do you not know me?!" He mentally screamed.
" I like EXO too! Who's your favorite member?" Jongin asked
"... At first it was Luhan, but now it's Kai!" Lauren answered cheerfully. Just as Jongin was about to ask her was was wrong with her eyes their waitress came to take their orders. After ordering Jongin stared at Lauren making her uncomfortable under his gaze.
"Jongin-sshi." Lauren started. But was cut off when Alexz called her. "One second." She said as she answered her phone.
"Hello?" 
"Lauren! I'm sorry he couldn't make it he's sick he said he tried to call but you didn't answer." Alexz informed
"Really, I'm actually talking to someone now... I thought he was him..." 
"Well good! You didn't waste an outfit! Now talk to him! Lauren Hwaiting!" Alexz said as she hung up.
"Everything okay?" Jongin asked
"Umm... Yea." Lauren answered.
"Lauren do I look familiar to you?" Jongin asked.
"You look just like EXO's Kim Jongin" she answered truthfully
"I am EXO's Kim Jongin." He chuckled in a low voice.

A woman that I can trust with all of my secrets And even listen to all of my issues A woman who never judge me or how I was She deals with me strictly through love
~~~

Their dinner went well, Lauren came out of her shell pretty quickly, Jongin was able to tear down her guard walls and she and Jongin were telling each other stories.
"Lauren, no one can know about this, I actually snuck out." Jongin told her. 
"Oh..." Lauren said as she slowly rebuilt her walls.
"But that doesn't mean I didn't have fun tonight... It's just... You know how crazy EXO fans can be and if you get hurt by anyone I'll never forgive myself."
"I can take care of myself Jongin."
"Yes, but I also want to take care of you and your safety."
"... You just met me."
"Which is why I want to get to know you more... Can we meet again?"
"Sure... When?"
"Let's trade phones, I'll put my number in your phone and vise versa and I'll call you." Jongin said as they traded phones.

Someone who will put up with the things, loving me can bring And still be there to see us through Someone who would put up with the strange and complicated things 'Cause I would do the same for her too
~~~

This was their twelfth date and Jongin was sure Lauren was the perfect girl for him. Jongin met all of Lauren's friends on their tenth date. Her friends may or may not have bombarded their way into Lauren and Alexz's shared apartment and waited for Jongin to pick Lauren up so they could interrogate the poor boy. Today was the day Lauren would meet s. She was excited but nervous. 
"What if they don't like me?" Lauren asked
"Then I won't have to share you with them." 
"But I want them to like me!"
"They will Lauren. Don't be so nervous! We're wolves remember, we can smell fear." Jongin joked. As they pulled up to the EXO dorm Lauren's heart began to beat faster and faster and she swore Jongin could hear it.
"Relax, what's not to like about you?" Jongin asked as he hugged her. When the two reached the dorm Joonmyeon opened the door.
"So this is Lauren?" Joonmyeon asked as he met the two enter the dorm.
"Nae, nice to meet you." Lauren said as she bowed. 
"Nice to meet you too!" Joonmyeon said as he bowed.
"Let me introduce you to the other members." Jongin said pulling her into the dorm.
As Jongin finished with introductions their manager walked in staring at Lauren.
"Who is this?" The manager snarled as he pointed at Lauren.
"My girlfriend, her name is Lauren." Jongin answered.
"Who approved you dating Kim Jongin? If Minseok is single so are you." The manager said flatly.
"I don't want a girlfriend, and what does my relationship status have to do with Jongin?" Minseok asked 
"You're the oldest, if you're single no one needs to be taken, and Kim Jongin are you trying to cause a scandal?!" The manager yelled.
"No"
"Good now break up with her and Yixing drive her home." The manager said as he walked out of the room.
"It was nice meeting you all." Lauren said sadly as she got up to leave.
"Lauren wait!" Jongin said as he grabbed her arm.

Someone who I can be real with, ain't gotta be perfect 'Cause loving one another is all that matters
~~~

"I don't want to cause drama with you and your management." Lauren said as she freed her arm.
"You won't! My manager just has to realize that you aren't trouble." Jongin pleaded.
"But-" 
"No buts! Lauren are managers are... Special... We have to be nice to them we don't have to listen to them." Kirs interrupted. "We haven't known each other for long but your actions just now showed me that you're a good person... And I don't mind helping you and Jongin see each other. I'll cover for him when you go one dates. Minseok added.
"But for now I'll drive you home to make your break up believable." Yixing said as he grabbed his car keys.

All that I hope for a friendship that's so pure A girl I can talk to bout whatever is on my heart A woman that needs me That trust and believes me That wont take my kindness as some kind of weakness 
~~~~

Lauren gained eleven friends... Maybe not friends... But brothers.
The other EXO members protected Lauren and Jongin's relationship. Whenever something was wrong with Lauren they'd be the first to try to fix it. 
"Jongie..." Lauren said as they sat on the couch in her apartment.
"Mmm" Jongin hummed in response.
"... I don't want to hide our relationship from your managers anymore... I don't like being a secret..." She said while looking into his eyes.
"... I know... You don't deserve this... You deserve a love that's broadcasted to the world... Not a secret that only my members and three of your best friends know about." Jongin said sadly. "... So if you want to end us... Then I'll understand... I won't be okay... But i understand." Jongin said sadly as he looked at the floor.
"I... I don't want to end us... I love Jongren..." Lauren said as she looked at Jongin. Hearing the name 'Jongren' Jongin looked up with hopeful eyes and he pulled Lauren into a hug. Muttering thank you into her hair. After staying in this position for five minutes Jongin's phone rang. 
"I'm outside." Minseok said; this was their routine spend a couple of hours together and have someone pick up Jongin so his disappearance wouldn't cause suspicion. 
"Come to Lauren's apartment hyung!" Jongin said
"Wae?"
"We need to ask you something. She's in apartment 12." Jongin said as he hung up. "I have an idea... Where's Alexz?" Jongin asked.
"She should be here in another five minutes... Why?" Lauren answered.
"I have an idea." Jongin said with a mischievous smile.
"What's your idea?" Lauren asked worriedly.
"Remember when my manager said if Minseok is single everyone has to be?" 
"Yes, but what does that have to do with Alexz?"
"Her favorite member is Minseok right" 
"OMG KIM JONGIN NO! NOT A CHANCE! I'm not bringing her into this!" Lauren said as she heard a knock at the door.
"It's open Hyung!" Jongin yelled.
"It's really dangerous to not have the lock on the door." Minseok scolded.
"Why am I here? What do you need to ask me?" He continued.
"Lauren doesn't want to keep us a secret anymore." Jongin stated
"So what are you guys gonna do?"  Minseok asked as he sat down.
"Remember when manager hyung said if you're single everyone has to be single?""... Well we wanted to know if you'd consider dating someone." Jongin said sheepishly
"I love Lauren and all but I seriously don't want to date anyone. I rather just protect her for the managers." Minseok said in a matter of fact tone.
"Please hyung! You haven't even seen her!"
"Great that makes it easier not to-" Minseok started but was cut off by someone walking into the apartment.
"Tugget! Guess what unnie got you at the store!" Alexz said as she walked into the living room.
"Oh! Hey Jongin oppa!" Alexz said with a smile. And after Minseok saw that smile he'd agree to do anything to see it again.
"Ah, Annyonghaseyo my name is Alexandria! But please call me Alexz." Alexz introduced herself.
"Annyonghaseyo I'm Minseok." Minseok said as he stared at Alexz in awe. 
"I think he likes her." Jongin whispered into Lauren's ear.
After Lauren and Jongin explained their situation to Alexz and brought her up to speed she was hesitant.
"What if he doesn't really like me and he's doing this as a favor?" Alexz asked Lauren in English.
"Ali, the way he looked at you when you walked in I think he likes you! And and and he didn't even want to agree to this until you walked in!" Lauren informed as Jongin and Minseok just stared cluelessly at their conversation.
"Plus you have to let me repay you for making me go on that blind date! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even met Jongin." Lauren said.
"Minseok-sshi... Do you agree to this?" Alexz said switching back to Korean.
"If you're okay with it." He answered.
"This is really awkward... Can you guys give me awhile to think about it?" Alexz said as she stood up with her book bag to start her homework for that day.

A woman who bares her soul who is willing to let go That wants me to lead her but knows how to take control And when I am feeling down 
Cause things are going wrong She fills me up and makes me feel strong.
~~~

After Minseok and Alexz revealed that they were dating the managers didn't accept the relationship. But after awhile of seeing Alexz around the dorm they grew to like the idea... That and Minseok sass is no joke when he wants something he's going to get it... But he just wanted to help Jongin... Yea... Help Jongin. After dating Jongin for seven months Lauren reappeared at the EXO dorm with open arms from the members. But as soon as the managers seen her the environment become hostile. 
"What is she doing here?" The manager asked
"She's watching a movie." Jongin stated in a matter of fact tone.
"Why?"
"Because she's my girlfriend and she likes this movie." 
"Didn't we have this discussion already Kim Jongin?" 
"Yes and I don't know why she can't be my girlfriend."
"Because Minseok-" the manger started but was silenced when he saw Minseok's glare and Alexz's confused face.
"You were saying?" Minseok said.
"You can't date her because it's an injustice to your fans." 
"So it's not an injustice to my fans?" Minseok asked in a offended tone, that manager did not want an annoyed Minseok on his hands.
"Korean fans and Chinese fans are different Jongin."
" I call Bull! The only difference is the language." Luhan interjected.
"... You can date... Just be careful."  The manager said as he backed away in defeat.

You are that someone who loves me 
Through all my imperfections You know my heart is filled with nothing but good intentions You are the one that told me Long as we got us Nothing matters You are the one that sees the joy through the pain You are my light through the rain Here and now Girl I am saying It's you 
You're my heart It's you Your that someone I can truly say that I'll never find another love like you 
~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this one? If you want me to write one for you go to my tumblr ask or submission box! And I'll write to the song of your choosing! It can be in English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Or any language! {But the four languages i named are the languages i listen to music in the most >.<} Just tell me your bias and your name unless you want me to randomly pick a name and I'll write for you also! Thanks for reading!