Courage

Operation Salvage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona, your culinary skills have gotten better!” Taeyeon complimented as the group sat down after eating a hearty dinner at Yoona’s and Taecyeon’s apartment.

“Well, I’ve been practicing… hehe. Thanks!” Yoona smiled in response.

“Yoona is the best~” Taecyeon chanted, putting an arm on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Yeah, thanks for dinner. It's been a long time since the last time I ate kimchi jjigae!” Junho commented.

“Ah, I have a sudden craving for something sweet for dessert!” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Exactly what I’m thinking!” Yoona agreed.

“But I don’t want to go out…” Junho lamented.

“I know!” Yoona got up and ran to the kitchen. She took out 5 straws and cut one a little shorter. “Here, everyone draw a straw! The loser who gets the shortest will pick a person to go get desserts together!”

“One, two, three!” Each one of them revealed the end of their straws and looked around.

“Aish! Why is it always me when it comes to these things?” Wooyoung pouted, throwing his straw on the floor.

“Thank you, Wooyoung and Taeyeon~” Junho, Taecyeon and Yoona said cheerily in unison.

“I want chocolate ice-cream!” Yoona exclaimed.

“I want milk pudding!” Taecyeon followed.

“I want an éclair please!” Junho then followed.

“Y-yah, who said I was going to go with him?” Taeyeon retorted.

“Taeyeon, who else do you think he pick?” Junho teased.

“Sorry Taeng, you’re coming with me.” Wooyoung said apologetically, before he grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

“F-fine.” Taeyeon answered, her face reddening.

“Aigoo, why are you guys still so shy?” Taecyeon teased. “Be like Yoona and I, in love and not afraid to show it!”

“We don’t want to be as gross as you guys!” Wooyoung yelled.

“YAH!” Taecyeon and Yoona shouted together.

“Just kidding! We’ll be back!” Wooyoung said, walking towards the door hand-in-hand with a still embarrassed Taeyeon.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Youngie, what are you getting?” Taeyeon asked, as they stood in front of the freezer at a mini-mart near Taecyeon and Yoona’s apartment.

“Hmm… I want ice-cream!” Wooyoung said.

“Can you get the cream puff? I want to eat some~” Taeyeon asked cutely, unknowingly doing some aegyo.

 “O-okay. Then what will you get?” Wooyoung said, looking away after melting a little due to Taeyeon’s aegyo.

“You guess!”

“Hmm…” Wooyoung pondered as he looked around. “Cookies and cream ice cream?”

“Whoa, you actually got it right!” Taeyeon said in surprise, before she picked up a small tub of ice-cream and placed it in the basket Wooyoung was carrying.

“Hey, don’t speak as if I never get it right!”

“Well, you don’t! Merong~” Taeyeon said, smiling cheekily before she walked towards the cashier.  

 “This girl…” Wooyoung muttered.

-----------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter