Tao

Sh*t That Kris Said

tumblr_inline_na5npcvisz1rn9n3y.jpg

tumblr_inline_na5oljzmv91rn9n3y.gif


When we said "Let's be together forever," was it a lie? When we agreed to be be EXO ten years, twenty years, a hundred years into the future--was that all an act? Every time we declared "We are one"--were you just saying words without understanding their meaning?

I thought we were more than best friends, more than brothers. I thought we were each other's closest confidants, soul-linked. I thought...I thought. I guess it was all in my head.

All that time together, being each other's anchors in reality, sharing our deepest, darkest thoughts--were you only pretending the whole time? Was everythng you said a lie?

You never said goodbye. You never said anything. I trusted you beyond measure; I trusted you more than I trust myself. I thought you trusted me just as much.

I guess that was all in my head too.

"We promised not to separate, we promised to always be together"--don't make me laugh. You were just saying words. But I meant that promise, brother. I meant it with all of my soul. We all did. Because we love you. No, we loved you. No--I don't know.

I thought you loved us too. I thought so much, huh? Thoughtless thoughts. Airy assumptions. Careless conclusions. I just...I just thought. Maybe you never said, but I thought I felt it.

You always told me I thought too much. I didn't know then that you were included.

I feel betrayed, but more than that, I feel...hurt. Insulted. Lifeless and broken. 哥,你怎么可以这样就走了?* We really...meant nothing to you? Nothing at all?

I'm mad. I'm so furious, in fact, that I can't even cry, can't even eat, can't even get out of bed without feeling despair crash into me as I realize once again that you are gone.

I'm so sad. Come back, Kris, please? Come back? For us? For me?

Wishful thinking, because I know very well it's too late. I'm sorry, I know I told you I'd try to stop thinking so much but you also told me you'd never leave me alone so...breaking this promise makes us even, right?

Please come back.


A/N: And here is Tao. I don't know if I'm satisfied with this. I may come back and revise it

Since over 50% of you voted yes for a Kris chapter in the poll (not saying much really, considering only 12 people voted, haha, but that's fine), Kris' side--or my interpretation of his side--is up next. I'll try to crank it out ASAP but we'll see what schoolwork allows.

I hope you've enjoyed this angsty little drabble collection so far. Thank you for reading (and I apologize immensely if I've offended you in any way with this story).

Also there are 2 songs linked to the 2 images at the top.

* Translation: Ge (older brother), how could you just leave like this?

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208