Tell me why!

Not a normal love story II

Tao's POV.

"Jisoo, what was that?" I asked the guy who hit Samuel. "I hit someone, why?" He asked back. "I don't want you to cause trouble again, so please, don't do stuff like this." I said before i walked away. A little later i noticed him walking beside me.

After walking for two minutes, making sure no one sees us, i stopped walking and listened to what he had to say. "What is it to you?" He asked. "Nothing much. But he's younger than you right, that's not fair!" I said.

He knows that i don't like fighting, and that i'm right. He got silent and walked away. "Are you sure that it's not because of his sister?" He asked. It's that kind of questions that me and Sohyun are trying to avoid. "No, why do you ask?" I said.

"The way the two of you look at each other, is not just idol and fan."

She's never been my fan...

Lunch Time.

Sohyun POV.

"I am sorry about him. He's a bit of a loner, he only has his family and Jinny." Minhyuk said. "It's okay, my brother loves to cause trouble. So you better be careful!" I said with a small smile on my face. "So, where do you live? I'll walk you home after school, if that's okay for you." He said. "Sure, why not?"

He didn't answer me, instead his eyes narrowed at the door behind me. I turned around to see who it was. "It's EXO!" We heard girls scream. "It's always them. Ever since EXO came here, people don't care about the school band anymore." A stern looking guy said.

"Sohyun, this is Jung Shin. Jung Shin, this is Sohyun. Where are Yong Hwa and Jung Hyun?" Minhyuk said. "They are going to eat with the girls." He shortly said. "Okay. Sohyun, don't mind him, he's been dumped by his girlfriend. He's CN. Blue's bassist and rapper." Minhyuk said.

Me, Minhyuk and Jung Shin are having lunch together when suddenly my phone started buzzing.

From: Kung Fu Tao xx

Why are you eating with the loners?

Loners?! He has the nerve to call the person that saved my brother a loner.

To: Kung Fu Tao xx

Being grateful and making new friends, how about you?

I looked at EXO's table. At the same moment that i looked at Tao, he looked back at me. Jealous?! I saw him angrily touching his phone.

From: Kung Fu Tao xx

Just being with my friends. Come here, i don't trust those guys around you.

I looked at the table and saw that two other guys have joined us. "Huh? Who are you?" One of the guys asked. "I am Sohyun, and you are..?" I asked. "Oh, I am Jung Yong Hwa, the leader off CN. Blue, what are you doing here Sohyun, I’ve never seen you here."

He said but before i could answer my phone started buzzing again.

From: Kung Fu Tao xx

Sohyun, come here, please?

Tao only means it when he says please. Why doesn't he trust these guys? "Sohyun?" Yong Hwa said. "Sorry, what?" I said. "I asked you something.. Are you new here?" He asked "Yes, Yong Hwa, what does 'CN. Blue' mean?" I asked, still thinking about the weird name.

"It means Code Name Blue. I don't know why, but we called our band like that. If you are free tonight, you're more than welcome to see us practice." He offered. "Really? I would love to!" I said at the same moment my phone started buzzing again.

From: Fab Kris

Tao is going crazy! If you don't come here, i'll drag you here!

Knowing Kris, he really would do that! "I'm sorry, but i have to go to my friend for a second. Here, I’ve written my phone number on it, text me when you guys are going to practice." I said before standing up. At the same time that i stood up, EXO stood up as well. "What's wrong with me making friends?" I asked when we left the cafeteria. We were walking towards the roof.

"Friends, no problem. My enemy as your friend, hell no!" Tao said. "How am i supposed to know that? So what happened between them?" I asked whoever was walking next to me, which happens to be Xiumin. "Two years ago, Tao used to date this girl he really liked. One day he saw her kissing Minhyuk. End of Tao's first love story." He said. "Let's not talk about that, especially because you left out the biggest problem." Kris said.

"And besides, i don't need her, i have my one and only Sohyun!" Tao said before he turned around making me and the guys stop. He bowed to my height, almost making his lips touch mine. "Not here, remember?!" I said. All the guys looked at us while cheering and making faces. "Tao, i need to ask you something." I said with a serious tone. "Guys, could you give us a minute?" He said to the guys, who ran off quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Why were you talking to the guy who hit Samuel. Who is that guy?"

"His name is Jisoo, he's my nephew. I thought that he was in Korea with his mother. His mother is my mom's sister, that makes him my nephew. Do you understand?"

"That still doesn't explain to me why he hit Samuel..." I said.

"He's sensitive. Samuel was talking to Jisoo's girlfriend, and he got mad for something small, again. Forgive him, okay? He's just a little overprotective."

"A little? Okay, tell me about Minhyuk."

"No!"

"Tell me why! What happened?" I said as i started to grow angry.

Tao didn't answer and before i knew, my phone started buzzing again.

From: Unknown Number

Hey Sohyun, we're about to start practicing.

If you want to, you can join us. We're at the music classroom 2.

Minhyuk.

"You know what if you don't want to listen or talk to me, then i'm out. See you later at home." I said before i turned around, ready to walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my friends, why?"

"Not Minhyuk, right?"

"What if i said yes, are you going to stop me?"

"I'll tell you some other time. I have class. I trust you so... text me when i have to pick you up."

"Thanks." I said before turning to face him again. "I love you, you know?" I said before i walked away.

“Yeah, I know. And I love and trust you, that’s why I think it’s okay for you to go to Minhyuk. But I’m picking you up tonight, okay?” He said louder and louder as I walked further and further away from him. I turned around, still walking and waved at Tao. “See you tonight!” I said before I walked down the stairs.

After school

Music classroom 2

“Hey, sorry that I’m late.” I said after they stopped playing. They’re good! “That’s okay. So, what do you think?” Yong Hwa asked. “Jung Shin, you look really sad, The timing was a bit off and I think it would sound better if you would sing some notes a bit higher. What was the name of the song?” I asked.

“I’m A Loner. Couldn’t you tell? We sang it over and over.” Jung Shin said. Don’t tell me that that’s why they call them ‘loners’, because of that song?!

“Don’t be so though on her. Want to hear another one?” Minhyuk asked. The guys turned around and gave Minhyuk a nasty look. “We have to practice this song for the competition.” Yong Hwa said. “Just one?” The only guy I don’t know his name from asked. “Fine, let’s do Intuition.” Yong Hwa said. “Can’t we play You’ve Fallen For Me.?” Minhyuk asked. “Sure, why not?” Yong Hwa said.

I sat down and saw the look on their face change, just like the mood in the room. I clapped along with the song. Just by looking at their faces, I could tell that they enjoy making music together. When the song ended, I clapped my hands even harder.

“You guys are good. But, where do I know that song from?” I asked, being lost in my own thoughts. “I’m Jong Hyun, by the way. Have you seen the drama Heartstrings?” The guy I didn’t know his name off asked. “A thousand times.” I thought it over, the song, the band’s name, and the connection with Heartstrings. “Ah! That’s it, you guys played as The Stupid in Heartstrings, right?” I asked. “Hyung, she knows us!” Jong Hyun said to Jung Shin.

Tao’s POV.

“Say what?! He’s not only back forever, but he’s staying here… IN OUR HOUSE?!” I yelled at my mother who told me that my nephews are moving in with us. “Yes, they will be living with us. My sister is dropping them off tonight, so you guys better get your room and guest room ready.” She said as she pointed at Samuel before she pointed at me.

“Samuel, one of them is going to sleep in your room, so clean up your room. Tao you help me with the guest room, please.” She said, being the bossy person she is. “But I’m tired, can’t I just  to bed?” Samuel asked. To her he said that he’s tired but I know that it’s actually because his body’s aching.

“I’ll help you.” I said. “Both of you.” I added, giving my mother look telling her to leave Samuel alone for tonight. “Okay, I like that!” She said. Of course you do.

An hour later I was finally done cleaning the rooms. The first thing I thought off when I sat down was him. I don’t want see him. He has lived with me before and he was about to ruin my life at that time. Good thing for me that he moved back to Korea. I hoped that he would stay there forever, but no… he’s back and forever. If he even dares to think about touching my Sohyun, he’s a dead man!

I know him, saying that it won’t happen again but I know it won’t! Last time he stole my girlfriend, but Sohyun is my wife… I smiled at the thought of it. “Stealing Sohyun away is impossible, she’s MY wife!” At the same time I got a text from her. It said something like: “Don’t pick me up, Minhyuk is walking me home, make sure YOU don’t open the door…” I am so going to be the one that opens the door!

Sohyun’s POV.

“It’s getting late. I’ll walk you home.” Minhyuk said. I wanted to tell him that Tao was going to pick me up, but if that happens, who knows what happens between those two… I’ve never heard Tao saying that he hates someone, so calling Minhyuk his enemy, she must have been important.

“That’s okay. I’ll walk myself home.” I joked. “Are you serious? There are a lot of weird people around here, it’s better that he walks with you.” Yong Hwa said. “But! Not before we have your number.” Jung Shin said.

After five minutes or so, the four guys had my number and I had theirs.

Lovely Minhyuk

Emotional Yong Hwa

Untouchable Jung Shin

Burning Jong Hyun

Me and Minhyuk walked downstairs and out of the school. I thought of ways to escape going home with Minhyuk. “I think it’s better that I walk alone.” I said, I saw the worried look on his face and regretted saying it. “Fine, but only tonight, okay?” I looked at my phone and decided to text him.

To: Kung Fu Tao xx

Minhyuk is going to drop me off, so don’t come to pick me up. I’m really sorry. I didn’t want you to see him, knowing that he is your ‘enemy’. I’ll be home in twenty minutes or so. Ask Samuel to open the door, okay? Thanks, see you in a sec! Love you! Xxx Sohyun

I putted my phone away. He didn’t reply to my text. Me and Minhyuk walked around. “Can we stop at the hotel first? I have to pack some of my stuff, I’m moving in with family tonight. My luck, I’m living in your neighborhood.” He said as we passed a big building. Hotel X  “Ohw, okay. Do you mind it if I stay here in the lobby?” I asked. He slightly shook his head. “As long as you don’t go outside, it’s safer here.” He said. He’s so nice and caring. “I’ll be waiting.” I said before he took off.

“Thanks for the waiting.” Minhyuk said as he arrived five minutes later. “No problem.” I said before I looked at the guy behind him. “Oh, Sohyun… this is Jisoo, my half-brother. Jisoo, this is Sohyun, the girl I told you about in the elevator.” He said.

“YOU!”

“Huh, you again?”

We said at the same time. “Let’s go, I’ll explain it to you.” Minhyuk said. We started walking and talking. Jisoo explained to me that he’s used to losing people, but he doesn’t want to lose Jinny, she’s the only one who he doesn’t want lose. I personally think it’s a kind of cute, “but it’s still a bad way to show it, you’ll scare her like that. Girls like seeing a guy’s sweet side.” I said my last thought out loud addressed to Jisoo.

After ten minutes we arrived at my house. I was about to wave them off, when I noticed the look on their faces. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “This is auntie’s house. This is where were moving into to.” Minhyuk said the first sentence and Jisoo the second. “What?” I ringed the doorbell, since I’ve forgotten my key.

“Hey sweetie!” Tao said as he opened the door, holding Yi Fei in his arms. The tone off his voice made me realize that he’s acting. “Minhyuk, Jisoo.” He said coldly. “Come on in.” He added with a nicer tone. “So, you live here?” Minhyuk asked me while Jisoo was talking to Tao. “And you’ve gotten busy with your girlfriend, who’s the lucky girl?” Jisoo asked Tao looking at Yi Fei.

“Sohyun, of course. And she’s not just my girlfriend, she’s my wife.”

HUANG ZI TAO I’M SOOO NOT DONE WITH YOU ! !

A/N: Yeey, I updated again. I’ve been so stupid! -> for a second I’ve forgotten that my story was still in draft… That’s why I’m giving you a double update…