Last week of summer

Not a normal love story II

SAMUEL POV.

"Oh God! Make it stop!" I said as Xiao Tao kept on crying. "Sohyun is doing her best. And why aren't you paying attention?!" Ms. Huang said as she pointed at the television. "Now I’ve heard that our Tao is going back to school for his last year! Is that right?" The MC asked. "Yes, but i can't tell you which school. I want to finish school quietly." Tao said as he turned to look at the camera and then back to the MC. "You've heard it yourself EXO's Tao is going back to school. Please don't FOLLOW him around when he's going to school, if you happen to go to the same school as Tao, please don't tell anyone!" The MC said before he waved at the camera and the show was over.

"Am I really going to attend the same school a hyung?" I asked in disbelieve. "Yes! You've asked me a Thousand times and the answer is still yes! You, Tao and Sohyun are going to school. I'll be taking care of the kids." Ms. Huang said. "The kids that almost cost my sister's life! I'm sorry but i really don't like them!" I said angry. At the same moment noona came downstairs with Yi Fei i her arms. "Stop it, both of you!" She whisper yelled at us. "Don't blame the twin for the thing that didn't happened, OKAY? I didn't die two months ago, so stop complaining about it!" She said as she gave Yi Fei to Ms. Huang. "Anyways, i need something from the shop. Does anyone need something?" She asked but me and Ms. Huang shook our heads. "Okay, i'll be back." She said before she kissed Yi Fei on her head. She waved at us and walked out of the door. "Stupid little...!" I said to myself before i felt Ms. Huang hitting me slightly on my head. "Manners!" SHE said.

Two months ago, my sister gave birth to a twin. It almost cosseted her LIFE but the doctors were just in time to safe her. Xiao Tao, who looks too much like Tao, is a cry baby! While Yi Fei looks like Sohyun is a really quit, she rarely cries, but she's always giggling. Inoue and Yuya moved out and went back to Japan. Mr. Lee only jumps in when there is a problem at the company. Ms. Huang moved out as well. But she always comes to visit, every day. In a few days i'll be attending the same high school as Tao and Sohyun! I'm really nervous, since it's a huge school and everyone there is rich! Not just 'rich' but bloody hell rich!

Sohyun POV.

Why can't they just STOP fighting? What's their problem lately? I was walking down the street and thought of the summer that almost came to an end. Samuel and Ms. Huang have been fighting over this stupid thing. When Yi Fei ;and Xiao Tao were born, Samuel blamed them for being the nail on my coffin, while Ms. Huang sees them as little gifts from God. I personally think that they're crazy! I reached the store and opened the door. As i walked in i saw a few girls deciding what to drink. "Have you heard it? Tao is going back to school! We have to find out where!" The girl with the red/ brown hair said. "I know right! It's your change to make him yours!" The girl with black hair said. "Not a chance! Come on girls, are you stupid?!" The blond girl said. I think they are! I was getting used to the fact that i wasn't the only one who as in love with Tao, but sometimes it still hurts. I took the banana flavored milk, paid for it went back home.

As i arrived home i noticed the black van in front of the house. I smiled and ran towards the door. I walked inside and looked around. It didn't take long before he noticed me. "TAO!" I yelled as i ran over him. "Why are you screaming? The kids are sleeping!" He said before he noticed the look on my face. "I know, i missed you, too!" He said before he hugged me. "Hi, Sohyun..." Xiumin said. I let go of Tao when i noticed that the rest of EXO was also HERE. "Hi, you guys. What's up?" I asked. "Well we wanted to drop Tao here, say hello to the family and then go back." Luhan said. After a while they left. Tao closed the door and looked at me. "So tired!" He said before he let himself fall down on the couch where i was sitting. His head was resting on my legs as he fell asleep. I looked at his perfect face and played with his hair a little bit. Five minutes later or so, i fell asleep as well.

A/N: Question!: Would you rather have an update like this every week or once in long  time a longer update? I don't like to write long chapters. It takes me too long and it's no fun for me. My English isn't that good and i can't type quickly either, so for now, take this short chapter. I will do my best to make them better next time! Hope you enjoyed it!

Comment~ Subscribe~ Up vote~ And a poster is always welcome! ^.^