For me!/ Sweet kisses...

Not a normal love story II

Tao’s POV.

“Just kidding. Sohyun is the daughter of my mother’s friend. Yi Fei is our little cousin.” I said. Oh god, the look on his face was priceless! Sohyun, who is in the kitchen, probably can’t laugh with it. “Then, how is it possible that Yi Fei looks exactly like Sohyun?” Minhyuk asked. I didn’t know what to answer. Thank God, I was saved by my mother who just walked in.

“Minhyuk, you’re already here. Jisoo…” She said. Jisoo is the trouble maker of the family, so she isn’t really happy to see him. But Minhyuk is her favorite, even between him and me, so she acted happy. “Auntie, it has been a while. How are you?” He said. “I’m fine, you?” She asked. “Can someone explain to me what’s  going on?” Sohyun asked out of the blue.

“Sure.” My mom said. “Minhyuk and Jisoo are the sons of my mother’s sister. That makes them my nephews. My aunt, their mother, is going to the states without them. So Minhyuk and Jisoo will be staying here.” I said before adding “Isn’t that nice.” With a hint of sarcasm in my voice, only to get hit in the shoulder by my mother.

“Tao, one of my bookshelves fell down, can you help me?” Sohyun said. “Sure.” I said and followed her to our room.

“I thought you said that a bookshelf felt.” I said as I entered the room, noticing that nothing’s wrong, with Sohyun behind me. I turned around and saw an angry Sohyun.

Sohyun’s POV.

“Do me a favor. Tell it to no one, or tell it to everyone. Do it for me!” I sternly said. “What are you talking about?” Tao asked. “I thought that our deal was that no one gets to know that we’re married. So why did you tell it to Minhyuk?” I answered his question with a question. “While you were cooking, I told them that I was joking and that you’re the daughter of my mom’s friend. That’s not a lie. And I told them that Yi Fei is our little cousin.” He said.

Hmm, he’s smart. I looked at him and realized that our position was a bit weird. I was standing against the door and Tao was right in front of me. Almost pressing his body on mine as I stood there. He leaned in closer and closer…

“Have you seen Samuel? I have no idea where he is.” I asked, feeling like we were being watched. “Noona… I’m right here.” I looked around and saw that he was sleeping on our bed. “If you’re so tired, go to bed. Your bed.. And get some rest!” I said and with that he ran off to his room.

Our door was open, and me and Tao were just standing in our room. Well, I was standing he was staring at me. “We should go back, right?” I said as I walked over to the door but was stopped by Tao. “Not yet.” Tao said, holding me by my wrist. “First this.” He said before he kissed my lips softly.

“So it is true.” Jisoo, who was standing in the door opening said. “Jisoo, I…” Tao was cut off by Jisoo. “*yawns* I’m so tired, for a second I thought I saw the two off you kissing.” Jisoo acted. I don’t know why people call him a problem. “Ohw, and you can go on with your sweet kisses.” He added before he closed the door and ran off. “He’s right. With your cherry lips, your kisses are really sweet.” He said before he kissed my lips again.

“We should go back. If Minhyuk comes here and sees us like this, it’s going to be game over. For you, me, the kids and your career.” I said. “I don’t care about my career, as long as you and the kids are fine. But, your right, we should go back.” He’s right, even though he just repeated me. Suddenly something got into me. “We’re going back, for now. I’m not done with you yet!” I said before I walked out of the room.

“Sorry for the waiting.” I said before I noticed the weird feeling in the room. “Sohyun, this is Shin Kyung, my older sister. Unni, this is Sohyun.” I was about to greet, when she suddenly spoke up. “And… what is she exactly?” I was shocked how these two could be related. Mrs. Shin Ae is always nice, but her sister… “Aunt!” Tao said as he came downstairs. “Why are you saying things like this? Sohyun is a person, so treat her with respect, please.”

He loves me! Yes he does! “Zi Tao, why are you so protective? Who is she?” She asked. “She’s Tao’s..” Before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off. “PM! I’m Huang Zi Tao’s Personal Maid, Kwon Sohyun. Nice to meet you.” I said.

Later that night.

Tao’s POV.

“Why did you say that you’re my PM?! You don’t know what she’s going to make you do!” I said, knowing what she’s capable off. “What should I else have said?! Hi, I’m Huang Sohyun, your nephew’s wife and mother of his kids. Oh, and I’m only 20.” She said with a big hint of sarcasm. “I know it isn’t easy, but just know that if my aunt knows, everyone knows.” I said. I looked at Sohyun and saw that she was spacing out again.

“Hey, are you okay? You have that a lot lately.” I said, worried that there would be something wrong. “No, no, I’m fine. Tao, I still have to talk to you about something.” She said. “What is it?” I asked. Sohyun   the lights before sitting up straight. I followed her actions and copied them. I also sat up straight and looked at her with a worried look on my face. Without even knowing it.

“I texted you to tell you do not open the door, and you still did it, with Yi Fei on your arm!” She said. “Don’t say it like it’s a bad thing. You know I wonder if,… Never mind.” I said. I don’t even want to know the answer, what if it’s yes? “Tao, tell me what you wanted to say.”

“Are you ashamed to be seen around me?”

 

 

Silence..

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update. hope you enjoyed it though!