Never Change

노래 Stories

                                                                         Never Change 
Wish you could take me away, Pretend that I am your baby, Somewhere faraway somewhere in the shade, Somewhere we can call our secret place, Somewhere in the rain somewhere we can play, Somewhere we can be free and run away.
~~~

During the Overdose promotions Jongin rarely saw Lauren let alone had the chance to speak to her, but you couldn't tell when he performed... Well you could but most of the fans just thought that he was just really into his "psycho" "mad scientist" concept.
"Jongin you might actually need a doctor if you don't see Lauren soon, you actually look like you escaped the mental hospital." Sehun said as EXO-K entered their dressing room.
"Shut up Sehun." Jongin said as he slid down a chair.
"Why don't you call her now?" Joonmyeon said as he sat beside Jongin.
"She's at the university." 

Cause I really wanna take you away
Cause I wanna walk with you into space, And pick out all the stars in the sky, And put them all on your face, Cause I won't let you change, Never Change.
~~~

The Jongren couple wanted to see each other but their schedules weren't allowing them too, Jongin with his music programs and Lauren with being a university student. They lived without each other and it slowly became normal. That was until Jongin had enough of being without the person he loved the most. Jongin skipped Music Bank that day and drove to Seoul National University. Lauren was in class finishing the last of her notes when a knock at the door grabbed her attention. The once quiet class erupted in whispers and a few glares thrown Lauren's way.
"What are you glaring at." Lauren said as she gave one of the girls a fierce glare.
"Aww look my nugget is so cute when she glares!" Jongin's voice said as he walked into the class room.
"... What... Are... You... Doing." Lauren asked with wide eyes.
"Sungseangnim, Lauren is sick and I need to take her out of class before she harms the other students." Jongin said as he bowed to the teacher.
"I'm not sick, Jongie." Lauren said as she started at her boyfriend.
"She's delirious, please excuse her." Jongin said as he turned to her with pleading eyes.
"... I'm really okay... What are you doing here?" 
"She's so dedicated to her work that she can't admit she's sick, I picked a winner! She's so hardworking!" Jongin said as he went over to her seat picking up her things. "I'm going to take her home so that she can get better." Jongin said as he ushered Lauren out of the class and closed the door.

One day I'll take you away, Kiss you and call you my baby, Somewhere in the sky somewhere we can fly, Somewhere where we don't need to run and hide, Somewhere down below somewhere in the snow, Somewhere where the sun will shine all night.
~~~

As soon as Jongin closed the door to the classroom he set Lauren's things on the floor and pulled her into a passionate kiss, he missed her lips, her scent, the way she felt in his arms. Lauren also missed his lips and his arms that held her tightly. Even though Lauren's heart was racing she had to break the kiss.
"Kim Jongin what are you doing?!" Lauren said trying to sound annoyed but failed miserably. 
"Kissing the love of my life that I missed so so soooooo much! Kim Lauren how-" Jongin said inches away from her blushing face but was cut off by Lauren.
"You know what I meant! Why are you here?"
"I missed you." Jongin replied simply as he reconnected their lips. 
This time Jongin broke the kiss, he bent down to pick up Lauren's things and to take her to their secret place. "Did you drive today?" Jongin questioned as they reached the parking garage.
"No I rode with Alexz." 
"Perfect. Now let's go."

Cause I really wanna take you away
Cause I wanna walk with you into space, And pick out all the stars in the sky, And place them all on your face, Cause I won't let you change, Never Change.
~~~

Jongin drove an hour away from Seoul, the car ride consisted of them talking about how much they missed each other, how well EXO is doing, and how Lauren has the highest grades in all of her classes. When they finally left the car they were in the forest. Usually Lauren wasn't a nature type of girl but this forest was different. If you went deep enough into it their was a beautiful waterfall. It wasn't big or anything, but to Lauren it was perfect. The rest of their time there they just whispered sweet nothings to each other and eventually Lauren fell asleep on Jongin's chest as they laid on the blanket he packed. Having Lauren's head on him as her breathes evened out was a feeling Jongin missed. After about five minutes of observing their surroundings to make sure they were safe Jongin fell asleep. That was the best sleep the two had in months.

Oh Hey, Never change hey hey
Haah Haah Haah Haah, Cause I promise to give you the rest of my life.
~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this one? If you want me to write one for you go to my tumblr ask or submission box! And I'll write to the song of your choosing! It can be in English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Or any language! {But the four languages i named are the languages i listen to music in and encounter the most >.<} Just tell me your bias and your name unless you want me to randomly pick a name and I'll write for you also! Thanks for reading!