A normal day at school.

Not a normal love story II

Chaptar 6.

When Sohyun, Tao, Minhyuk, Jisoo and Samuel arrived at school, they went different ways. Sohyun, Tao and Minhyuk went towards building C. Samuel went to building A and Jisoo went to building B. Once Jisoo arrived at building B he saw Jinny getting lectured by a teacher.

“What was all that about?” He asked as he saw the sad look on her face when the teacher left. “My grades are getting worse and the teacher wants to see my parents.” Jinny said. “So, what’s the problem?” Jisoo, who didn’t know the problem asked. “My parents are dead, remember?! I don’t have any family.” She said. Jisoo saw that tears were coming back to her eyes. Jisoo pulled Jinny into his arms before saying: “It’s okay, don’t cry. You have me, don’t forget that.”

***

“You guys, stop it.” Sohyun said as Tao and Minhyuk kept on pushing each other. “You guys are so immature.” Sohyun said. Tao and Minhyuk are seriously fighting over the last can of soda. “It’s my soda, I paid for it.” Sohyun said, taking the soda away from them. “I’ll just give it to Samuel.” She added before running towards building A.

“If she headed to choose between you and me, she would pick me.” Tao teasingly said. “Of course, just like-“ Minhyuk said. He couldn’t finish his sentence because Tao cut him off.

“Don’t you dare to remind me of her, I know the story myself!”

***

“Samuel, I have soda for you.” Sohyun screamed after Samuel. “Thanks, noona. But, why are you giving me soda?” Samuel asked, knowing the kind off jokes Sohyun pulls on him. “Did you put Mentos in it again?!” He asked, not wanting a soda bomb to explode in his face. “No, Tao and Minhyuk were fighting over this, I don’t want those ‘enemies’ to start a fight, so I want it as far as possible away from us.” Sohyun said.

“Okay, thanks. I have class, so I’m going first. Bye noona!” Samuel said before he ran off to the classroom. “Bye.”

***

“I just know that she doesn’t like guys like you. I’ve lived longer with her then you! Don’t forget that she’s by my side every day and night.” Tao said in a defensive tone. “She’s your PM (Personal Maid)  right? Or was it a PA (Personal Assistant)?  Anyways, she’s not your girlfriend or something, so I can still go for her.” Minhyuk said not knowing that he’s making Tao really angry.

“You guys really can’t stop fighting, can you?” Sohyun asked as she got back into building C from building A. Minhyuk raised his eyebrows at Tao before looking back at Sohyun. “Probably not.” She answered herself. “What are you guys fighting over this time?”

“Nothing.” Tao said. “Let’s go, we’re going to be late.” He added before he took Sohyun’s hand. “Boss, let go off me, please.” Sohyun said trying to keep the act going. “Oh, okay.” Tao said, feeling somewhat hurt.

A/N: I’m so sorry for the short chapter. Thank my brother for that! (Sarcasm, duhh.)