沒有辦法 沒有你 {I Can't Be Without You}

노래 Stories

                                                                           沒有辦法 沒有你 
I can't be without you it's nothing only you, you are the only thing on my mind, I can't be without you, love has taught me not to give up, the entire world has fallen in love With you.
~~~

"Lauren... I miss youuuuu." Jongin said through the phone as he rolled back in forth on his bed to find comfort to no avail.
"Aww, now you know how it feels when you leave for china! And other places!" Lauren teased, Lauren went to visit her family in America for three weeks and Jongin was without her for a very long torturous... Week. 
"But but but you see me when I'm in china! You my dear don't have fans documenting your life!... Maybe I should hire people to take pictures of you in America!" Jongin said  as he gave up on sleeping and went to the kitchen.
"... You'll be okay.... And why aren't you sleeping? It's 1:00 p.m in Louisiana so that means it's 3:00 am in Korea... Kim Jongin go to sleep!"
"But I can't without yooooou! This bed is freezing!" 
"Put an extra blanket over it."
"It'll still be freezing without your warmth." Jongin sighed.
"... Jongie..." Lauren started 
"Mmm" he hummed in response.
"I'm staying an extra week..."
"WAE!"
"Because I really missed my country, my language, MY FAMILY!"
"But do you miss your jongieee?"
"Of course I do! But I want to stay longer! I barely get to go home."
"Ok, have fun then! And don't be surprised when people are taking pictures of you!" 
"Okay" Lauren laughed at Jongin.
"I love you." Jongin said as he laid his head on the counter.
"I love you too." Lauren said as her dad called her to ask her to explain why EXO wanted a doctor as opposed to an exorcist.

I don't really like to talk, loneliness sometimes scares me as long as you're there, OK everything will be perfect ok OK very ok.
~~~

After another hour Jongin still couldn't fall asleep and before he knew it he was unlocking the door to the EXO dorm, he refused to sleep in his apartment without Lauren. Jongin was greeted with an attack panda. 
"Who are-... Oh hey Jongin... Why are you here late at night?! Do you see this? This is the stick that was almost inserted into your body!" Tao said sheepishly.
"Umm... I missed you guys!" Jongin said, it wasn't a lie he missed the dorm with s but he loved Lauren to much to stay away from her, which Is why he moved in with her.
"Aww, we missed you too." Tao said as he put down his wushu stick. Try to enter quietly next time... Or you know come at a descent hour." He continued as he walked to his room.

There's nothing I need to regret about yeah, if it's love then don't regret,  I can't be without you there's nothing except you you're the only thing on my mind I can't be without you love has taught me not to give up; the entire world has fallen in love with you
~~~

"Lauren." Her mom started as she looked around at the crowd of people. "Did you forget to tell us that you became famous in Korea?" She continued as she saw about twelve photographers taking pictures of her and following them.
"I can't believe he really did it!" Lauren said between her laughs.
"Who did what?" Her mom asked
"Jongin! He said he missed me and that he'd get people to take pictures of me while I'm here!" 
"... That's... Sweet?" Her mom said as she looked at the cameras with awe. After her lunch date with her mom they went shopping, after about four hours they returned home.
"It's around 8am in Korea... I'll call Yixing!" Lauren thought to herself as she pulled out her phone. "Yixing oppa I need a favor." 

My whole mind is filled with you, my whole, Mind is filled with you, my whole mind is filled with you, I can't be without you, my whole mind is filled with you, my whole mind is filled with you, my whole mind is filled with you, you're the only one in my embrace
~~~ 

The EXO members were ready to strangle Jongin, all the sleepless nights were starting to get to them.
When Jongin would finally fall asleep thirty minutes later he'd start talking in his sleep. "Lauren." "Lauren." "Your nuggets... They... Will get cold." "Lauren... I love youuuu." "Lauren you smell pretty." Just as Luhan was about to smother the younger male with a pillow Yixing received a phone call.
"It's her!" Yixing said, he knew that if he said it's Lauren, Jongin would've woken up and held his phone hostage. After talking to each member Lauren told Yixing her plan.
"Okay, got it! I'll be there." Yixing said
"Me too!" Baekhyun yelled into the phone.

Love is like a game always lets people feel amazed, OK doesn't matter how painful the road is with you accompanying me I'll be ok, OK yeah (really ok yeah), don't need to regret; yes, yes loving doesn't need regret.
~~~

"Lauren, you're not borin! I want to talk to you some more and... Outside it's pourin." Jongin sung as he talked to Lauren on the phone.
"Wow my idol boyfriend is a songwriter!" Lauren teased as she laughed at the cute song.
"Lauren I will strangle him if you don't get him soon! He talks in his sleep!" Sehun yelled hoping Lauren heard him. 
"I will take your bubble tea if you don't shut it." Jongin glared.
"Pfffft you ain't bout it!" Sehun said as he sipped his bubble tea.
"So  you really hired people to take pictures of me?!" 
"I said I would! That's how much I miss you!"
"Jongin... That is beyond creepy!"
"Pfft you love it." 

I can't be without you, there's nothing except you my whole mind is filled with you, there's no way I can be without you love has taught me not to give up, the whole world is in love with you
~~~

It's been three weeks since Jongin last seen Lauren. "Just one more week, just one more week, you can do this!" Jongin chanted the mantra in his head.
"... You got it bad." Jongdae said as he appeared behind Jongin, Jongin just ignored him and went to talk to Kyungsoo.
"Okay now!" Jongdae texted The other EXO M Members. Within thirty minutes all of Jongin's things were packed and on their way back to his apartment with Lauren.
"Whatcha makin Kyungsoo?" 
"Spaghetti."
"That's Lauren's favorite." Jongin said with sadness lacing his voice.
"That's why I'm making it for you! You're like a love sick puppy."
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are. Too." 
"Maybe a little..." Jongin said "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back soo." He continued. While he was in the bathroom he noticed his things were missing.
"Yah! Where's my toothbrush! And my clothes!" Jongin yelled.
"At your house!" Sehun said in a matter of fact tone.
"Why!" 
"Because... You live there." 
"But I'm visiting you guys."
"Visiting hours are over." Sehun said as he's sipped his bubble tea and walked out.

I just want to love you love you love you love you, you are like my baby (quick come and love me baby) Kiss goodbye please don't leave don't kiss goodbye leave me alone (please don't leave me alone)
~~~

When Jongin arrived at his house everything was pitch black and cold... Just how he left it. He didn't even bother turning on the lights, he went to the couch and stared into space.
"Why did they force me out like that!" Jongin yelled to no one in particular.
"Because, I asked them too." Lauren said as she appeared from the darkness.
"And now I'm hearing things! Kim Jongin you do have it bad!" Jongin scowled hisself.
"I'm glad you have it bad." Lauren chuckled as she sat on Jongin's lap pulling him in for a kiss. When she pulled away Jongin started at her. 
"Yo-you're really here. This isn't a dream." Jongin whispered in disbelief.
"Aren't you happy? Or do you want me to go back?" Lauren teased at his under joyed expression.
"No no no no no! I want you to stay with meeeee!" Jongin said hugging her tightly. "But I thought you were staying longer." He whispered.
"I was... Buuuut I missed you."
"Don't leave meeee like that again!"
"I will have to visit my family eventually."
"I will buy them plane tickets!"

I can't be without you, there's nothing except you my mind is filled with you, I can't be without you love has taught me not to give up, I can't not fall in love with you, loving you
~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this one? If you want me to write one for you go to my tumblr ask or submission box! And I'll write to the song of your choosing! It can be in English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Or any language! {But the four languages i named are the languages i listen to music in and encounter the most >.<} Just tell me your bias and your name unless you want me to randomly pick a name and I'll write for you also! Thanks for reading!