Satellite

노래 Stories

                                                                          Satellite
I'm on top of the world, I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite and I'm on top of the world, I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite, I think I will sing a song tonight, don't care how it sound, it feels alright.
~~~

Lauren was the first to wake up, the hot sun beaming on her face gave her no choice. Today wasn't like the other cold days she had woken up. Aside from the sun feeling like it was directly on her face, Jongin was there peacefully sleeping with his arms wrapped around her.
"Are his promotions over?" Lauren thought as she stared at his sharp jawline. But as Lauren looked around at the scenery, it wasn't their bedroom, they had fallen asleep yesterday close to the waterfall.
"Should I wake him? He looks so pretty sleeping... He's probably exhausted... I won't wake him." Lauren said as she nuzzled closer to Jongin and drifted back to sleep.

T minus 10,9,8, I got a spaceship , we should fly away tonight, let's kick it on the moon and sip Kool-Aid,
no need for money cause the bills get paid themselves.
~~~

A few hours later the Jongren couple woke up to each others bright well rested faces.
"Good morning baby." Jongin said as he kissed Lauren's cheek.
"Good morning." Lauren said as she stood up, but her balance was a little off so she fell into Jongin's arms.
"Be careful!... You know you don't have to be clumsy to be in my arms." Jongin said with a wink.
"You know you don't have to be so weird!" Lauren said as she stuck out her tongue and walked over to the waterfall with Jongin trailing behind her.
"Wanna swim?" Jongin asked
"We don't have swimsuits." 
"Next time I'll bring them." Jongin said pulling Lauren to sit on his lap.
"This is nice." Lauren sighed
"Anywhere is nice with you."
"I feel the same about you." Lauren said as she gave Jongin a peck on the lips.

It's like, I'm on top of the world,
I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite, and I'm on top of the world,
I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite
~~~~

The two stayed like this for awhile, staring at the waterfall as their feet played in the water while Jongin's arms were wrapped protectively around Lauren.
"Jongie... What time is it?" 
"...umm... It's 4:45" Jongin said as he looked at his watch. And then it clicked.
"OH MY GOD! How long have we been here?!" Lauren shrieked.
"Long enough for Alexz and Joonmyeon to file and missing persons report." Jongin chuckled.
"Jongin this is serious! What if I lose my scholarship?! What if the company makes us break up?!" Lauren panicked.
"You won't lose anything! You are the smartest person at that school, you've earned a day off. And Lee Sooman will never be about that life!" Jongin said hugging Lauren, effectively calming her. 
"Do you want to go?" Jongin asked.
"No... No one called ether of us we must not be needed." Lauren responded.
"... About that..." 
"... What?" Lauren said as she looked at Jongin with a raised eyebrow.
"I may or may not have put our phones on airplane mode..."
"Kim Jongin!"
"Ehhh! Don't be mad I just wanted to be with you with no distractions!"
"... Ok I'm not mad... But we gotta see if anyone tried to contact us okay baby?" 
"Do we really? They're so annoyingggg!"
"They're are friends Jongin!"
"Fine... But only because you're so cute when you do that."
"Do what?"
"Breathe."

Take about dreams come true, me and you , how's the view?
(I feel like a satellite), Write me a message in the stars, we got the milky way, so, we don't need no trains , no cars.
~~~

Seeing that their phones were dead, they put their phones on the car charger, but Jongin and Lauren didn't have a way of knowing that anyone needed them. So they went for lunch.
"Jongie, do you remember this place?" Lauren said with a gleam in her eyes.
"Of course I do! Best chicken in Korea!" Jongin teased
"Is that alllllllllll you remember?" 
"Oh and and and I met this really attractive woman here who thought that I was the blind date her best friend set her up with. She also didn't know I was THE Kim Jongin of EXO!" Jongin pouted as they took their seats.
"Yea yea yea, whatever chicken boy." Lauren said as she stuck out her tongue. The two had a fairly quaint lunch, it was filled with sweet laughter and one teasing the other.
For once the two felt like a normal couple. No cameras in their face no jealous fans or closed-minded Americans or Koreans giving their opinion on the relationship. Just Jongin and Lauren feeding each other and laughing. 

T minus 10,9,8, Jump in my rocket it's just you and me and the sky, float on a shooting star and hold me tight, we'll pop some skittles cause we don't need drugs to get high.
~~~

When Lauren and Jongin returned to their car they saw about 100 notifications each on their phones
Alexz ~ 20missed calls
Minseok ~ 10missed calls
Manager hyung ~ 15 missed called 
Joonmyeon ~ 10missed calls
Mommy ~ 30 missed calls
Umma ~ 30 missed calls
From Alexz to Lauren ~ 
TUGGET WHERE IS YOUR LIFE?!
From Alexz to Jongin ~
YOU WILL NEED A DOCTOR WHEN I SEE YOU
From hyungnim to Lauren ~
Are you breathing? Because Alexz thinks you're dead! ... Or was it you're going to be dead?
From hyungnim to Jongin ~ 
Alexz asked Tao to borrow the wushu stick
From manager hyung to Jongin ~ 
WHERE ARE YOU! You runaway from music bank yesterday and now we can't find you!
From manager hyung to Jongin ~ 
Kim Jongin you answer me!
From manager hyung ~ I will make it hard for your relationship if you aren't at inkigayo tomorrow!
From umma ~ 
Jongin... Sweetie! Answer your phone! The company is saying you're missing!
From daddy ~
Lauren! Are you alive?! Did that Jongin boy kidnap you?!
From mommy ~ 
Lauren I'm sending you directions to the American embassy! If you are kidnapped go there!
From appa ~ 
Jongin! I didn't raise you to be so irresponsible! Answer your phone your mother can't sleep!
From Kakaotalk with EXO and Alexz
Kyungsoo ~ where are you and Lauren!
Ali ~  Jongin you better use your powers of teleportation to teleport your bodies to this EXO dorm! 
Baozi ~ Alexz said she's filing a missing persons report
Ali ~ damn skippy!
Yixing ~ I don't read English what is "damn skippy?"
Ali ~ ......
Suho ~ where are you guys! Please be responsible and call us!
Baekhyun ~ I bet he went to a mental institution 
Kyungsoo ~ you aren't there so why would he be?
Baekhyun ~ HAVE YOU WATCHED US DO OVERDOSE?!
Sehun ~ true...
Luhan ~ shut up all these notifications aren't helping you find them nor is it good on my battery life!
Tao ~ shut up deer
Luhan ~ panda
Tao ~ at least I'm not road kill!
Baozi ~ daaaaaaaaaang! Called you road kill
Ali ~ SHUT UP
Baozi ~ I like em feisty!
Ali ~ ... What is life

It's like, I'm on top of the world,
I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite, and I'm on top of the world,
I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite
~~~

Jongin and Lauren decided to reply to their parents to let then know they were safe and their phones had died, but also told them not to inform EXO or Alexz... Because it was just so fun messing with them. As they read the kakaotalk they couldn't help but to laugh at their friends.
"Wanna ignore them for one more day?" Jongin asked as he drove to their apartment
"No, you manger needs you at inkigayo tomorrow." 
"But but but I'll wake up and go to inkigayooooo! Please Lauren please!"
"Okay Jongie!" Lauren giggled as they drove to their apartment.

Hey it's nice to meet you I've waited for a long time for you to come along,can you take me somewhere where the view is fresh and nera?
~~~

As the they made it to their home the two went to their room to shower. After Lauren showered she wore pajamas and decided to make dinner while Jongin was showering.
As Jongin was showering Lauren's kakao started to go off again but she ignored it and continued her dinner.
Baozi ~ if you guys are alive I'm gonna kill you! I couldn't sleep last night because Alexz was plotting your demise! 
Ali ~ shhh... They gonna get got
JongBAE ~ can I record this!
Chanyeol ~ just go to their apartment!
Ali ~ gull yas! Thank you yeolie oppa! Saranghae!
Baozi ~ OH! So you love Chanyeol!
Baozi ~ so you not gonna reply!
Ali ~ KIM MINSEOK IM IN THE CAR SITTING BESIDE YOU!

As Jongin finished his shower he came out to the delicious smell of chicken Alfredo, he walked up to Lauren and hugged her from behind.
"Looks yummy." Jongin whispered into her ear
"Thank you, ready to eat?" Lauren asked as she set the table. When the two started to eat they heard the door unlock, turning their heads toward the door they were greeted with a not so happy Alexz and Joonmyeon, with Minseok and jongdae following them.
"So... You two are here! Having a romantic dinner! While we are worried about you?!" Alexz started
"Do you not have phones?!" Joonmyeon finished.
"Lauren and Jongin aren't home right now!" Lauren started
"Please leave your name and number at the beep!" Jongin finished
"BEEEEEEEEEEEP" the two said in unison as they ran upstairs and locked their bedroom door.

I'm on top of the world, I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite and I'm on top of the world, I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite
I'm on top of the world, I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite and I'm on top of the world, I feel like a satellite,I feel like a satellite
~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW Hyungnim is Minseok

Did you like this one? If you want me to write one for you go to my tumblr ask or submission box! And I'll write to the song of your choosing! It can be in English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Or any language! {But the four languages i named are the languages i listen to music in and encounter the most >.<} Just tell me your bias and your name unless you want me to randomly pick a name and I'll write for you also! Thanks for reading!