A normal moring in the Huang residence.

Not a normal love story II

“Oh my god, you are!” Tao yelled, feeling his blood starting to boil, and his heart beating in anger. Tao jumped from the bed and walked the anger off before he looked over at Sohyun. She falls asleep so quickly.

“Sohyun?” Tao asked softly. She’s not responding. “Sweetie?!” Still nothing.. “Sohyun.” Tao was getting really worried. “Hmm..” Is the only thing that got out of Sohyun. “Are you okay?! Answer me!” Tao shook her, not really carefully..

“What’s wrong?” Sohyun asked. “You wanted to talk about something, but you fell asleep and I asked you something.” Tao said. “Really, I’m so sorry. Tell me, I’ll listen.” She said. “Are you ashamed to be seen with me?” Tao asked, still wanting to know the answer.

“Nonsense! You’re my everything. Now, let me sleep.” Sohyun said before she laid back down. “Answer me.” Tao said as he was growing slightly annoyed. “No. I’m not ashamed to be seen with you, not at all!” Sohyun said as she turned around. She softly kissed Tao’s lips. “Now, let’s sleep.” She added.

“Goodnight.” Tao said to Sohyun’s back. She turned her back to Tao again to sleep. “Sweet dreams, hubby.” Hearing that he couldn’t help but smile. Hubby… That word didn’t leave his mind even when he went to sleep.

The next morning.

Tao’s POV.

“Wake up, lazy asses that the two of you are!” Samuel said as he stormed into our room. Because of the noise that he caused Yi Fei and Xiao Tao woke up, crying, of course. I putted my finger on my lips and like that I motioned him to be quiet. She’s so beautiful when she lays like this. I thought to myself as I looked at Sohyun who was sleeping as beautifully as always.

“Noona! Wake up! Tao is looking at you like a creeper!” Samuel screamed as he jumped up and down on my bed. “I know. I just let him be.” Sohyun said with still closed eyes. “I woke up before you, like always. When you sleep, I watch you. When you wake up, I act like I’ve been sleeping so that you can watch me.” Sohyun said in one breath. Tao inched closer to her making their noses touch. “Ehw.. You’re not going to—I’m out!” Samuel said before he ran out of the room. Good!

“Sohyun—” I started.

“No, Tao. We have school, remember?!”

“Let’s skip a day..”

“What about your ‘enemy’, not afraid that he’s going to find out about this?”

Touché!

“Hmm..” I groaned. “If that’s the case, get up and get dressed.”

“Same thing for you!” She said as she got up from the bed. I followed her every single move.

“Can we shower together?” I asked her playfully.

“Yeah, why not?” She said as she walked towards our personal bathroom. “Hurry, before I made up my mind!” She threatened.

“Watch it! I’m going to catch you!” I said as I ran after her. “Oh yeah? Catch me if you can!” She said before she started to run around in the room, in and out the bathroom and our dressing room. “Got you!” I said as I back hugged her. “Why did it take so long to catch me?” She said. I felt my heart beating, not because of the running, but because of her. Even after a year, she can still make me feel like this.

“I love you.” I said without even noticing it. I kissed her cheek. “Ohw, look at the clock, we need to hurry.” I said. “Not an excuse!” Sohyun said. She knew that I was using time as an excuse for blabbering out random stuff. “It’s true though.”

“Good, because i..” She started before she turned around in my embrace. “love you, too!” She said before she quickly kissed me. “Let’s get ready.”

Samuel’s room.

Samuel’s POV.

I wake up next to my worst nightmare after having the best dream ever. I dreamed that me and Sohyun lived here, but with mom, she was smiling at the sight of her grandchildren. But when I woke up, I almost had a heart attack. “What are you doing here?! How did you get in here.” I asked the mean Jisoo, who was looking at me from the bed next to mine.

I already knew the answer but I kept on hoping that it wouldn’t be that. “I am your brother in law’s nephew.. Surprise, surprise!” He said sarcastically. “What are you doing in my room?!” I asked, and again I knew the answer, I just didn’t want to know. “Do you know the term ‘sharing’? Well, that’s what we’re doing right now.

“I’m going to wake up my sis.” I said, great excuse, right?! What I actually meant was; “Get off my room, disappear and never come back!” Too bad that I didn’t say it though.. When I got back from waking Sohyun and Tao, he was still there. “Get out!”

“This is my room as well now.” Jisoo started. “We didn’t make a great start, why don’t we try it again?” He asked. “Are you serious?” I asked, I don’t trust this guy. “Yeah, why not. Hi! My name is Hong Jisoo, I am the nephew of Tao. Yes, I know their so called ‘secret’ but I won’t tell anyone, as long as you leave me and Jinny alone!” He said before he ran out of the room. It wasn’t until then that I noticed the he was already washed up and dressed. Does he go to school early?

I went downstairs and saw that my sis, Tao, Mrs. Huang, Jisoo and some other guy were already eating. “Who are you?” I asked this guy. “Hi, I’m Minhyuk, don’t you remember me?” He asked. I took a second look only to realize who I was talking to. “Oh you!” I said. “Yes me. Do you want to go to school together?” He asked. This hyung is so cool! “Sure why not?” I said. Yes, I’m happy that I made a friend on the start of the second day off school. Why shouldn’t I?

“Okay, let’s go then!” Sohyun said before she took her backpack. Me, Tao, Minhyuk and Jisoo walked out of the house and went to school like good listening puppies!

A/N: I wanted to make it clear that Sohyunand Tao really are in love, did i do a good job?