The new character

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum p.o.v

Ok here goes nothing...I opened the door and entered inside.Oh here he is ...he looks totally imersed in his work ..is it just me or he looks more handsome today… oh .no...grace yourself kibum ..you are here to apologize..not to swoon him..

End of p.o.v

"um...hi..do you remember me ...the other day in the cafe ..you know  "said kibum  while trying to form a smile in his face but the frown in the other’s face made him more nervous .

"what are you doing here?"groaned  changmin and kibum thought the other was very mannerless ..at least he could offer him seat .

"I  brought you some cupcakes.."stated kibum while showing the basket with colourful cupcakes  to the frowning man.

"And what make you think that I will accept it ……......"said changmin while going back to his work totally ignoring kibum.

This made kibum totally speechless,not only the other is mannerless but he is rude also…but he didn’t blame other for this ..after whatever happened last day ..he deserve it .But kibum is not going to give up ..he is going to try once more.

"Please ...i came here all the way just to apologize to you ...i ....i  am sorry on the behalf of my brother ...i know whatever he did to you was wrong but..."he was interrupted by changmin's reply.."If you are done then leave ".

Kibum felt the burning sensation in his eyes and before he knew a drop of tear escaped from his eyes …soon followed by hiccups …

Changmin saw the boy crying in front of him and he paniced.…its not everyday that he had to encounter the crying boy.Changmin stood from his chair and rushed to the crying mess.

“Don’t cry..i didn’t mean it ..ok I will accept your apology but  please  stop crying”uttered changmin bringing the boy to his arms ..rubbing other’s back to make him calm.

.“Ok that was easy …”thought kibum and smirked while placing his face in other’s nape.

“Really..now you are not angry with me anymore?”asked kibum  while wiping his tears from his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter