Unbelievable

Not a normal love story II

Minhyuk's POV.

Me and Tao were playing in the back yard like always. "Hey, Tao?" I asked as I putted the one Lego piece on the other. "Yeah?" Tao said "You know that I’m moving back to Korea, right?" I asked him. He simply nods his head. "I want you to have this." I said before I gave him my  clown. "AH! That's a clown!" He shouted. "Yeah, so?" I asked not knowing what he was talking about. "I'm afraid of clowns.."

"Hahaha, a- are you serious?!"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone!?" He said.

"I promise, my friend!" I promised him then, and I always kept that promise since that day.

***Present***

Sohyun's POV

I looked at the clown, thinking. Suddenly Tao woke up. "What's that?" He asked with his eyes half opened. "This is the gift you got from Minhyuk when you were kids. Why didn't you tell me that the two of you were friends?" I asked, not wanting to believe he kept such a small secret from me. "Why do you have Mr.  Clown? Did you see Minhyuk in the middle of the night?! Why?!"

"Calm down, Tao. I just happen to run into him when I went downstairs. You see, that happens when you live in the same house.."

"That still doesn't explain why he was holding your hand during that movie, now does it?" , he knows and he's pissed. "Tao, don't start. It was an accident." I said. "Yeah, but it was a romantic accident." Now I’m the one whose getting pissed. I stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I took my clothes and decided to go for a walk. "Sohyun! Where are you going in the middle of the night?" Suddenly he sounded worried. "Away from you."

Tao's POV.

I've lost her. It's official, I’m calling the cops. After Sohyun ran out of the house I followed her, and now I can't find her anymore. If I don't lose her because of Minhyuk, I’ll lose her by my stupidity. I putted the phone next to my ear but before it could even ring I felt a hand on my arm pulling the phone away and ended the call. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. She said: "I thought that I recognized those long legs, and I was right. It's been a long time..."

Jung Shin's POV.

I was sitting at the Han river again. For the first time this place wasn't as crowded as always. I saw a familiar silhouette sitting on a bench in front of me. Her shoulders were going up and down fast, it seems like she's crying. I took my phone to check if it's really her.

To: Kwon Sohyun

Hey, are you okay?

I looked over at the girl in front of me. She took out her phone, pressed some buttons and a few seconds later I got a text back.

From: Kwon Sohyun

Yeah sure, I’m fine, why do you ask?

"Because I’m worried. You're crying and still you're telling me you're fine." She seemed so shocked as she turned around. "How did you..." She started. It wasn't until then that I realized that her face was crimson red and she really has cried. "I didn't know you were here. I didn't follow you. I come here, too, every time I’m down. So.. Mind telling me what the problem is?" I asked her before I sat down next to her. "It's nothing, really. I just miss home." She said. "Where is your home?" I asked her. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Your home is where the heart is. Follow your heart and you'll be fine." I said. "You barely speak, but when you say something, it's just so beautiful." She complimented me. "Hum, thanks?"

Sohyun's POV.

I was walking on the streets as I headed home. I can't believe that such a silent person who looks like he's always mad, can say such beautiful, sensitive words. I came across the big road. And I knew that from here, it's only a half an hour till home. Thanks to Jung Shin, I love that word. I couldn't wait to be in his arms, my home, my family. I crossed the busy street. I walked into a street on the left. My heart stopped beating for a second. My heart was leading me to my home. And my home is hugging another woman. I just stood there, frozen. "I'm sorry, but we can't be together. I'm married. You'll have to let us go, Hanna." I turned around as I walked away I could hear the girl say: "I don't want to!" I didn't want to hear or see Tao and that girl ever again.

I ran to our house as fast as I could. Once I arrived at the house I saw Minhyuk leaving. "I don't care where you're going, just take me with you." I said with an angry tone. "Okay. What's wrong?" He asked me. I looked at him and his eyes widened. "Yes ma'am." He simply said and walked away. "Wait, let me get my purse first." After 2 minutes I was already back outside. "Ready?" I looked at Minhyuk. "Yes but, where are we going?" I asked him. "Band practice." He simply answered me.

*****

After walking for a few minutes and taking a bus, we finally arrived at a normal sized house. Minhyuk took his phone and started texting someone. After a few seconds the door made a click sound. Minhyuk pushed the door open. I followed him in. There were the guys just sitting on the couch doing totally nothing. “Well hello, Mr. I-don’t-know-what-time-it-is.” Yong Hwa commented. “I’m sorry, I ran into someone.” That was the moment the guys realized that I was here as well. “Oh hey, Sohyun.” Jung Shin said. Suddenly the guys were smiling except for Jung Shin who was looking at me with a questioning look on his face. I ignored it and said hello to everyone. “Hey, you guys. So you practice here, huh?” I asked them and within seconds I got my answer. “Yes! But why did you come along with Minhyuk?” Asked Jong Hyun. “I needed some distraction.” I said casually. “Or is your home not so comfortable right now?” Jung Shin asked. Cold silence fell into the room. I couldn’t help but stare at him. He’s right, my heart doesn’t feel comfortable at all. I faked a smile and nodded at him. “What does that mean?” Jong Hyun asked. “Nothing much.” I said. “Sohyun? Would you come with me for a moment?” Jung Shin asked me with a soft tone before he stood up and leaded me towards the garden.

“Now tell me, what’s wrong? I told you to follow your heart earlier today and now I see you arriving with Minhyuk. Is there something I should know?” He looked at me, thinking he got it all figured out. “No. I followed my heart, I really did, but I saw the person I care the most about, with someone else. I didn’t want to face him right then, so I asked Minhyuk if it’s okay for me to go along with him.” I said. It’s not a lie. Jung Shin looked at me with eyes that showed the feeling of being hurt. “ happens. But you can’t just run away from it. You have to face it and solve the problem. If you love that person and he loves you back, than it’s going to be fine.” He said. I looked down and nodded. “I guess you’re right. But I’m too mad at him right now. If I’ll see him, it would only hurt.” I said. I looked up at Jung Shin who suddenly became silent. “I know that feeling.” He said. I could see the pain and tears in his eyes.

I was about to say something when suddenly Jong Hyun came out the house. “You guys? Yong Hwa wants to get started.” He said and looked at us. “Oh, you go first I’ll be right there.” Jung Shin said. I walked towards the door where Jong Hyun was waiting for us. I looked at his eyes, they weren’t so shiny as always. He didn’t smile, like he always does. I followed his gaze and I saw that he was looking at Jung Shin. I looked back at Jong Hyun, he was biting his lips and there were tears in his eyes. I decided not to interfere with this situation and went inside, leaving the two boys alone.

Jung Shin’s POV.

I could feel his presence but I didn’t turn around. “So you’re just going to ignore me after all we’ve been through?” He asked me. His arms found his way around me. “I don’t want you to ignore me.” He said with a rather y tone in his voice. “Hyung, don’t.” I said as I felt him kissing my neck, sending me shivers down my spine. “Why not? You used to like this, a lot.” The cute, funny and loveable hyung I used to know turned into a beast. “Don’t! You’re always like this, when we’re alone. But you never even look at me when we’re in public. It’s like you’re embarrassed to be seen with me. Until the day you won’t be embarrassed to be with me, I’m breaking up with you, hyung.” I said as I took his arms that were still around me and pulled them away from me. “We should go back, before anyone gets suspicious.” I said before I walked away, letting him by himself in the garden.

***

No one’s POV.

Jung Shin was already back inside preparing himself to practice. When Jong Hyun walked in, Sohyun couldn’t help herself but to keep an eye on the two of them. Jong Hyun passed by Jung Shin and took his guitar. “Everyone ready?” He asked. Yong Hwa looked at him, looked at s and said: “Looks like it.” The boys took their position. I quickly looked at their expressions, Minhyuk is smiling, Yong Hwa has his typical cold face on, Jung Shin looked sad and Jong Hyun looked really troubled. They started playing but it sounded different. Yong Hwa stopped and the rest followed. He looked at Jong Hyun with a questioning look. “Jong Hyun, a little bit more attention would be nice..” He said as he held his thumb and finger close to each other, showing a little bit of space between them. He just nodded and signed to start over.

This time he played well, but a bit too loud. He started to play faster and harder. Until he started screaming. “ENOUGH!” He yelled before he putted his guitar down and walked right at Jung Shin who didn’t understand what was going on. Jong Hyun swung his arms around Jung Shin, who suddenly had a tear on his face. Jung Shin slowly wrapped his arms around Jong Hyun. Before his hands could touch his back, Jong Hyun pulled back. “Don’t ever dare to think that I’m embarrassed because of you.” He said before he pulled Jung Shin’s face dangerously close. “Because I love you.” He added before he kissed Jung Shin deeply. The boys were surely surprised, but Sohyun was not.

She just smiled before she looked at Minhyuk, who was staring at her with the most gentle and sincere smile he could give her. Yong Hwa decided to break the silence. “Well, that’s interesting. But I didn’t come here to watch a romantic movie.” He said Jong Hyun turned around to face him. Everyone looked at Yong Hwa with a glare. “If looks could kill, you guys would be killers, and I would be dead.” He said. “You know what, guys? Let’s just call it a day.” He added before he putted his stuff away. He was about to leave. He walked to the door and quickly said: “I guess you’re not going to stay over at my place, huh? Think about your neighbors, okay?” He asked as he gave Jong Hyun an obvious wink. “Got it.” He simply answered. Jung Shin instantly turned red.

“It’s getting time to go home. Sohyun, are you coming?” Minhyuk asked. The boys didn’t understand why Minhyuk wanted Sohyun to go along with him, so they looked at them. Minhyuk noticed the silence and decided to explain it. “You guys know that I’m staying at my cousin’s place, right?” He asked. No one answered. “Well, this is my cousin’s wife.” He said. Suddenly everyone looked at me. “You’re married?!” They said together. “Well, ye-“ Before I could even answer them, they were already cheering.

“Wow, no wonder..” Jung Shin.

“Can I have a pancake?” Jong Hyun.

“Sure thing, pretty girls get married first.”  Yong Hwa said. “Wait did you just say pancake?!” He quickly asked Jong Hyun. “Yes. I want a pancake. Why? Can’t I?” Jong Hyun made everyone laugh with that sentence. “You’ll have to make them yourself. I’m going home!” Yong Hwa said and before we knew he ran out off the house. “Do you guys want a pancake?” Jong Hyun asked as he walked into the kitchen. “RUN!” Minhyuk whisper yelled at me. “Uhm, no thanks. I have to go home. See you guys later!” I said and followed Minhyuk as we ran out off the house.

I followed him and soon we arrived back at the house. I’ve totally forgotten why I ran away in the first place until I stood in front of the house. It was Tao, with a girl. Her arms were around his neck as she was kissing him. Suddenly someone pulled me by my arm. “Don’t look at that, look at me” Minhyuk said as he putted his hands on my face. He putted his thumbs underneath my eyes to make sure I wouldn’t cry. And if I would he would catch the tears. When he saw that I was okay he let go off my face. He turned around and the mood changed. “Tao.. how lovely.. but, didn’t you forget something?!” He asked as he pointed at me by putting his thumb over his shoulder. “Sohyun…” He gasped. “So you still know my name..” I said. I couldn’t help myself anymore. I let the tears drop from my face.

Minhyuk putted his hand on my back and leaded me into the house. “Now we’re even.” He said as he passed Tao. “Sohyun…” I could hear his sad voice, but I think that I’m the saddest right now.

 

I know it has been a long time... but try to write a story when your brother is using the laptop all the time. from now on i'll do my best! i'm sorry that this story is damn short, but i hope you enjoyed it anyways...

oh and by the way....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!