Ugly (Chapter 9)

Ugly

Yuri's P.O.V

 

I thought he will be only bothering me in the bus. But I was wrong, darn wrong. The next thing I know, he's infront of me, eating, in the same tent. Just the two of us.

"I never thought this camping will be this fun" he said as he raised his chopsticks while eating the cup noodles in his hand. His mouth is full, yet, he keep on talking nonsense things that I, myself, can't even relate. "Don't you think so, Princess?"

URRRGGGHH!!! that princess thingy again.

"It will be more fun if you stop on calling me PRINCESS" I let out a sigh. "My name is Kwon Yuri. Yuri"

"And Kwon Yuri is my princess." he said with a teasing smile. "Now, will you stop bothering about the way I call you and continue eating...princess?"

I rolled my eyes. Seriously. How can a stupid thinking guy like him actually be famous? I mean, I can't deny, he's really charismatic and hot. But really! The way he thinks is too immature. Is he thinking properly? hanging out with me will be a big damage to his name. Unless if he's trying to set me up and embarrass me in front of all the students.

But what If he's sincere? He looks really sincere.

Ugh! Yuri, don't let this happen. These are all lies. You are living in a world where everyone hates you. No one will care for you. like you, or even love you.

"You look sad princess." He sat beside me and handed me a box. "Open it."

"What's this?" I asked. Is this a prank or something? Probably there would be a cockroach or a snake inside it. "If this is somekind of a prank, don't do it. Please. I warn you, I can punch you in the---"

"Don't be silly. I won't do any pranks on you" he rolled his eyes. "Now, Open it."

Now, here we go again.

"No! I won't"

"Yes you will"

"Oh, let me tell you, I WON'T"

He smirked "If you won't, then I'll scream "

How ridiculous. I know he's hot, but he's not worth for.

"Then I'll simply explain that you're lying"

"As if they will listen to you. As expected, they will believe me"

​Oh, right. Of course. They will believe this jerk. Who will believe me right? 

"Okay, i give up" I sighed. "I'll open it"

I closed my eyes, wondering what it would be. Will it be a snake? or a grasshopper? or a spider? or any weird creature. Or will it be...

"Chocolates" He grinned. "That isn't a snake, nor a worm. I just gave you chocolates."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "You...gave me...chocolates" I stuttered. Words doesn't seem to go out from my mouth. My toungue is tied. My body stiffened. "This is the first chocolate I ever recieved from someone."

He smiled and took one of the chocolates in the box. "My fourth grade teacher said that chocolate makes someone happy. It brings happy cells." He took a bite and looked at me. "Want me to unwrap it for you?"

My whole body stiffened. Tears running into my cheeks. Is he really serious about his apology? It seemed to be working. I felt no anger in my heart towards him, but rather happiness.

"I...i think I should go outside, to be able for you to..you know, eat those." He sat up and went out of the tent.

"Thank...you" those were the only words that came out into my mouth. 

"You're welcome princess" 

 

 

Minho's P.O.V

 

"This is the first chocolate I ever recieved from someone... Thank you"

Her voice is stuck in my head. I don't understand what I am feeling but when she thanked me, my heart skipped a beat. Up until now, my heart is still beating fast. Stupid heart. Why are you beating so frantically?

Just as when someone patted my back. "Yuri?" I turned to see who is it. And what I saw just dissapointed me. "Oh, Seohyun, it's you."

"Since when did you start calling Ugly her first name?" She smirked as she sat beside me.

"Really Seohyun, you don't need to know okay?" I gazed at her intensely "Now, leave me alone"

Seohyun pouted. Now she's doing this aegyo of hers, which she uses when she wants something. Too bad, it doesn't work on me. "Oppa, how can you say that to me? You know---"

"Looks may be decieving, right Seohyun?" I didn't let her finish. She needs to know what I'm gonna say. "You may look Oh, so innocent, but the truth is, you're the ugliest person on school. Not on the outside, but on the inside."

"How could you say that Minho!" She shouted. "You're choosing ugly over me?"

"YES! I choose her over you Seohyun" I answered her without second thinking. "For me, she's the prettiest girl in the whole world, and you're nothing compared to her."

Now, she looks really angry. But I won't let it stop me. "You know Seohyun? It's such a mistake for me for hanging out with you. I should have known that you are the female lucifer who just looked like an angel"

Crystals ran down her cheek. But I couldn't care less. This is nothing compared to what she did to Yuri.

"You're going to pay for this Minho. I swear! You're gonna pay for this" She shouted as she ran away.

Why am I feeling like this? Just a week ago, I was bullying Yuri, but now, I'm the one who's protecting her. What have she done to me? Am I falling in love with Yuri? My Princess?

 

----

A/N:

WHAAA! It's been a long time since I haven't updated >.<

Well, I hope..you enjoyed though :D