What the hell happened?

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring...... Ring......... Ring .....

"Where the hell is this food monster?"shouted yunho angrily.He needed to get the details about the new contract from changmin but the boy was still not picking the phone in his cabin.

Being more furious he took out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed other's number but it was not the voice he wanted to hear,it was  the computer who  answered him.

He ended the call with little extra force than needed and slammed his phone on the desk.

"where the hell are you ,shim changmin?'

"Let me go out"shouted changmin ...he didn't understand what he did in his past life to deserve this.

"who told you to be saint and help him...now see what happened"mocked the evil little changmin who was sitting in his left shoulder with red eyes and two horns poping out of his little head.

Changmin pouted and pointed  his finger towards little changmin on his right shoulder wearing all white and wings poping out from his back.

"How would i know that he would be so mean...i just thought that he would cry i we didn't help him so i suggested that "said little angel changmin while pouting himself.

"Yes ,now see what happened when we followed your suggestion...we are trapped here ...in front of this flour and eggs ... and i am feeling so hungry but .....i can't eat this raw egg and flour ......i even don't know how to make this cake "said real big changmin looking towards the angel little changmin.

"But it's not only my fault...you even agreed  with me to help that cute little boy when he was going to cry on the street ..now you are only blaming me .....i don't want to stay with you.......i am leaving and i won't come again even  if you called "said the little angle changmin and disappeared instantly before big changmin could utter a word.

"It's ok what if he left you...i am here"said evil changmin smirking.

"What should we do now?"asked big changmin looking towards his left shoulder.

"ummm..the evil changmin thought while making thinking pose.phone"shouted evil changmin.

"Call the police..tell the officer that you are being kidnapped"shouted evil changmin while jumping up and down on other's shoulder.

"But if i say that i am being kidnapped then that cute boy will be arrested...."said big changmin hesitatingly.

"You are still thinking about him...it's all because of him from the beginning"yelled evil changmin while keeping his hands on the waist.

"How about ....how about i call yunho?..he can come in my rescue and that cute boy also don't have to go in jail"said big changmin happily.

"Oooooff fffff do what you want"sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter