Explain to changmin

Impossible love of mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its about 7 that means he has 30 minutes more to decide what to do about the  date with mr arrogant,Jung yunho."Should i go or not ...what if he is some kind of ert...the ert who likes to take advantage of innocent boys like me .. .no no he doesn't look like that ..he looks pretty decent but the ay he was behaving last time was not innocent at all...he did kiss me forcefully ....who kiss with their lovers in the first meeting .....lover what the....jaejoong stop thinking non sense...you are going crazy ..but what if i go and he tried to do more......nooooo "thought jaejoong while fumbling with his fingers. "But bummie was correct how would i know about him  if i don't try ...may be he is not like that ..may be he is nice ..nothing like a ert àaaahhhhaha...its so frustating "yelled jaejoong alone in the kitchen ..he is alone in the kitchen otherwise his co-workers would have  thought that  he has gone crazy talking gibberish alone in the kitchen.

Outside the kitchen,

"He looks handsome with that ponytail...doesn't he ?"said boa while smirking a little...."Are you sure you don't have any interest in him junsu ...if you are not interested  then i will happily ask him out "announced boa while still  glancing towards the handsome boy who was busy feasting his lunch.

"Yah how many times i need to say that i don't care about him ...i am not interested in anyone"shouted junsu feeling irritated to repeat same thing again and again since boa is asking the same question  to poor junsu .

"Calm down boy ..you don't need to yell with your dolphin voice..you are going to make me go deaf soon "complained boa while going back to peek the boy feasting his lunch.

"So do you think i have chance ....But i don't think he has any interest in me...he has eye for someone else "sighed boa while giving the pout to junsu .She had seen  the interaction between jusnu and yoochun before so she already got idea that the handsome boy got his liking for junsu.

"Are you sure junsu that you don't have any interest in him"asked boa and junsu can only sigh heavily .

In the jung corporation,

"See this one ..yes this beautiful cupcake  is the trade mark of my hyung....you know my hyung right jaejoong...the pretty one ."asked kibum while showing the delicious looking cupcake in front of tall boy.

"Yes i know your  pretty hyung ,how can i forget the face who t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter