Escaped

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You just hurt my bummie....how dare you?.....you will pay.."threatened heechul to the poor and cowering boy.

"Hyung its ok..it's just a little cut ..."said kibum while trying to calm his furious hyung .

"Little....see your palm ..you said this" little"....."shouted heechul making kibum tremble in fear so he  hide behind jaejoong .They all know how their hyung comes over protective when it comes to his little brothers.

"Yes that's just little cut ...see there is not much blood also on the floor and i am sure it wouldn't have hurt that much "stated changmin while pointing to the little blood pooling on the floor.

Every one hold their breathe except changmin who was unknown about the coming storm .Heechul moved towards the knife present in the kitchen counter and moved furiously towards changmin .

"You think that wouldn't hurt much ,yes so let's see..how much that's hurt "said heechul dangerously trapping changmin at the corner .

"No.. hyung please don't do this "pleaded  kibum but his request was totally ignored by his cousin.

"You can't do this to me ..."stated changmin when he saw the knife pointed to his neck.

Changmin p.o.v

You moron ,you stupid...how can you be trapped in this crazy cafe with this crazy people.Never in my life i am going to help other ..never ...and this people never ever ....crazy stupids ...I mean who..who will threaten you with the knife for just a little cut like that...ok i feel bad for being the reason for his cut ..but that was just a little cut...he is cute though....

Changmin's chains of thought was broken when he heard the door being opened with more force than necessary.He couldn't have been more happy than this in his life when he saw the person coming inside .

"Hyung ...help me "shouted changmin.

"Why is that  knife pointed over your throat ?"asked yunho while looking over the crazy heechul.

"Hyung he is crazy ..he wants to kill me ...."whined changmin in  so unmanly way.

"Will you take out that knife over his neck and anyone ,would you mind telling me what's happening here?"asked yunho feeling confuse.He moved his gaze around the kitchen and halted over someone.He couldn't stop smirking when he saw the beauty who was trying hard to hide behind kibum.

"Do you work here ?"asked yunho whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter