Kiss

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was busy yelling to his manager on the phone about delay of the raw materials  while driving his audi in the highway ... when suddenly a boy came in front of him carrying four shopping bags.

Yunho responded quickly  turning his steering wheel to save the boy in front of him but this made yunho lost his control over the car making car clashed over the lamp post.

Smoke started to emerge out of the car's bonut of audi A4 making him see the red in front of his eyes.:Yunho opened the door of the car and moved  angrily out to check the damage done of his car. His car needed a lot of repairing ...it's sure.

The boy was safe and he was still standing in the middle of the road while cupping his face on the hand and closing the eyes.....what the hell....thought yunho.

Yunho shouted to the boy”Yah...are you blind ....who the hell just cross the road when it's all ........?”

The boy left his hand and pointed the finger towards yunho while interrupting other  "Yah ,don't you have eyes too?if you don't know how to drive car then you shouldn't drive it ,do you want to kill other....Can't you see this big man trying to cross the road...cant' you just press the brake ...or you don't know where is the brake in your car ....should i say where it is ?"shouted the boy....definitely crossing his line making the devil more angry.

Yunho couldn't believe the boy's gut to shout over him when all the mistake was only of the boy who suddenly came out of nowhere in front of him and ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter