Ugly (Chapter 6)

Ugly

Yuri’s P.O.V.

It’s Chemistry time again. I sat nervously as I think about what’s going to happen again. Will he make me cry again? Or insult me? I just don’t know. My mind was floating when a guy furiously sat beside me. It’s Minho.

“Geez, What now”  I groaned to myself.

I can feel that he is staring at me.

"Why are you absent yesterday?" He asked with a bossy tone.

I raised my eyebrows and tried not to look at him.

"You don't care" I answered.

"I don't care? Seriously, you're absence yesterday put me in the midst of detention"

"So? Like I Care"

He seemed to be more furious about what i just did. What have I done?

“Why are you so mean to me?” He asked

“Because you are mean to me”

An awkward silence had risen between us. What I just told him was just the ugly truth.

“Ermm” he broke the silence. “We are having a camping next week, will you come?”

I didn’t answer him. He seems so weird, being so kind to me. He must be up to something.

“Hey! Will you stop ignoring me?” He hissed.I sighed.

He’s getting annoyed. I turned and look at him.

“I’m not coming.”

“Why? It’s a good experience though”

“Something bad might happen”

“Like what? Our teachers will be there to protect us”

“Not at all times.”

“Eh?”

“You see, If I go there, I know that you and Seohyun will be bullying me again. It’s better if I don’t go there” I explained and faced in front.

“Trust me, I won’t”

“Huh? What did you just say”

“Nothing.”

I sighed in disbelief. What is this guy’s next plan? What is he up to?

 

Minho's POV

She seemed so mean today. Maybe she hadn't just moved on with what I did to her. As I look at her, I see the pain in her eyes. I wanted to help her, but i just couldn't. Helping her will be such a big damage to my good image. I want to say sorry to her but Seohyun's got her eye on me. I'm aware of that. Thanks to this camping, i can say sorry to her, but the problem is, she's not going.

"So, The partners for this camping is Seohyun and Yonghwa" Mrs. Kim announced.

"YES!" I said to myself. finally, i could get away from her.

Mrs. Kim Continued. "Jessica and Jonghyun, Key and Yoona, Taemin and Sulli"

I sighed. I wonder who will be my partner.

"and the last is Minho and Yuri"

I'm kinda happy with the pairings. At last I can apologize to ger in our 2 weeks in camp.

"WHAT?!?" Seohyun and Yuri complained in chorus.

"Ugly's going with Minho? No way! I disagree! I must be paired with Minho" Seohyun complained.

Yuri sat up and complained. "Please pair Minho with Seohyun or with any other girls. I'm not coming"

I can see Seohyun smiled evily so i decided to talk.

"I won't come if Yuri's not coming" I stood up from my sit.

"WHAT?" Seohyun hissed. I can see how angry she is.

"I said, I'm not coming if Yuri's not coming"

"Yuri, you heard that. If you'll not be coming, he's not coming. This attitude of yours might affect your grades and his grades, do you know that?" Mrs. Kim told Yuri.

"That's right Ms. Kim, That's right. tell her to come." I said to myself

Yuri sighed loudly  "Ok, I'm Coming". She turned to me furiously "Happy Now? Mr. Choi Mnho?"

I smiled hugely  "Yes I am"

"URRGH!" Seohyun grunted and sat down

"Problem Solved"