Luhan

Sh*t That Kris Said

tumblr_nasdioyCDo1rttnjco1_500.png


I have nothing to say to you. There is nothing for me to say to someone I called a brother, a leader, and still chose to leave without a word.

I find it so ironic that you were chosen to sing that song for that movie soundtrack. What was it again, "Time Hushes All Memories"? Ha, if only. There is more to memory than just remembrance; there is emotion that never fades, thoughts that never die, and words that never vanish. Even time can't hide it all. Maybe for you, because we obviously didn't mean that much to you, but not us.

Do you know how much Yixing pushes himself to fill your shoes? It hurts me to watch him. He's so different. He's so tired. Doesn't it hurt your heart? Oh wait, that's right. You don't give a .

You are really a world-class actor. In fact, maybe it's a good thing you left us, because now the world has gained another amazing actor. Really, I applaud you. If you hadn't left, I don't think I would've ever realized that you were acting out emotions you didn't feel this entire time. I feel so enlightened now. No wonder you managed to pick up a leading role as soon as you left. Wow, you're really good. Even so, I don't think I'll be watching anything your face appears in. I don't think I can do that yet. But don't worry, I'm sure you can easily fool someone else into thinking you care, right?

Congratulations, you totally tricked us. Does that make you feel good, knowing that you made complete and utter fools of us? Is that the kind of thing that makes you happy? If so, then I think we're better off without you anyway. Yeah, you broke us, but we're strong and you're--you're expendable. You are. We don't need you. We don't need you.

We're perfectly fine without you. Yixing is a better leader anyway, because we know he cares. You weren't that important to us.

Yeah. That's exactly how I feel.


A/N: Oh frick. This is seriously gonna kill me.

FRICKFRICKFRICK

Scrolling through the OTP tags on tumblr--god I can't--I'm gonna die. I am definitely dying right now. because Kris looked so happy with them! Why did this have to happen?!

BTW I link songs to whatever is at the top, whether it's words or a picture (so this time it's the picture).

skyblaze208, OUT.


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208