Dual life

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the diim lighted room,

Sweat started to roll down from his temples but his tight fist didn't stop hitting the punching bag which was swinging from its place due to the impact of the power from the man.He started hitting more fiercely flexing his biceps ,eyes fixed at the centre of punching bag .

"Dragon,We  got him " said  the right hand of the gang.

He halted his fist in the air just in front of the punching bag,he took the deep breathe and clenched the fist tight  swinging it to the punching bag which couldn't  endure the rage and strength of the man and fell on the ground  .The man known as black dragon turned around showing his rough and manly face in the dim light to other one .

"where is he?"echoed the low bass voice in the silent room.

"Downstair "replied his first hand man tilting  his head down afraid to see the rage in other's face.

Taking long step the dragon strided towards downstair followed by his right man.

He saw a man around 35 was circled by 5 other muscular guys ,all with black clothes pointing their guns towards him.

The dragon stood tall in front of the scared man and smirked "Its been so long ?did you remember me?"asked the dragon lighting the cigaratte.

"please let me go,i don't know you .why have you brought me here?"he kneeled in front of the other man begging to let him go but instead he  got kicked on the face.

"Spare you ,you burglar.You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter