Heartless and giddy

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for all your suggestions my lovely readers and continue giving me suggestions please

The shadow mafia ,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"shouted the man while crying in the pain but they continued to beat him all over his body.

"Stop"ordered the husky and low voice making all the men to stop their act.

The man breathed out loud in relief  but the pain of his leg make him  writhe on the floor

"Please let me go,i promise i will never come in front of you ,i will leave this city if you will tell me i am ready to leave this country "pleaded the man with long hair  while crying loudly .The man slowly crawled on his legs and reached to the black dragon's leg.He grabbed the leg of black dragon while pleading for his freedom.

The black dragon was sitting comfortably in the sofa crossing his legs and enjoying the view in front of him.He puffed the smoke of cigarrate and kicked the man hard on the stomach.

"Bring it"ordered the black dragon to his gang members..

The member brought the rod from the fireplace  which looked red at its tip.The man on the floor knew what was coming so he tried to crawl away but his leg was hurting more with each step.The other two members caught the crawling man and kept him in place.

The man tried to wriggle out of hold of two strong members but it was all futile .He pleaded once more"please if you want to kill me then shoot me but don't do this"

The black dragon smirked and puffed some more smoke "what are you waiting for ,complete the task"he ordered to his gang members.

The man in coat brought the rod near the gut of the  victim and then"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh""please don't ....why are you doing this to me ....what have i done to you......"pleaded the man again looking for other's mercy but nothing .

The man fell on his knees.The extreme pain in his gut made him lose his consciousness .

" I will totally destroy you taeyang,you and your members  .You will pay  for whatever you have done to my family"thought  black dragon while throwing the piece of cigaratte.

"Take him until he wont gain his consciousness and repeat all over again and if he wont wake up then threw his body away"ordered black dragon leaving the room.

In sweet bakery

"Junsuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"shouted the beautiful boy while wiping his hands on the towel.

"Yes hyung"came the dolphin like loud  sound from the peeking head from the adjacent room.

"Junsu what i told you about icing?"questioned the beautiful man keeping  his hands on his hips.

"You told me that junsu ,our icing is going to finish so buy the icing while coming back from college"said junsu while coming fully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter