Sing me to sleep

Not a normal love story II

Sohyun’s POV.

 

I heard Tao’s footsteps coming back up. I quickly threw the pieces of paper back into the trashcan. I ran towards the bathroom that’s inside our room and threw my shirt and skirt off. I wrapped a towel around my body and ran back into the room. “Sohyun?” Tao asked from behind the still closed door. I opened the door, faking a smile. “Hey, I was about to talk a shower.” I said. “Ooh, may I join you?” He teasingly asked. “Sure.” I answered as I pulled his arm, signing him to follow me to the bathroom.

******

“Ah! That’s ice cold!” Tao screamed as I splashed the cold water into his face. “Not fair..” He pouted. “Look who’s trying to be cute.” I said as I run a hand through his soaking wet hair. “It’s not fair that we have to act like I’m your boss, and you my maid.” He suddenly  said with a serious but sad tone. “Hey, don’t worry about such little things okay?!” I asked. I don’t want to worry so much, but I have to. “Just promise me that that was the last lie.” Tao said sadly. He putted his head softly against mine.

“Hey, I don’t have to worry, right?” I asked. “I’m the one who should be worried. I don’t like the fact that you’re getting so close with Minhyuk.” Tao said lowering his head and his voice. “Don’t be! I have you, and only you, in my heart.” I said, making it clear that he’s the only one. Tao smiled at me and pulled me in his arms for a hug. “I love it when you talk so sweet to me.” Tao whispered.

Minhyuk’s POV.

I was watching television with Jisoo. The late news was on. Once again, they were talking about our family and the company. I looked at Jisoo who stood up and walked away. He probably didn’t want to hear about all this crap. When the news was over my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. Wondering ‘who could you be?’, I picked up the phone.

“Oppa, are you okay?! I just saw the news…” A familiar voice asked.

“Hana!” I was shocked about the fact that it was her calling me.

“Yes?!” Her voice hopefully said.

“I thought that I made it clear, don’t call me.” I was about to hang up when she said something that caught my ears.

“How dare you?! I broke up with him, FOR YOU!” That was my plan after all. She almost yelled that last part.

“I never asked you to! What do you want?” I asked. She started to get on my nerves.

“I.. I w- want you.. I NEED YOU BACK!” She said before I could hear her cry. I tried not to feel bad, but how can i? I am the reason she broke up with Tao, and after that I broke her heart. Because of me, she has been broken twice.

“Minhyuk.. I-” I didn’t let her finish, I just hung up on her.

“You still treat her like that, huh?” Tao looking pissed as at me. “How is it possible that you can be so heartless? Where is the Minhyuk I always used to play with in our backyard? What on earth happened to you?” He asked, his face showing so much disbelief.  How much I wanted to tell him that I’m still the same person, I couldn’t. “You now, don’t tell me. Just one more thing.” He said before he came closer to me. “Touch Sohyun, and I’ll kill you!”

“What kind of bond do you have with her? Isn’t she just your personal maid?” Minhyuk had the guts to ask. “She’s my personal maid, personal assistant, personal person.. Everything! She my everything!” He said getting slightly angry. “She isn’t your PM nor PA is she?! She’s your wife, and those kids are yours, isn’t it?!” I said. It’s all a matter of time now. I can make her fall for me and obey my parents, but I know that I owe him this. I can’t harm him more than I already have.

Tao turned around without answering me. “I’ll tell you this: Stay. Away. From. Her!” He said before he walked away.

Tao’s POV.

“Jealousy is a bad emotion, you know?” Sohyun, who was sitting on the bed, reading a book, said. “You’ve heard.” I said. I’m somehow surprised. “Yes, why did you do that? Now he knows.”

“And the problem is..?” I asked

“I thought you hated it when someone from our school figures stuff out about you. And let’s just say that your ‘enemy’ knowing this, is surely going to help!” She said that last sentence with a lot off sarcasm. “I don’t care and you shouldn’t either. We don’t have to lie anymore. Isn’t that good?”

“Tao, I’m tired. I don’t want to argue only to be sorry the day after. Just come here and let’s sleep, okay?” Sohyun asked right before the kids started to cry. Oh, no! Please don’t wake everyone!! “Go ahead and sleep, I’ll take care of them.” I smiled at her. She softly smiled back. I walked back out of our room. I quickly looked at her before I closed the door. She already fell asleep. She must be really tired, being a student, a mother, a wife, a noona and the best person that I know. Good night, sweetheart.

“Oooh, don’t cry, my little baby.” I was trying so hard to calm them down. How does Sohyun does this, every day? I started to hum a song that was stuck into my head and instantly they were calming down. “Is that mommy’s trick?” I asked them as I saw that they started smiling. I suddenly remember where I know the song from. Sohyun sings it to me before I wake up, every morning. I sat down in the comfortable sofa, without the kids and thought of the song.

I smiled at the thought of her playing with my hair while singing for me. It made me feel really happy.

 

A/N: Hey, sorry for the late update, I did my best and I hope that you enjoyed it!!