Crazy kims

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the office,

"What are these?"shouted yunho flaring his nose.

"Sir these are cupcakes"said Go Ara stupidly.

"I know these are cupcakes but why are they here?Where is my regular one...My black coffee and rolls?"yelled yunho shoving one of the nearest file on the floor.Go Ara rushed to pick that file .

"Sir the cafe from we brought your regular lunch is under construction so ...we ordered this....It's actually very....very  popular "stuttered the secretary.

"I don't want this ..remove all from my desk right now"ordered yunho which Go Ara obeyed instantly.

"I will order the lunch from some other cafe sir"said Go Ara while taking lunch with her.

She had only reached up to door when the door was opened by changmin."Oh my cupcakes"said changm while his lips .

"Are those yours?"asked changmin to Ara while taking one without permission.

"No, actually i brought it for sir but he didn't like it so..."said Ara but got interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

"Are you going to throw it?"yelled changmin while  taking another cupcake.

"You  two just get out of here "shouted yunho while signing in the document.

Changmin asked for the cupcakes which Ara gave him happily and rushed out of the room.

Changmin moved towards yunho while chewing the food."It's tasty ..i have never have cupcake like this"said changmin dreamily.

"You came here to talk about cupcake ?"scowled yunho.

"Oh no actually i came to discuss about the Lee project .."said changmin finishing all the cupcake.

"What about that?"asked yunho while raising his one eyebrow.

"It's on our turf ...we got ten million contract."answered changmin smiling.

"what do you want now?"asked yunho feeling irritated.It's always like this whenever changmin got the contract ,he would ask for something in return from yunho.

"Aha you know me ,i want the name of bakery from where you bought those cupcakes" said changmin and got scowl from yunho as answer.

"I don't believe you are such food monster,ask that to Ara...now leave"uttered yunho signing more papers.

In the way to sweet bakery,

"cupcakes wait for me some more ..i am coming"sang changmin happily .

He was so immersed in his fantasy of  cupcakes that he didn't see the boy com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter