爱你 {Love you}

노래 Stories

                                                                                          爱你 {Love you}
I close my eyes stay close to your heartbeat, and breathe.
~~~
"Jongin, you know it's hard to sleep with you staring at me like that." Lauren said as her eyes adjusted to the darkness in her bedroom.
"Oh... Sorry." Jongin said as Lauren adjusted her head on his chest.
"Why aren't you sleeping?" Lauren questioned as their eyes met in the moonlit room.
"How can I sleep with such a beautiful masterpiece laying beside me?"
"Masterpiece?"
"Yes, you're an work of art, you should be in a museum." 
"And if I were?"
"Then I'd be a paint thief."

The way you smile, always attracts my heart
Every second a new kiss, and every second I want to kiss you

~~~~
Lauren awakened to a note the following morning.
"In the night you're a work of art, but in the morning your skin shines like a diamond... Maybe I'll be a jewel thief also?" 
"Defiantly a jewel thief." Lauren heard Jongin say as she read his note.
"And why is that Kim Jongin?" Lauren asked with her heist worthy smile.
"Because your smile is wroth more than The Graff Pink." Jongin said as he walked toward Lauren sitting on their bed.
"Jongie my smile isn't wroth $46 million dollars..." Lauren said quietly as she looked at her fiancé.
"To me Lauren it's worth 46 million plus all of the royal jewels." Jongin said as he kissed her forehead. "And anyone who disagrees with me is a fool."

As it is, I love you, love you, love you, all the time, I want to be with you I like--love the scent of your coat, and your embrace
~~~
If you asked Lauren what her favorite thing to do with Jongin was, without hesitation she'd say spending their Sundays together. Their Sundays were the calmest time of their hectic week. Teaching tone death kids how to play the violin and other instruments gave Lauren headaches but Jongin would always be there to take her frustrations away. Jongin didn't have it any easier, being an international pop star was more exhausting than running a marathon, but thinking of Lauren Jongin knew that the long trips back and froth to china, Korea, and other parts of the world were wroth it. As long as he saw her priceless smile. This particular Sunday were like the rest; after the two got home after church they would cuddle on the couch and laugh at the variety shows and catch feels from dramas.
"Laureeeen." Jongin whined 
"Mmm" Lauren hummed in response.
"I'm hungry." 
"Me too, you should make us food!"
"But I want American food!"
"What is American food?"
"How does an American not know what American food is?"
"... I consider Tacos American food! Don't judge me!"
"Can we order chicken?"
"Chicken annnnnd pizza?"
"Anything for my masterpiece."

When their food arrived the two ate while watching music core.
"Have you lost your way again, you, you, you. The night air is still cold, get up So, baby, hold on, I can’t leave you alone from a distance I follow you." Baekhyun sung the lyrics to moonlight as the other ten members danced around Baekhyun and D.O in a circle.
"Kim Jongin you are literally walking sin." Lauren said as she watched him roll his body on the screen.
"Kai is walking... Dancing sin, I'm still the adorable Jongin you love."
"Oppa, I want to learn an EXO dance!" Lauren said excitedly
"Which one?" Jongin said with excitement lacing his voice. 
"Mmm, Overdose." 
"That song fits you so well." Jongin said as he grabbed Lauren's hand and helped her off of the couch.
"Why?" Lauren asked as she walked toward her phone to play the song.
"Because Your love Your love, The only thing I want is your love You're a fatal fantasy I’m drunk with ecstasy" Jongin sang as he placed Lauren in the first position of the dance.
"Do you need a doctor?" Lauren teased.
"I’m falling deeper into you Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose Too much, it’s you,
your love, this is overdose." Jongin whispered in her ear.
"Oh My Gosh! Go away Jongin!" Lauren said embarrassedly as she playfully hit his chest. After about two hours later Lauren learned all of Kai's parts in overdose.
"You learn fast nugget." Jongin said as the two laid on the floor Staring at the ceiling as their sweaty bodies began the cooling process.
"You're a great teacher Jongie." 

If we tied the buttons of your shirts together, we wouldn't separate
a beautiful romances, I just love this kind intimacy, because of you.
I want to become your oxygen, travel throughout your body
And take a good look at your heart
You're so precious to me, I love you

~~~
"Jonginnnn, did you really have to blindfold me?" Lauren said as Jongin drove to an unknown location.
"When art is being unveiled for the  very first time isn't it covered at first? Don't think of it as me blindfolding you... Think of it as... Your unveiling." Jongin said as he stopped the car.
"Are you ready?" Jongin asked as he helped Lauren out of the car.
"Yes, can you "unveil" me now?" Lauren said jokingly.
"No, the best masterpieces are unveiled with time." Jongin said as he walked her to her surprise。
"You know..." Jongin started. "You're the most precious person to me, I love you more than there are grains of rice in China." He continued, at this point Lauren wished her entire face was covered so Jongin couldn't see her blushing face. As Jongin stopped he whispered in Lauren's ear. "And your sweet lips taste better than all the rice in Asia, you're so pretty when you blush, stop being so adorable Kim Lauren."
"Kim? My last name isn't Kim." Lauren said as Jongin began to undo the blindfold.
"Are you ready for your unveiling Kim Lauren." Jongin said completely ignoring her previous statement.
"Yes." Was the last word she said before Jongin completely removed the blindfold, revealing a garden with colorful lanterns holding light around the garden hanging on trees, in the middle of the garden there was a
table with two chairs. Surrounding the table were roses of different colors. The color scheme of the roses with other flowers in the garden was breath taking.
"Lauren." Jongin whispered in her ear. "Breathe." He continued.
"It's literally breathtaking Jongin." Lauren said in a barely audible voice.
"Now you know how it feels to date you, but this isn't nearly as breathtaking as you." Jongin said as he kissed her forehead, and lead her to the table. Lauren didn't even notice when their food was served she was busy looking at the flowers and a couple of the flowers had butterflies on them.
"So pretty." Lauren whispered.
"Yes you're so pretty... Not pretty but gorgeous." Jongin said as he grabbed her hand."Your food is getting cold." He continued.
As the two ate their dinner Jongin's phone started to vibrate from the incoming Kakao groupchat.
From Baozi Hyung ~ did you ask her yet?
From Alexz ~ did you ask her huh huh huh! 
From Happy hyung ~ what she saaaay!
From Umma hyung ~ don't be afraid to ask her! We all love Lauren! Ask now!
From ~ Jongie 
I didn't ask yet, she's mesmerized by the scenery.
From Kkaebsong hyung ~ dance to overdose I bet you'll get her attention!
From Jongie ~ I'm putting my phone on airplane mode.

"Lauren..." Jongin started "I love you."
"I love you too, Jongie" Lauren said as their eyes met.
"How much?" Jongin asked playfully
"Mmm... More than their are members in Super Junior and EXO!" 
"What about you? How much do you love me?" Lauren asked as she poked his cheek.
"Kim Lauren, I love you more than there is snow in Antarctica." Jongin said causing Lauren to blush.
"My last name isn't Kim." Lauren said quietly looking down at her plate.
"It could be." Jongin said causing Lauren to stare at him with wide eyes.
"Lauren, I love you more than anything else, you're always there for me and I know that being the girlfriend of an idol is difficult but you never left me, I know you're the one for me... Will you marry me?" Jongin said as he looked into Lauren's eyes. Lauren was shock she knew what she wanted to say but her body went numb and her brain forgot how to use her voice box, so Lauren just stared at him. Though she didn't say anything her eyes said it all. Her eyes said yes, but Jongin wanted to hear the words for himself. 
"Will you be Kim Lauren?" He asked 
"Yes." 
---
"Jongin if my smile is heist worthy yours is priceless." Lauren said as she back hugged Jongin taking him out of his daydream. "What are you thinking about?" Lauren asked as Jongin turned around in the hug.
"The day I proposed to you." Jongin answered and kissed Lauren's forehead. "Best day of my life” he continued.
"One of the best days." Lauren corrected.
"But those days haven't happened yet so that day is still the best to me."
"I love you Kim Jongin." Lauren said as she buried her face into his chest.
I love you too Kim Lauren." 

Let's hook our clothes together
Wonderful Love I just love this closeness because of you Our love will always have this closeness and be the most beautiful

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ~~~ means the song lyrics have ended and the next part of the fic is happening. The song title will also be a link for you to hear the song!

How was that? did you enjoy it? I have more but i'll post them later today! if you want to sumbit a song for me to write for you and your bias comment below or go to my tumblr submit  OR ask box! Thank you for reading!