Tao and Mr. Clown

Not a normal love story II

“Dad.” Sohyun said as she stood up and smiled at him. “I’ve missed you, baby girl.” Her father said as he came closer and hugged her tightly. “Dad?” Samuel voice was heard silently in the room. “I-I am Samuel, y-your son.” He softly said, afraid of rejection. Sohyun smiled at herself. “Omo, look at you! You’ve grown so much! My handsome son!” He said as he took a good look at Samuel. Samuel couldn’t help but smile. They gave each other a hug before another guest came in.

“Father!” Tao happily said. The two men looked at each other, but not with a satisfied look on their faces. “Kwon Sun Jae..” Tao’s father said judgingly. “Huang Heng Ge..” Sohyun’s dad said with a sad tone in his voice. “Mr. Huang! So nice to finally meet you!” Sohyun tried to lift up the mood. “Sohyun-shii! You look so much like your mother!” Heng Ge said. Suddenly everyone smiled bitterly. “What? Did I say something wrong?” Heng Ge asked clueless. “No, you didn’t, my friend.” Sun Jae said.

“It’s been a year. A year since She has passed away.” Sohyun breathed out. “I- I didn’t know.” Heng Ge said. Samuel didn’t sob like he usually does. He just kept on staring at his father he never has seen before. Sun Jae looked at Samuel and said; “I’m so sorry. I should have been here for both of you. Samuel, can you forgive me?” Samuel just hugged him. “I just wanted a father to be proud of. Mom always told me how you are the best business man of the country… Dad.” Samuel said as the tears quickly came into his eyes.

Sohyun kept herself from dropping a tear. Tao putted his arm secretly around her waist and comforted her. “It’s okay..” He softly whispered into her ear. Sohyun softly smiled. She didn’t know that Tao’s mother was watching her. Shin Ae smiled to herself at the thought of her late friend. “I love both of you.” Their dad said before he looked at Tao. “.. All of you.” He added. “I love you, too, dad.” Sohyun said softly. “Why were we angry at each other again?” Tao’s dad acted dumb. “I don’t know. We already forgot. Let’s just say that it wasn’t important.” Sohyun’s dad suggested. “Why not?” Heng Ge agreed.

Later that night.

Samuel’s POV.

I was listening closely as my dad showed me pictures of Malaysia. We were at my room because I had some pictures of mom who dad wanted to see. “..and this is somewhere in Malaysia.” My dad said. The look on his face told me that he forgot the name of the city. “Have you ever been in America?” I asked him. I’ve always loved America.

“No. Heng Ge was working there. The both of us worked at other places so we can spread the name of our companies everywhere in the world. But now I regret that all. I wish that I was here.. with you and your sister and your mother…” He said his face telling me that he misses mom. “I miss mom, too. But, missing her won’t bring her back, right?” I said.. OMG! I start to sound like a grown up!

Sohyun POV.

What a night! Jisoo is out with Jinny. Dad and Samuel were looking at some pictures. The kids were already sleeping. Tao’s parents were out at their favorite restaurant which is probably not as ‘cheap’ as the name of the restaurant itself. ‘La Caviar’. So yes.. me Tao and Minhyuk are left alone in one house. We were watching a movie. You probably know it.. ‘IT’. I was sitting between Tao and Minhyuk for one good reason. If the two of them would be sitting next to each other, there would be blood.

As the movie suddenly became exciting I wanted to take some popcorn at the same time Minhyuk did the same, making our hands touch.

Minhyuk’s POV.

My hand accidentally touched Sohyun’s. My heart decided to act funny, it started to beat faster. I let go of her hand. I decided to push it aside and act cool. I let her take some popcorn first and then I took some. Thank God that Tao didn’t see it.. Did he? Nope, he probably didn’t since he’s watching the movie.. with a pillow in front of his face..

I looked at the screen. The thing I’ll never understand is why he looks like ed up clown.. I mean, no why kids these days are afraid of clowns like in the movie IT and even worse ‘Saw’. It’s their own fault. I already saw this movie over a thousand times so nothing was a surprise for me anymore. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Tao’s POV.

Me, Minhyuk and Sohyun watched the movie ‘IT’ together.. well, Sohyun did. I was too scared to watch it. But I won’t ever tell them. Minhyuk fell asleep and Sohyun acted like a watching a horror movie saying things like; “Oooh hell no!” “I told ya so..” “DON’T GO IN THERE!” and most of the time she was laughing at the movie. I mean who on earth laughs at that?! But now it’s time for bed. When Sohyun was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth, I looked underneath the bed. Please be a shadow and please don’t be a clown!! Minhyuk couldn’t help himself but scare me with a creepy clown mask on his face.

I was flat on the ground as I watched the shadows underneath the bed. “Don’t you want a.. balloon?” I heard someone say from behind me. I slowly turned my head around and there it was again. A ed up mask in my face! Oh my God! Heart attack! Holly mother of ty God! “Minhyuk this isn’t funny anymore!” I said, hiding scared little girl screams. “Got you, babe!” Sohyun said as she pulled of the mask. “S-Sohyun?! Why would you that?” I asked her in total shock. She knows that I can’t stand clowns. “Don’t worry. It’s just a mask. Don’t be scared, I’ll protect you from IT and Jigsaw..” She said before she started to laugh like a maniac. You better watch it Huang So Hyun.. You might wake up, with a spider on your face.. kekeke.

Minhyuk’s POV.

I told Sohyun that Tao is scared from watching that movie. So, she probably has scared him by now. She even asked me if she could use my mask. Of course I’ve lend it to her. I was in my room looking at a picture. Why couldn’t we stay like that? It was a picture of me and Tao when we were young. We were playing in the garden. I suddenly felt really sleepy. I put the picture back on its place and went to lay down on my bed. Me and Tao used to be really close friends. I know unbelievable right?! I even remember giving him a clown toy and he was scared of it. That was the day that I found out that he’s scared of clowns. I smiled at myself, remembering every nice memory of me and Tao as kids. Tao and Mr. Clown!

Tao’s POV.

No I’m not jealous but the image of Sohyun’s and Minhyuk’s hands touching during the movie kept on playing in front of my eyes. I’m just happy that he didn’t brag about it. I looked at Sohyun’s sleeping face. How can she be so calm? If Sohyun, Minhyuk and I are going to watch a movie together ever again, the popcorn will be placed between me and Sohyun.. Ok, yes I’m jealous. I don’t know why, I shouldn’t be. I mean, she’s my wife, he can’t take her away with holding her hand. But I know him.. it starts with holding hands and no one knows where it ends. I kept on looking at Sohyun until I fell asleep as well.

Sohyun’s POV.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt thirsty so I went downstairs to grab a glass of water. As I entered the kitchen I saw Minhyuk. “Hey, what are you still doing here?” He asked. “One; I love here. Two; can’t sleep. How about you?” I asked. “Same things.” He shortly answered. He is eating the popcorn that was left over from earlier. I walked towards the fridge and took out a can of water. I took a glass and sat down next to Minhyuk.

I just sat there in silence. I wanted to take some popcorn when my hand touched Minhyuk’s again. He softly chuckled. “This keeps happening to us, doesn’t it?” He asked. “Seems like it.” I joked. He let go of my hand. I took some popcorn and looked back into space. “You know you’re lucky that Tao didn’t see it.” I said. He looked at me. “I know. Hey, I have something I want to show you something.” He said before he took my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

******

“Keep it. It only hurts me when I look at it. These are pictures of me and Tao. Our toys and such are also in there.” Minhyuk said as he gave me a little brown box. “We used to call this our time capsule. We promised that we would bury it, but we never did.” He added before he took out a stuffed toy. “A clown?” I asked. “I thought that Tao was afraid of clowns.” I said, not understanding how this could be their toy while he hates clowns.

“Well yeah. When we were younger I wanted to give Mr. Clown to him. That was the day that I noticed he hates clowns.” He said. Mr. Clown?! “Tao and Mr. Clown will never be friends.” Minhyuk said. “It’s yours now.” He said as he putted Mr. Clown back in the box before giving to me. “Thanks.” I said. I got the feeling that this would be the key to their friendship.

Let’s see, Mr. Clown.

 

A/N: OMG! I'm so sorry for not updating two weaks in a row! I hope you liked this chapter. You guys have been waiting for so long! Balloons for all of you! xxxx

mo85dYX.gif