Unsettled emotions

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning,

"What should i do ?"thought jaejoong while fidgeting in the kitchen.He is being restless and just roaming here and there unable to concentrate in his work...and the reason behind this is .....Jung yunho.

"Should i take some advice  from hyung?...after all he is love expert among us ..he even got boyfriend...."thought jaejoong but soon he dropped that idea after whatever happened last night.His hyung could be over protective when it comes to his brothers and jaejoong knows very well what his hyung is capable to do just to keep his brother's safe so it was out of idea to share this with his hyung.

"Hyung can i get some cupcakes ?"asked kibum who was standing behind jaejoong ...which make  jaejoong jump in surprise ...because he has no idea when his little cousin enter inside the kitchen.

Kibum moved around the kitchen and wrapped some cupcakes..more than necessary which gained the attention of  jaejoong.

"Why are wrapping so much cupcakes?asked jaejoong since he knew it was not about the delivery...all the delivery orders are taken by jaejoong himself so it made jaejoong little suspicious about other.

"Its for .....for ..."stuttered kibum unable to complete the sentence.Jaejoong knew that kibum was hiding something from him because kibum is usually very blunt and confident one .

"Kibum ...from when you started to hide things from me ?...asked jaejoong but felt bad when kibum lowered his gaze ....."You can share everything to me ..you know that right"assured jaejoong to his cousin.Infact they never hide anything from each other ......except that kiss case by  jaejoong ...

"Hyung ..i actually want to apolosize to changmin for yesterday"whispered kibum but still heard by jaejoong.

"So what is there to hide from me huh?"said jaejoong while smiling and encouraged kibum to take some more cupcakes ..which the other did.

"Kibum ..i want some advice from you...its actually the other guy from yesterday"murmured jaejoong while looking to his cousing who was busy wrapping some more cupcakes.

"Yes hyung ..what about him?asked kibum paying full attention to his cousin.

"He asked me out"said jaejoong while playing with his fingers.

"What?when?how?"interrogated  kibum while expanding his eyes.Kibum has his mouth agape and looked like was he was trying to digest the information.

"I haven't told you this before but he has kissed me before also ....."murmurred jaejoong while trying to hide the blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter